Lyra Nyberg

VH39 Sack Race Tournament: The Game

Margarleon Turpentine

TEAM: BAWLING AND BRAWLING MISFITS

“Ha ha!” Leon let out a victorious laugh as he and Chaol passed Julian, finally. He was completely out of breath and just about ready for the race to end, but he wasn’t about to quit now, with the finish line coming into his line of sight. He, unlike Alec, did not notice that the girl hosting this blasted tournament was asleep on the job, and was only concerned in keeping distance between himself, Julian, and Dale.

Julian was still not far behind them, after all, so he turned to his partner and stated, “We’re almost there, Cole. Don’t mess up now.”

Avalon Edens

team: rainbow rubber duckies

posting in #669966

Avalon felt a flush of warmth (that might have also been from all the hopping she was doing) as Josie seemed to catch on to the excitement of it all. Few things made her more gleeful than having other people join in her enthusiasm, and so she laughed, "Oooh, I don't know that one! How does it go? I'm sure I can find it when I get home later.. maybe my mum will let me bring her phone with me next time so we can stream it. I wish I had my own phone," she added wistfully. Avalon's parents were lax, but money wasn't that free-flowing, and her parents usually doted on her with art supplies, not technology. 

"We can always make up our own chants as we go. Fe-fi-fo-fum, we're hopping til we're number one!" Avalon made a face, before laughing harder. "God, that was bad, nevermind."

Edited by Avalon Edens
oof typos u notice days later

Lyra Nyberg

●    ●    ●    ●    
sack race complete!

●    ●    ●    ●    

It was with a noise somewhere between a yelp and a snort that Lyra jerked upright, eyes wide and staring off at the teams that hopped closer. Who had yelled at her to wake her up? She had no clue. But at least she was awake now and it seemed with just enough notice to roll out of the way as the teams started to cross the finish line. 

First were a pair of girls that she didn't recognise, yet she scrambled to her feet with a grin and held her hand up for high fives, "nice job, guys! You win! I uh... still have those cheese strings in my bag inside if you want them?" Cause they deserved the best kind of prize for beating everyone else, obviously, "It's cool that you guys didn't punch or bite anyone, too."

Not waiting for an answer, Lyra handed out a couple more high fives to the people arriving in second and third place before she skipped off to the door of the Gambol Centre to peruse her belongings for the cheese, leaving the rest of the participants to celebrate the end of the race however they liked.

●    ●    ●    ●    

ROUND 8 DICE ROLL RESULT – 2

Points awarded as follows:

RAINBOW RUBBER DUCKIES – 10

SHOES ARE OVERRATED – 9

BRAWLING AND BAWLING MISFITS – 8

FINAL LEADERBOARD:

1ST– RAINBOW RUBBER DUCKIES – 76

2ND– SHOES ARE OVERRATED – 75

3RD– BRAWLING AND BAWLING MISFITS – 68

4TH– NYX'S TERRIBLE TERRORS – 56

5TH– POPPING PEA POTATOES IN A POD – 53

6TH– UR MOM MUST NOT BE NAMED – 31

7TH– SACK STRUCK STARS – 24

8TH– ADVENTURING PHAROAH HOUNDS – 9

9TH– TRAMPLIN BOOKWORM TATERS – 6

WINNERS ARE TEAM RAINBOW RUBBER DUCKIES!

CONGRATULATIONS @Avalon Edens and @Josie Potter! ❤️

I really hope everyone had fun and definitely want to hear any ideas/feedback anyone would have if we were to try this again so please PM/DM me if you think of anything! Sadly I've been ill the past couple of weeks and haven't been as interactive as I'd have liked, but your posts have all been incredibly entertaining to read!  :wub: 

Amelia Martin

A fancy RP will go here tomorrow or something.

●    ●    ●    ●    

Thanks everyone for playing! While Lyra was under the weather, I was wrestling 36 5th graders two weeks before Christmas Break, so... Yeah, I'm tired. But, definitely PM/DM either Lyra or me with any feedback/questions/etc! I know more fun games are in store in the future! Only a little bit more until we're sorted!

:wub: