Bjorn Flowkison

Owls arn't all that messy!

Bjorn Flowkison

Taking his first steps into the owlery tower, Bjorn didn't mind the smell or the mess on the walls and floor! Taking there steps at a time, he got to the top rather quickly, he wanted to send news home to his aunt about all that had happened so far and he was safe. He called over a rather big and well built owl and gave it an owl treat before tying his letter to it's leg.

''Good Owl! If you make it quick I'll give more treats!'' and he watched as the owl flew off out of the tower.

Tori Cage

Taking a step into the owlery tower. It had been while since the blonde had been in this place. Sure it smell like gym sock. But it was the place that most the owls beside her owl would hang around. She decided that maybe she would check up on her since it had been while since she had feed her.  

She did spot one of the foreign student was up in the tower and he was send a letter with one owls. Oh that was cool. She spotted her pet and let him send her letter to her parents since it seem right.  

" Go Michelle and Stay with my parents for while okay" She said.  So Tori turn around and notice the boy. " So your up here by yourself?" she asked. 

Bjorn Flowkison

Bjorn turned on the spot, A very hot looking girl had come up behind him and he hadn't really seen her before, ''Ya I was all alone but now there is a very gorgeous girl with me! I'm Bjorn!'' he stomped over and pulled her into a *Squishy bear hug* and gently put her back down.

''So was that your amazing owl? Some of the Hogwarts owls look a little half eaten, however I managed to find a rather superb eagle earlier.'' Bjorn began to circle the owlery, he thought for a moment and looked deep into the girls eyes.

Tori Cage

She notice the very handsome and very attractive boy stand in front her. 

Now that being said the blonde thought all the boy were attractive.  Now she smirked at his comment and said  " Well, " then she got his big squishy bear hug. " Thank you so much Bjorn!" she said.  She knew the reason why her mom married her dad. Then again her dad was from durmstrang anyway. 

Now when it came to her owl. Well it was gone and she just let gone. Now he talk about the other owls. She smirked and said " Well they are really pretty indeed." she said. 

Bjorn Flowkison

She didn't seem shocked or alarmed by his bear hug and Bjorn felt even more confident, he stood still and crossed his arms, ''So does this vision of beauty have a name or shall I just call you angel? Explains how you crept up on me like you did.'' although Bjorn heard her coming a mile off.

''So did you put your name in the Goblet? I sure did, I hope I get to show my talents off but whom ever get's picked from my school will do us all proud. Do you think the Hogwarts students have it to win the tournament? The girls here seem much more capable then the boys do, haha!''

Tori Cage

He seemed puzzled or confused. Tori couldnt tell which but it was rude that blonde didnt tell him her name.

So she smiled at the question and said " Well name Victoria Cage but most of my friend call me Tori." she said to the much taller and bear hug durmstrang student. Mostly Tori knew that one reason her mom married her dad. They were really friendly and extremely flirty. Well some of them were.

Now when it came to the second part of the question. She let out a smalled laugh and said " No, I didnt put in Goblet because I sure there are more talent people than me who can prove themseleve capable than I " she said to the boy. 

She just stare at Bjorn to see what he would say next. 

Bjorn Flowkison

''YA I totally love the name, Hallo Tori!'' But he soon became rather sorry looking at Tori's next stament, ''WHAT! You must be kidding me, I bet that noodle is full with spells and clever ways out of a tricky situation! I know all girls have that in there HAHAHA!''

Well anyway Bjorn didn't mind if she was or wasn't a champion, ''Well I can tell you one thing your a champion at and that's taking my breath away YA!'' he smiled and nodded his head. 

Tori Cage

She start laughing at what the boy was doing. 

But he was so flirt with her big time. 

She smiled and said " Well, it true what my dad said about durmstrang boys!" she began. " That they are very handsome and extremely freindly " she said with smiled. 

Bjorn Flowkison

Her dad said that Durmstrang boys are very handsome and friendly?! Did he try to warn her off them? Maybe Bjorn would have to watch his back, ''Your Dad, what did he mean by this? He's not out to get us is he?'' he quickly turned on the spot expecting some daddy wizards to come and take him out, his wand slid from under his robes, like a spy in the muggle world.

''Come on out! I can take you!''

Tori Cage

" Naw, My dad  just to interact with more durmstrang boy because they are more friendly than the other school." she said with smiled on her face. Which was true and that how her mom married her dad. Also that tori was the only child of the Cage family. Well this was going be a quite interesting chat. 

Then she pause at the second statement which came out the boy mouth. 

" Wait what, " she said . " Ok, you sure you want go out with me?" she asked. 

Bjorn Flowkison

Bjorn was a little surprised that her dad would say this to his daughter! Most dad's would be locking them up and never let them out again! Well if he ever had a daughter that's what he would do! Finally putting his wand back in the sleeve of his robes, now that no one had jumped him, he turned back to look at Tori, ''Sorry about that, I thought maybe someone wanted me out of the way for the tournament! Our headmaster said to keep an watch out!''

Then Tori's words finally made their way to his ears, ''OH! of course!'' Ha! this girl was not one to hang around, most girls tended to lead guys around for a while but boom, Tori went straight in. ''Yes I'd love to!'' a big smile came over his face and he went in for another *Squishy bear hug* still keeping his eyes fixed to every possible place an attack cloud come from.

Tori Cage

Tori did notice that Bjorn was take precautious around the pair. That was somewhat normal  for her. Mostly because her dad did all the time when she was small. Then again he call her Vicotria. So the blonde nodded at what he said. " Yeah you got keep you eyes out up here!" she said. 

Then boy did something after she said the statement on going out with him. Mostly it made her smirk and giggle at the same time. " Thank you for nice bear hug Bjorn." she said with smiled on her face. 

Bjorn Flowkison

The burning question Bjorn had just came out, ''So your dad? How does he know so much about Durmstrang boys? Did he go there? HA well if he did, then I can see where you get your fire! hahaha.''

Bjorn finally relaxed and begun to wonder what it was like going out with a Hogwarts girl, most of the Durmstrang girls kind of got a little stale as he was to used to them! ''So what do you reckon about the tournament, I think Durmstrang will easily hands down win. What about you?''

Tori Cage

When Bjorn asked the question that he asked. 

The hairs on her neck stood up but she knew what she was going stay. " My dad went to durmstrang right before he married mom so I am pretty sure that he know all lot durmstrangs. "  she said. " But then again my mom said that durmstrang men were extremely flirty and sweet." she said

After she finish say what she want say. She asnwer the last question that he had for her. " So the tournament , I think either hogwarts and durmstrang should do fine." she said.  " But if i dont cheer for durmstrang my daddy and mom might disown me ! " she said. 

Bjorn Flowkison

He nodded at her when she explained how her  father knew about Durmstarng boys and he let out a big sigh of relief and then began to chuckle at her when she said her parents might do something if she didn't cheer for Durmstrang during the tournament. ''YAYA! I know what you mean but you should cheer louder for Hogwarts as it's your school right!''

A great gust of cold wind blew through the tower and Bjorn being a gent took off his big wolf skin coat and draped it around Tori's shoulders to keep her from getting cold, ''Ya it's looks better on you II think!'' He couldn't stop looking in to her beautiful eyes and wondered if she was a wait kind of girl for a kiss. This was not what Bjorn did and he quickly went in for a cheeky peck on the cheek.

Tori Cage

Nodded at what Bjorn said finally. Tori giggled slightly and said " Yeah your right but know my dad if i didnt cheer for the school he graduate from beside mine he might disown me anyway." she said. Either way she just knew her dad was going be happy if she cheer for both school.  Now other than she just smiled at her. 

The cold wind began to blew again through the tower and Bjorn did something so sweet. " Thank Bjorn ." she said with smile on her face. Well she knew a reason why they wore their coat because they were so warm.  She began to pay attention to what Bjorn said next and see smilled. " Yeah it pretty and it really cozy." she said.  Then Bjorn did something very nice. " That was sweet Bjorn." she said right after kiss on the cheek. 

Bjorn Flowkison

Now in this situation there could be three outcomes either the girl; liked what he just did, didn't liked what he did and slapped him round the mouth or went running in fear! Lucky for Bjorn this time was a liker and Tori thanked him for the gesture. ''YA you liked? That is very good.''

Due to the smell and look of the place it wasn't the most romantic setting but Bjorn felt the owls made up for it with their hoots and soft feathers. ''So can I call on you, in a bit more of a romantic setting? ER I would like to meet your friends, I feel some of my fellow students made a bad impression but I'm very keen to make friends!''

Tori Cage

She smirked at what he did next. Mostly Tori knew what genes she got from the Cage side. Well it was her mom but yeah.  Tori just listen to what Bjorn had to say next and then after a few minutes. She smiled. " Yes , I did and I thought it was very nice." she began. 

Now the cold wasnt getting the girl anymore. Tori smilled at it.  " Yes you can call me anytime Bjorn. " she said. " I dont mind it one bit. 

Bjorn Flowkison

Bjorn had a massive smile on his face and he went in for another *Squishy bear hug* and lifted Tori into the air, ''How wonderful! Best place at the dinner table? Or would you prefer some where more private?'' he gave her a quick nudge with his hip as he gently lowered her to the floor.

''Sorry I got a bit excited there! So are your friends nice? I bet they are like you!'' all though he didn't mean it to come out like that and he blushed, ''I meant pleasant, are you friends pleasant.'' No he was booming a hefty chuckle and wiping his forehead. He was glad it wasn't warm in the tower or he would be struggling to hide his embarrassment with his pale skin. 

Tori Cage

Tori was blushing but she did notice that Bjorn was smiled like Chester cat.  But she did like his bear hug and she smiled much bigger at him.  But a few second of smiled at him . She smiled at him said " I dont care were it at Bjorn! " she said. " Along as I spend time with you okay! " she said smiled more. 

So when he finally let her down. She smiled and said " Oh it fine and yeah , " she began. " Well I do have one friend who is on the Qudditch Captian for  my house and who is also my co prefect partner but that about it. " she said. " He is super just like sport and that it" she said. 

But she did notice him get red a little in face. Oh it was sort of cute in Tori mind. " Just Relax okay" she said to him while trying to touch his hand 

Bjorn Flowkison

Wow this girl knew how to make this bear feel special, although was she very clingy he'd have to find out sooner or later! ''YA, well that is all that matres.'' However something she said made him feel a little red, rather then embarrassment it was something else.

''Oh, Quidditch  captain is he? I like to watch the sport but I can't play for toffee! My broom skills aren't all that. I'm better with duelling!'' he gave a small smile as he didn't like talking about his lack of flying skills. ''Do you duel or play Quidditch?'' trying to take the attention off himself.

Tori Cage

He was being really sweet and nice to her. Tori could tell that about Bjorn. Now that being said. The girl smiled at him and said " Well Bjorn i think you are very nice and so are you hugs ! " she said . Which were true and the blonde smiled while he but her down. 

Then when he finally asked the question about Al. " Well Al  is just my friend and I am not that much into Qudditch at all." she said. " I really like dueling mostly but that it." she said. " But then again Al would say i more a prefect and dueling person than him." she said.  Now she was rambling. " But what do you like to do Bjorn! " she said. 

Bjorn Flowkison

''Other then duelling, I like working out or being around Animals! Back home I like to sit next to a roaring fire and listening to tails on the wireless.'' of course this was accompanied with warming drinks and red meat, it got very cold in the winter. ''Well I'm sure this Al must be nice enough as he is your friend!''

Time was getting on and he had training and work to catch up on, ''Well I will be dropping in on you at the Gryffindor table soon then, I have to go train now.'' he lent over and gave her a peck on the cheek.  

Tori Cage

When he stated what he like do . She smiled because it seem kind of cool. Mostly Tori did like take care of animals and all. Also that must been something her dad did all lot with her as kid. Also it did seem fun to do beside take care of animals and stay by friend. Bjorn just seem normal in which Tori like . " Well you seem a fun life. " she say. " You should meet him and yeah he is nice somewhat." she said.  

It was getting late and Bjorn said he had go. " Well yeah i hope see you again Bjorn " she said and took his second kiss on cheek. He was being so nice to her and she hand over his jacket to him.  " Well dont work too hard bjorn but yeah just come sitting next time when you near the gryffindor table! " she said. 

She left the tower to head back to Gryffindor Tower to make sure everyone was doing there rules. Or what she seem like were rules. 

The end! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.