Sign in to follow this  
Markus Robinson

Robinson, Markus

Markus Robinson

I, Markus Robinson, have read the Rules & Guidelines.

Name: Markus Robinson
Blood Status: Half-blood
Are you new to VH? (Yes/No): Nope
What do you want to learn the most from this school? (in character): I want to learn all about Hogwarts before I get there
What do you want to learn the most from this school? (out of character): I want to meet new people and make lasting friendships
A few things your character likes doing in his/her free time: Reading, exploring, trying new things

Markus Robinson

Markus Robinson

VH38

PHP Lesson 1

Workbook started

Extra Credit

It was getting close to that time. The time that every young witch or wizard to be would be looking forward to. The time that they would receive their letter to go to Hogwarts. Markus wasn't sure how he was feeling though. He should be hanging by the entrance way for the owl post to arrive, but instead, he was in his room, reading a book. And not a wizarding book either. Just a plain, normal novel. About a prince.

It was his mother that came bursting in, without knocking, that was the first clue that this was not just any ordinary day. She was holding the letter in her hand, unopened. "Mark, Mark! It's come!" She cried, excitedly. Mark looked up from his book, saw what it was and shrugged his shoulders. His mum sighed. "Come on Mark, it means you got into Hogwarts, try and be a little excited?"

"Sorry Mum, I guess I just assumed it would come and so I wasn't that excited. It's pretty cool. I just, don't know how I feel. I mean, all my friends are here." Markus sighed himself.

"But you'll make new friends in your new House, and even other Houses at Hogwarts hunny." His mother continued.

"I guess so." Mark replied, and took the letter from his mother's outstretched arm and opened it. It was of course the acceptance letter, and also the acceptance letter into Pre-Hogwarts Primary. Mark smiled at his mother. "Okay, I'll make new friends, you're right." He considered. His mother returned the smile, happy that her son was happy. She was the witch in the family of course. Markus's father had no magical powers.

Markus Robinson

Markus Robinson

VH38

PHP Lesson 2

Markus Robinson

Pre-Hogwarts Primary, VH38

I am an awesome explorer!

Extra Credit

Sitting down by the fireplace, Mark pulled out a quill and a piece of parchment. He was going to write a letter to his mum. He was actually feeling a little homesick, and so this was one way he thought he could combat that. So he started to write.

Dear Mum,

I'm really enjoying Hogwarts, probably more than I thought I would. I'm sorry for acting the way I did when I first got my letter. I know you felt excited for me and I just didn't respond the best. But I have made friends here and am having a great time. I just wish that there were some rules that weren't around. You know how I love to explore, well I can't even go into the Dark Forrest! I want to explore in there but I don't want to get into trouble. And also the no using spells outside the Dueling Chamber or Class one. I mean I understand it, but there are times when I could have used it, especially with my exploring! Anyway, I just thought I'd write and let you know how I felt.

Love you,

Markus

He was finished. He sealed the envelope and then quickly headed up to the Owlery to get one of the school owls to send the letter off. He wondered if his Mum would reply or not. Not that it really mattered either way. He just thought he wanted to get those facts out and now he had he was feeling a little better.