Alvis Anderson

Willa my heart gently weeps!

Alvis Anderson

So finally the young lion had plucked up the courage to ask a special  someone to the yule ball, he saw her leave class that day but was just about to follow her when the professor held him back a while to discus about his work that day (He'd done such a good job!). Finally free at last he had no clue which way she had gone and he quickly asked a fellow first year out in the corridor if he had seen her, ''Have you seen Willa?''

They replied and nodded their head, ''Yeah she walked that way!'' pointing towards the amour gallery. ''OH thanx!'' he said dashing off in that direction keeping an eye out for Willa, running what he was going to say to here through his mind over and over. So when he made it there he spotted a girl standing just on the corner and he took this to be her, so in a calm and manly voice he spoke out, ''Howdy Willa! I was just wondering if you had anyone to go to the yule ball with?''

In his head he thought stage one had gone rather well, no messing up the line or faltering of any kind.  

Edited by Alvis Anderson

Wilhelmina Davis

Willa wasn't sure what the fuss was about. It was quite upsetting she wasn't able to compete, but even she had to admit the Tourney was pretty amazing. The eleven (Nearly twelve thank you very much) year old was quite excited to experience the action. 

There was a ball too, which made things even better. Willa planned on going alone. Her mum sent her some dress robes, and she thought she might as well have a bit of fun while she can. Going alone can be fun too, right? Still, Willa had things to do, and she some how ended up i in the armor room.

It was soon after she heard someone else. Turning around, she spotted Alvis, they were friends, but him asking her to the ball was exciting. Instantly, her blue eyes widened.

"Alvis! I'd love to go!" She exclaimed, bouncing up excitedly. "Are you sure?"

Alvis Anderson

The young lion cub had been so pleased with himself, not stumbling over his words and haphazardly finding a rather good spot to ask Willa to the ball, the armour gallery was very quiet and very stunning to the eye! However when the girl in front of him came into clear sight, it wasn't the Willa Alvis was hoping to see.

Yes Alvis knew this girl from classes and had moments of passing, nothing like what he and @Willa Mercier did during that tower climb but Wilhelmina Davis someone he could converse and spend an evening with, he would see how things went over the course of the ball right! Good thing Alvis was an agreeable sort and was often whisked away into fantasy day dreams, other wise he might of back tracked his way out but that Cheshire cat broad grin appeared and he decided he would take the matter in hand.

''Fantastic! Of course I am, I'm really looking forward to it.'' he was more certain by the second, Wilhelmina was very pretty now Alvis thought on it, he'd been far to busy during classes and in passing but now he had time to stop and admire the first year Ravenclaw.

Wilhelmina Davis

Willa was a bit surprised Alvis asked her to the dance with him. Truthfully, she didn't know him much, but she wasn't against having fun so it was exciting that someone asked her. For a moment, she wondered if he got the wrong Willa. Never in her life has she met another one, it was strange. 

Still, he seemed to be sure about asking her, and she wasn't going to turn him down. Tucking her hair behind her ear shyly, Willa finally smiled at him.

"Yeah? I look forward to it too!" She exclaimed. She was looking forward to getting to know Alvis more. He seemed really nice, and sweet. She didn't spend a lot of time with most guys, but he was different, right? "I look forward to going with you, Alvis." 

Alvis Anderson

Although she wasn't the Willa he originally intended to ask to the ball, the young cub couldn't hold back the Cheshire cat grin that had become a trade mark of his over the year and his enthusiasm of being accepted by a girl! ''Oh Blueberries, I mean OH WOW! That's great, are you sure you want to go with me to the ball?'' he didn't want to make it sound like she had to just because she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Every thought about the other Willa had gone from his mind, he was hoping beyond hope that Wilhemina didn't change her mind as now he was sure about what he had asked, ''I don't want you to feel like you have to, I just would be so over the moon to take you is all!'' his palms had become very sticky as he rubbed them together trying not to jump for joy and run around like a toddler at this point.  

Wilhelmina Davis

Willa didn't expect him to ask her to the ball, but now she couldn't wait. Alvis was cute, and his grin made her own grin grow bigger. Giggling at his comment, Willa nodded. "Oh wow." She parroted, because this was such a surprise. She didn't know how to react. She couldn't believe this was actually happening! The dark haired girl squealed excitedly.

"Oh yes! I am more than certain I would like to go with you." She told him, walking over, and kissing him on the cheek. "I look forward to being your date, and getting to know you! You are very sweet!"

Alvis Anderson

Alvis was over the moon when she was sure she wanted to go to the ball with him, then it happened Wilhelmina kissed him on the cheek! The vast shades of the colour spectrum that shot across the young lion cubs face was amazing, going from lite pink ending in a rather deep shade of purple after going through every other known shade of bashfulness there was.

A little while after, once he got over the kiss factor, he raised his head with pride and fanned off any extra heat that was emitting from his face, ''That's fantastic! Erm.. do you have a favourite flower? OOh and chocolate?'' Although blunt most of the time he did try his best to be charming even though surprises could just end up being a known present or gift.

''So shall I come meet you up in Ravenclaw tower? Do you want to be fashionably late or on time?'' he did have dealings with events like this back home with all the occasions his dad's work held over the years. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.