Maligaya Magen

Feels like snow in September

Maligaya Magen

Gaya narrowed her eyes at the lake in front of her. It was still early September, and for some reason, it was already freezing cold. "It looked so sunny when I woke up this morning. How is it so bloody cold??" she grumbled to @Eleanor Malverne, who had the unfortunate luck of being the person Gaya had dragged out to the lake for what she thought was a nice day. 

Eleanor Malverne

Eleanor had finally realized that her former co-truant and rule-breaker extraordinaire was not, in fact, named after  a common breed of apple. Gala wasn't a name, it was a fashionable charitable party. At any rate, Ellie had thought she might enjoy a walk on the grounds with the girl, who seemed intelligent (Ravenclaws amirite) and also fun.

But it was too cold, the lake like iron, a small breeze rippling the waves and sending chills through Eleanor. She shivered. "I have no idea. It was sunny in the Great Hall this morning..."

"It's so ugly."

Maligaya Magen

”I heard they enchant the ceiling of the Great Hall. Do you think they enchant the windows too so they can trick us into thinking it’s nice out when it’s really as miserable as the River Styx?” she grumbled, wrapping her arms tightly around herself. 

She looked out onto the lake and nodded. “The whole castle looked so pretty when we first got here.” Gaya felt betrayed and lied to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.