Radueriel Benson

every song that i've ever heard is playing at the same time

Radueriel Benson

Ever since the first Flying class, Rad had a bad feeling about Maesson’s student helpers. It wasn’t that he intrinsically didn’t trust people taller than him, because that would meant he mistrusted everyone, though he sometimes did feel as though this were the case. The boy always found it easier not to trust someone than to trust them. Before coming to school here he had stuck to himself most of the time, never becoming close with anybody. He had his mother, and his sketchbook, and was friendly with enough of the other professors’ children that he mostly muddled through a contented if isolated childhood. But when an opportunity arose to be vulnerable, to let somebody in, he had found himself capable of rising to the challenge. This was mainly true of Jack, but there were a few others here to which this, to a lesser extent, also applied.

Maybe his mistrust of Desmond and the lot came about because, unlike Knaggs, Maesson had never proven himself a capable instructor, and therefore it followed that anybody he trusted was probably untrustworthy. It took awhile (perhaps because they rarely flew in the bloody broomstick class), but at last the small Slytherin’s intuition was demonstrated to be spot-on. After the adult did not even bother to show up to their final lesson, the impish minions set about torturing the poor first years with a fiendish gauntlet. Were they even allowed to shoot hexes like that in the halls? At defenseless children? Well, ok… At Kelby Matos and a bunch of defenseless children?

Something, of course, was bound to go wrong. And after gracefully smashing into one of the moving staircases, that rotten Potter had snagged him with a rubber-arm jinx. Unable to keep himself on the broom any longer he’d gone crashing to the ground, supplementing bruises with bruises. Mute horror overtook him as he stared at his arm, jiggling gently like somebody had tapped a jello sculpture with a spoon. “What did you do?” he had cried out, and he thought he might have continued to ask that in various tones of distress until the tall Slytherin helper, with the shiny hair, appeared out of nowhere, irritation spread clearly on his face like jam on lightly toasted bread. He’d hauled Rad up, but the boy was too freaked to realize what Juan wanted, and after a couple seconds of bodily tug-a-war, the older boy gave up and cast a hearty Petrificus Totalus.

This, like any classic record scratch moment, was how Rad ended up deposited in the Hospital Wing, completely frozen, unable to even speak, with no bones in his left arm. Hogwarts was wild.

OOC Form: 

Patient Name, House & Year: Radueriel Benson, Slytherin, First Year
Blood Type:  Halfblood
Allergies, if any: N/A

What VH Year & Term/Week does this RP take place: VH37, Term 1, Week 7
Time of Day:  Afternoon
Link to Incident Thread: [x]

IC Form:

Reason for Visit: THEY TOOK OUT ALL THE BONES IN MY ARM.

Damage Location: MY ARM. THE LEFT ONE OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE WRITING THIS.

Damage Type: THE ARM CURSE. THE BONE HEX. WHATEVER IT'S CALLED. DESMOND DID THIS.

Other:  PLEASE GIVE ME BONE JUICE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.