River Wolfe

VH 39 BLANKET FORT COMPETITION: SIGN UPS

River Wolfe

BLANKET FORT COMPETITION

Brought to you by: River and Robin!

credit: Tarquin, Gwen, Puck, and Desmond

(This has been 100% stolen from @Puck Whitaker❤️ the painted boy)

TEAM REQUIREMENTS:

You do not have to be a first year to participate, but ideally, you will be paired with a first year, so if you bring your own, you are more likely to get dibs on it.

HOW IT WILL WORK & RULES:

1. All tasks require a word count of 100 words unless otherwise specified (e.g., the first task is 150).

2. Each task round lasts 24 hours from the time of my or Robin's post with instructions.

3. There are four tasks. However, Robin and I occasionally will post with bonus tasks for extra points.

4. For each round, if both team members post, they will get 10 points. If only one team member posts, they will get 5.

5. At the end of the event, the team with the most points will win. But everyone wins because building forts is fun.

6. PRIZES!!!!

SIGN-UP SHEET:

About You

Character Name:

House and year:

In-character biases:(Does your character favor a house, or hate a house ICly?)

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it?

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly?(Note: You may still mention preferences if you say yes)

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort.

Sign-ups will close a week from now, February 16th! 

Edited by River Wolfe
Names are hard

Jacquetta Rosewood

SIGN-UP SHEET:

About You

Character Name: Jacquetta Rosewood

House and year: Hufflepuff First Year

In-character biases: (Does your character favor a house, or hate a house ICly?) No.

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? Yes.

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? (Note: You may still mention preferences if you say yes) No, I'd like @Willa Henry to be my partner.

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. CARDBOARD SUBMARINE

Edited by Jacquetta Rosewood
YOUR CODE IS BROKEN RIVER. D<

Astraea Wang

SIGN-UP SHEET:

About You

Character NameAstraea Wang

House and yearGryffindor Ickle

In-character biasesNope~

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? I'll do my darndest :3

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? Yes please!

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. 🐱

Willa Henry

SIGN-UP SHEET:

About You

Character NameWilla Henry

House and year: Slytherin First Year

In-character biases:(Does your character favor a house, or hate a house ICly?) Not really because her best friend is in Hufflepuff ❤️ 

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? Definitely!

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly?(Note: You may still mention preferences if you say yes) No, I'd liked to be paired with @Jacquetta Rosewood please!

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. I will be the best.

Alecia Yates

I couldn't resist signing up for this. ❤️

SIGN-UP SHEET:

About You

Character Name: Alecia Yates

House and year: Gryffindor ickle at heart

In-character biasesNah. I love everyone

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? I will do my best sir!

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? Yes

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. 💩

Edited by Alecia Yates

Agatha Cowen

SIGN-UP SHEET!

About You

Character Name: Agatha Cowen

House and year: Ravenclaw First

In-character biases: No house biases yet!

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? Sure! Why not? ❤️

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? Sure~

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. Trying to pokes holes in my fort? >(

Dax Gordon

SIGN-UP SHEET

About You

Character NameDax Gordon

House and yearSlytherin Sixth

In-character biasesThere's a general bias against everyone who isn't as great as him (so, everybody) but no specific house lines

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? U better believe

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? Of course!

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. 💀

Gulliver Nott

SIGN-UP SHEET

About You

Character Name: Gulliver Nott

House and year: Slytherin First

In-character biases: Just people who don't know what they're talking about.

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? Uhhhh. Sure?

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? No: I would like to be paired with my sister Honorine, please.

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. Boop ⚔️

Honorine Nott

SIGN-UP SHEET

About You

Character Name: Honorine Nott

House and year: Slytherin Second

In-character biases: Vegans. (Possibly an OOC bias too, oops).

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it? More than swing it. I could...dare I say it...hack it.

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly? Can I please be with my brother Gulliver? Thanks!

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. Request denied.

Verity Doran

SIGN-UP SHEET

About You

Character NameVerity Doran

House and yearGryffindor First

In-character biases:  Biased people maybe??

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it?  You betcha.

Would you like to be paired with someone randomlyYes, please!

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. 🍔

Josie Potter

Character Name:  Josie Potter

House and year:  Hufflepuff/First

In-character biases:(Does your character favor a house, or hate a house ICly?)   She knows she's in the house she belongs in but she doesn't favor or dislike any house otherwise.

You will have to post one per 24 hours to earn your team your share of 5 points, and there might be surprise tasks. Think you can swing it?  Yep

Would you like to be paired with someone randomly?(Note: You may still mention preferences if you say yes)  Sure

Give me a gif that proves you are capable of building the best fort. 

The best defense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.