Alvis Anderson

Willa my heart gently weeps!

Alvis Anderson

So finally the young lion had plucked up the courage to ask a special  someone to the yule ball, he saw her leave class that day but was just about to follow her when the professor held him back a while to discus about his work that day (He'd done such a good job!). Finally free at last he had no clue which way she had gone and he quickly asked a fellow first year out in the corridor if he had seen her, ''Have you seen Willa?''

They replied and nodded their head, ''Yeah she walked that way!'' pointing towards the amour gallery. ''OH thanx!'' he said dashing off in that direction keeping an eye out for Willa, running what he was going to say to here through his mind over and over. So when he made it there he spotted a girl standing just on the corner and he took this to be her, so in a calm and manly voice he spoke out, ''Howdy Willa! I was just wondering if you had anyone to go to the yule ball with?''

In his head he thought stage one had gone rather well, no messing up the line or faltering of any kind.  

Edited by Alvis Anderson

Wilhelmina Davis

Willa wasn't sure what the fuss was about. It was quite upsetting she wasn't able to compete, but even she had to admit the Tourney was pretty amazing. The eleven (Nearly twelve thank you very much) year old was quite excited to experience the action. 

There was a ball too, which made things even better. Willa planned on going alone. Her mum sent her some dress robes, and she thought she might as well have a bit of fun while she can. Going alone can be fun too, right? Still, Willa had things to do, and she some how ended up i in the armor room.

It was soon after she heard someone else. Turning around, she spotted Alvis, they were friends, but him asking her to the ball was exciting. Instantly, her blue eyes widened.

"Alvis! I'd love to go!" She exclaimed, bouncing up excitedly. "Are you sure?"

Alvis Anderson

The young lion cub had been so pleased with himself, not stumbling over his words and haphazardly finding a rather good spot to ask Willa to the ball, the armour gallery was very quiet and very stunning to the eye! However when the girl in front of him came into clear sight, it wasn't the Willa Alvis was hoping to see.

Yes Alvis knew this girl from classes and had moments of passing, nothing like what he and @Willa Mercier did during that tower climb but Wilhelmina Davis someone he could converse and spend an evening with, he would see how things went over the course of the ball right! Good thing Alvis was an agreeable sort and was often whisked away into fantasy day dreams, other wise he might of back tracked his way out but that Cheshire cat broad grin appeared and he decided he would take the matter in hand.

''Fantastic! Of course I am, I'm really looking forward to it.'' he was more certain by the second, Wilhelmina was very pretty now Alvis thought on it, he'd been far to busy during classes and in passing but now he had time to stop and admire the first year Ravenclaw.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.