Sign in to follow this  
Gagwilde

would you rather

Gagwilde

In this game one person posts a "would you rather" question then the next person answers and poses a question of their own.

For example:

1. "Would you rather be Gagwilde's best friend or have a billion dollars?"

2. I would rather be Gagwilde's best friend! 

"Would you rather give Gagwilde all your money so he's always happy or cover your whole house in pictures of Gagwilde so he's always with you?"

and so on forever and ever

The last question posted in the previous incarnation of this thread was "would you rather always be lied to or never be lied to?"

Idina Iordanau

I’d rather be on @Professor Santiago‘s ship because he’s an awesome pirate! Emphasis on awesome.

Would you rather never be able to eat your favorite food again or have to eat your least favorite food right after eating your favorite food every single time?

(this excludes anything that causes allergic reactions or you are otherwise intolerant to and thus hate for those reasons.)

Felix Whiskers

I would have to say eat the least favorite food right after my favorite.

Would you rather eat the spiciest food there is in the middle of summer, or Ice Cream during an Antarctic Blizzard?

What? This thread has been on hiatus for way too long!!!

Eleanor Malverne

Ice cream in Antarctica! Gotta keep it cool 😎

Would you rather have spinach as carpeting in every single house/apartment/domicile you ever lived in OR have to always hold one hand mixer tong at all times for the rest of your life? The spinach never goes bad.

Felix Whiskers

Spinach for Carpeting, free salad base

Original X-Men Trilogy or New Class Trilogy (First Class, Days of Future Past, Apocalypse)?