Seeley Pichardo

And I have found my feet 257 weeks

Seeley Pichardo

Term Two, Late Week Two 

After Transfiguration Class

He was so dead.  He may have just barely turned fifteen and all, but it was going to be his last birthday because Desmond Potter was not going to live to see sixteen.   

Sighing at the note that was still sitting in front of her, with his handwriting all over it, Seeley heard Professor Ripley declare them dismissed for the day and she hurried to shove the rest of her things into bag before snatching the note off the desk gruffly and spinning towards the back of the classroom and making a beeline towards the dead teen walking.  He was none the wiser, smiling at her with that smile that she normally would have been ready to kiss and reaching out a hand that she normally would have been ready to grab and she grabbed it alright.  

Then promptly held his own note up in front of his face, which was a feat because it was six inched above her own and she was angry but trying not to show it.  "Where are my notes?"  

She knew he had to have them, clearly he had switched hers with his using the spell that she had failed to get right in all her attempts to switch them back and when he didn't answer her right away she squeezed his hand and pulled the note down away from his face to try a different approach.  Maybe he hadn't heard her, the classroom was still quite loud with the movement and hustle of everyone trying to get out so she was trying hard to not bubble up any more with frustration.  

He had wanted to be alone, that was what the note said... that she could do.  He might have thought one thing, but oh no, this boy was going to fix this, she was going to learn this spell before the day was over and then maybe... 

Tugging on his hand and leading the way out the door, there was a certain sense of determination etched on her face as she headed towards the stairs and down a flight of them (ignoring the words out of him the whole way) before backtracking down the fourth floor corridor where she knew an old classroom always seemed to be left empty and quiet.  She'd used it plenty of times to study, or sort out HBI things.  

Once inside, she shoved the door closed behind them and stepped right up to Desmond, grabbing the strap of his schoolbag and looking up at him.  "Desmond?" She asked and then paused.  "Where. are. my. notes?" 

Desmond Potter

It was not like he meant to take her notes, he was trying to be romantic and switch her parchment with his so he could pass her a note. Without getting into trouble, it was a fool proof plan. But what he noticed was, when the papers switched, there were notes on the ones that Desmond had now. And he felt a little sad, but at the same time, she didn’t need those notes at that moment. 

So when class was over, he took them and placed them into his pillow bag. Finally, his bad was being used to for something other than just a pillow, which was sad. Because he pillow bag was the best thing in the world.

Making his way to Seeley as class ended, he went to reach for her hand to hold it as they walked to their next class, or lunch, or wherever they would be heading next, but it seems like that wasn’t happened because there was his note that he wrote her and she was asking for hers. 

All he did was look at her and had that smirk face on. 

He was not ignoring her, he just didn’t want to answer that question, because she should know that he had them, and even though he hated taking notes and learning more things. He wouldn’t stop Seeley from learning and that her notes were safe and sound in his bag. 

As they were walking down from the classroom it seems like she was getting the idea, and before he knew it they were alone, in a classroom. It put a big smile on his face, this was something that he wanted, to be alone with Seeley. It seems like, that at times, they were not able to have some time alone. Because it felt like they were in a classroom, the dueling chamber, outside where others were walking, or their common room. He just wanted some alone time with his girlfriend. 

As the door closed, and she grabbed his strap he smiled harder and learned down, to give her a kiss. But it seems like that was not something that she wanted. She was still asking about those note. 

“Wouldn’t you like to know!” He told her as he learned down, and didn’t care about anything else and just kissed those lips that he wanted to kiss all day. 

Seeley Pichardo

Maybe it was because they had hit the six month mark and he felt a little more comfortable, or maybe hitting his last birthday had done something but that smirk that slid across his face only succeeded in frustrating her even more.  She wasn't sure if he knew that he he was doing it or if he was just that confident in the idea that he knew what thoughts were running through her own mind when she reached for his hand.  

"Just... come on." She very nearly growled and began her trek towards their destination and when the door shut behind them she could tell by the look on his face that the notes were the last thing on his mind.  Which was exactly what she'd counted on when she reached for the strap of his bag.  They had to be in that bag, she knew it wouldn't be as cruel or as dimwitted as to completely destroy them on her so they had to be in the bag.  She just had to get them out.  

What she didn't count on, was how quickly he would take the opening when it presented itself and while her hand tightened around the strap of his bloody bag, his lips landed on hers and lost track of her own thoughts for a second.  But, this was not what she'd come in here for.  Dragging her brain from the fuzzy haze it wanted to slip into she pulled back away from him and tugged the strap of the bag off his shoulder in one quick movement.  

"Nu uh... first I want my notes.  And I want to learn this spell." She spun back away from him and slammed the bag, which she wasn't surprised to find contained little more then a pillow, on top of one of the desks and shoved her hand into it, trying to find what she was looking for.   

Desmond Potter

This was fun, he knew that Seeley would get upset, but he was not expecting it like this, but he did like that she was kissing him back for a bit, but when she pushed him back. That made him a little sad, because he wanted to touch those lips again. But she was only caring about those notes. 

“That is not fair, you will learn that spell. And I will show you, but first…” He said as he grabbed her and move her away from his pillow bag and placed her on top of one of the desk and leaned down to kiss her again. 

“Kiss me and then I will give you those notes back. You should know me by now, that I wouldn’t just take your notes and not give them back at all. But I asked you here to kiss me not to go though my bag.” Which he hide for a while was a pillow bag, but it seems like Seeley now knew that he was bring his pillow to class so he was able to sleep.

Trying to kiss her again, he hoped that she wasn’t going to push him back this time. Because if she did, they she wouldn’t be seeing those notes ever again. At least for the rest of the day, since he wouldn’t be able to keep them away from her forever at all. 

Seeley Pichardo

What wasn't fair, was the fact that it was so easy for him to pick her up like it was nothing and just take away the one thing she was looking for when it was so close to being in her reach.  She might not have been able to stop him, and it hadn't been the first time he had used the advantage he had with his own pure mountain man status when simply standing next to her but she put up what little fight she could.  Pinching at his arm until he had put her back down on the desk.  

Promptly, her arms folded across her chest and she narrowed her eyes at him and leaned back as he leaned towards her.  "Not fair?  You just manhandled me and you're saying me wanting my notes isn't fair?  You know how much that..."

But, he interrupted her, demanding a kiss of all things if she wanted to get them back.  And so the stand off began.  It wasn't as if she hadn't just offered the same thing, just in the other direction, but flack it, she wanted to win.  A sigh and a roll of her eyes followed next as he assured her that he would, indeed help her master the work and slowly she let her arms relax and unfold.  

"You promise?  You promise you'll help me learn it?"  She asked, smiling hopefully as he nodded and leaned closer again and that was all it took for her to finally relent to his request.  

Edited by Seeley Pichardo
2800 ❤️

Alayna Weasley

Alayna Weasley often counted herself to be among one of the many unfortunate, socially-awkward teenagers of the world. Quiet shrouded the never-ending fountain of nonsense pooling her mind and masked thoughts that, if unleashed, would undoubtedly paint another layer of color to her already radiant reputation. She was shy, more educated and aware than she could possibly let on to most yet unable to show it because a mini-gnome enjoyed occupying her throat. But that didn’t matter. She was also sixteen and it wasn’t her job to be articulate. She just had to pass her OWLs and stop… people… from…

The prefect was searching for a quiet place to study when she opened a classroom door and feast her eyes upon two humans very much snogging. Instinct took over in that moment, dictating she utter a very hurried “sorry!” and shut it firmly closed again. But then she realized something. Those weren’t just any humans she’d seen; not just been two random teens having themselves an intimate moment.

That’d. Been. Desmond.

Awkwardness be damned.

Two seconds barely managed to tick past before Alayna had the door open again and she was beaming ever-so-brightly at the couple before her. “Word of warning” she chimed at them, “If you want to snog without getting into trouble… might want to lock the door next time?"

Edited by Alayna Weasley

Desmond Potter

Hearing those words from Seeley saying that it was not fair at all that Desmond was able to just pick her up and place her where he wanted, Desmond quiet liked that. It was nice to get her away from his bag and move her to where he could kiss her, just like he wanted to. That was why he asked her to come to meet her after class in the first place. 

Leaning in, “I promise.” He told her as he placed his lips on hers and just went with it. Hoping that she would stop fighting and just let it happen. He knew that there was no reason to fight it anymore. 

Kissing her, it was a nice feeling something that he liked to do many times a day. Even if this time he was doing it so she was able to get her notes back, but Desmond would kiss her when she would. But what he was not expecting was to hear someone walk in. 

Did they forget to lock the door. 

When he heard the voice of his cousin, he stopped kissed Seeley and looked at his cousin. This was not something he was expecting to happen. His cousin of all people to walk in on them making out. He looked at his cousin and than back at Seeley.

“You could just walk away, and pretend not to have seen anything.” He told his cousin, as he was holding onto Seeley’s hand, wanting to go back and kiss her but with his cousin standing right there, he did not think that would be the smartest idea in the world. 

Why couldn’t it had been someone else that walked in on them. His own family member, this was not awkward at all. 

Seeley Pichardo

Sorry?  

What was he saying sorry for and how was he saying sorry when he was... and wait, that wasn't him saying sorry... and all of those thoughts rushed into Seeley's brain at the exact same moment that a rather large breath of air rushed into her lungs and her head snapped towards the door that had just slid shut again.  

After having been opened.  

This was not happening... not again.  And not by the same person.  Except that it was, and Alayna was soon pushing back open the door to offer words of wisdom and Seeley could only bring herself to press her fingertips harder into his upper arm and turn her face in the other direction while he managed to find something to say.  It was his cousin after all and she, well she didn't embarrass easily but, at the moment she was definitely not feeling too great about the situation.   

And that was when she spotted his bag again, and a smirk cut across her face.  She could most certainly use his distraction to her advantage.  Her hand sliding off his arm, she reached into her own pocket and pulled out her wand slowly, taking aim at his bag and wishing that non-verbal magic was within her reach.  Unfortunately, the best she could do was the smallest of whispers.  "Accio bag" as she pointed her wand towards it.  

Alayna Weasley

‘Just walk away’, Desmond told her, ‘Pretend not to have seen anything’. But even if that were possible for her to do, Alayna wouldn’t have done it. This was the second time now she’d caught him doing the exact same thing at nearly the exact same location. It was just icing on the cake that it was Seeley there with him, her arms wrapped around him in an embrace the prefect knew all too well. How many times now was it that Fluke and herself had been in the same position? More than she could count, but it was a requirement that they be choosy of precisely where and when it happened; what with his adoptive mother being her head of house and all.

It was time she provided Desmond Potter with a little lesson of her own.

“Hmm… I don’t think so” Alayna replied, “This counts strike two, Desmond. Do you really think no one ever has any use for these classrooms? I was looking for a place to study and then I see you… having your fun with Seeley.”  The smirk tugging at the corner of her lips was more than enough evidence of just how un-peeved she was over the ordeal, but she continued on anyway. It was far too entertaining to watch him squirm.  “I could take points for it, you know. ‘Five points from Hufflepuff, for improper use of educational space’.”

Her attention momentarily flicked to Seeley then, and it was in that moment that she spotted a bag floating suspiciously toward the Hufflepuff girl. She quickly stepped forward to intercept its path and claim it as her own.

“Ohh, what’s in here? Anything I should know about?!”

Edited by Alayna Weasley

Nyx

Nyx was minding her own business. Once again, a second year had lost track of the little furball, and she was free to roam the castle and do whatever she liked. The corridors were large, and there was going to come a point when she didn't know what to do or where to go. Professor Wollice would be worried.

The niffler heard something jingling, though, and she stopped, listened. Whatever it was, she wanted it. Scurrying forward, it didn't take her long to find the source of the disturbance and she spotted the bag in the hands of someone with another shiny pinned to their chest.

THE TWO-FOR-ONE SPECIAL!

Nyx leapt for the bag, claws digging into it. There was nothing subtle about this robbery as she clawed a hole in the fabric and slipped her too big-body inside. Whoa.

------------

I have invaded your thread! If you do not wish to be invaded, I shall delete my post for you. ❤️

Desmond Potter

Looking at Alayna when she was saying that she as looking for a place to study and then Seeley took his bag, he needed to learn how to make sure she doesn’t do that. But learning was not something that he wanted to do at all. 

“You are taking points from your own cousin. When I am sure that you have done things like this with your boyfriend. Who happens to be the son of your head of house, do you want her to find out?” Desmond looked at his cousin when he was saying that. “If you wanted to study, there is a library. Who uses the classroom to study in the first place.” 

He didn’t noticed that the niffler was into his bag, but looking at Seeley when she charmed it to come to her. “Nothing but a pillow and the notes that Seeley want.” As Alayna caught it, he could always make another pillow bag. It wasn’t like anything else was inside that was shiny… 

Wait his lucky snitch, it was’t in there was it? 

Searching his pockets he made sure that he had it in his robes and not in the bag, and there it was safe in his pocket so no one was going to be able to take it. 

Seeley Pichardo

So close.  So close.

Then, suddenly, the bag wasn't coming towards her anymore, it was snatched out of reach by Alayna and the blonde made an audible huff as she slumped back onto the desktop and pulled her right leg up underneath her.  The two cousin's began to argue and all she could really think was that she couldn't care less about what points might be lost for this indiscretion, failing to master the spell would be ten times worse and if Alayna managed to upset Desmond enough he wasn't going to be in any mood to teach her anything.  

The nosy gryffindor was on her list.  

And she would have told her so if she hadn't gotten distracted by the fact that at the very moment she opened her mouth, something had leapt into Desmond's bag from out of nowhere.  

"What the hex?!" She slid forward and off the desk, pushing on Desmond to move him out of the way.  Not only did she want her notes back now, but she wanted to know what else he was hiding in that bag.  

Alayna Weasley

Possessing illegal contraband was hardly new territory to the Gryffindor. She had quite a bit of it stashed away in her bag herself; buried deep under everything else just in case she needed it, but the fact that Seeley was so eager to have it back in her possession had her curiosity piqued. She looked towards the blonde with her eyebrows raised; awaiting an answer, and then Desmond went and said something so absolutely forbidden that the strap almost completely slipped out from her fingers. Her face flushed crimson. "I’ve never done anything like this” Alayna retorted, her gaze snapping back at him. “And you’d better not go telling Fjord anything, because you know you’d just be spouting lies!”

She didn’t dare add that the reason she usually didn’t study in the library was because there was a one hundred percent chance she’d get distracted there. By Fluke… or Ryan… or Dane. Her own fault, probably, but that didn’t change the fact that when it came to topics outside of theory, she stood a better chance of retaining information while working alone.

So, the redhead just glared at him, silently fuming all the while.

And then… a creature leaped seemingly from out of nowhere and dug its claws into the satchel. “Merlin!” Alayna shrieked, flinging the thing off to the side of the room. It landed by the wall with a thump.

“…well, whatever was in there won’t be of any use to you now.”

Nyx

There was nothing in this bag. Her 'shiny' senses were clearly malfunctioning. Before she could reorient herself and find out where the shiny truly was, she was sent flying, better and further than any flying squirrel would go. She landed, rolled to a plump little stop, and scrambled to her little paws. Black beady eyes took in each human, and wondered just how much of a threat they were.

One had a Prefect badge. Oh, yes, yes. There it was, glinting on the girl's chest, and Nyx wanted it for her collection.

And if that meant climbing up Alayna's robes to get it, that is exactly what she was going to do.

And that is exactly what she did, using her claws to dig into the robes, fraying the fabric along the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.