The Dark Arts Club - Proposal

Shiloh Paige

NEW CLUB PROPOSAL

Character name: Shiloh Paige

Your current group: Slytherin 3rd Year

Club Name: The Dark Arts Club

IC or OOC: IC

Privacy option: Public

Text for the Description field: A club to provide an outlet for curiosity concerning the Dark Arts. A Place to examine the Dark Arts in a controlled environment so that creative methods can be devised to counter it.

Describe the purpose of the club: To study the Dark Arts from the inside and to help students determine what is considered dark magic. Also to help find new ways to counter dark magic or find new ways to use the spells for non dark purposes

If membership will be restricted, describe your prospective members: No restriction on membership.

Do you have a co-leader (and who is it)? Not at the current time.

If this is an IC club, who is your staff sponsor? @Professor Corelli-Rose

Proposed structure: {Will you have forums, blogs, calendars, galleries? How many? What will you call them? This does not have to be set in stone. Just let us know what you're thinking.}

The goal would be a Forum for meetings and maybe some RP, Maybe a blog that would be considered a newsletter (The Dark Arts Journal) . I personally don't see a need for calendars or galleries.

Weasley

Oh, man. I really hate to say no to the first club proposed, but I can't imagine that Headmistress McGonagall would ever allow this.

IC clubs are meant to be school-wide clubs with staff sponsors. Hogwarts does not allow the teaching or study of the Dark Arts.  (And Professor Corelli-Rose should know that. Just wait til the Headmistress gets wind of this!)  

Request sadly denied.

Shiloh Paige

@Weasley

Can I ask for an ooc club for the planning of an unsactioned dark arts club then? Or should I make a new thread for that?

Thanks ❤️

Weasley

I'd like to see a new proposal form, but you can post it here. Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.