Professor Santiago

A Pirate's Life Is The Life For Me!

Professor Santiago

"Don't think of a threat as something mean. Just think of it as a warning. It's helpful!" Mateo consoled the newest Potter (he didn't go to school but that didn't mean he lived under a rock--he knew the history with that name) @Avery Potter. "I mean, look at Miss Celeste there," Mateo suggested, pointing to @Ollie Celeste really take the assignment to heart. "Keep it going! You're a natural!" Even though she needed to stop omitting vowels just to do so.

Ollie Celeste

Well now she NEEDED to insult someone else to educate poor, innocent Avery… but insulting a professor was definitely asking for trouble and she’d already exhausted her options of Dax and Juan. Huh. She’d just have to insult @Juan Garcia again. “Watch this kid. Oi! Garcia! I don’t wants t' natter t' ye no more, ye empty-headed animal grub trough wiper. I fart in yer general direction! Yer mother was a hamster 'n yer father smelt o' elderberries!"

Maggie mac Ruaidhri

Maggie didn't think there was anyone she really didn't like, aside from the two prefects helping Professor Santiago with this little pirate adventure, and she couldn't very well go about insulting them. Maybe she could team up with @Avery Potter?

"Avast, ye land lubber, start with the insults or it'll be time to walk the plank!"

Avery Potter

She still didn't see how it was helpful. Since when was being mean a helpful thing? Had she been told incorrect information all her life?

"Arg, you walk the plank... you coward?" She said to @Maggie mac Ruaidhriwondering what she could actually say. 

Professor Santiago

These kids were out of control.

Mateo felt himself swelling up with pride. His original concern with working at a school was that the students would be proper, little boring bags of nothing. But there was clearly a lot of mischief flowing through them. Though, @Ollie Celeste had a terrifying amount of mischief flowing through her. "Alright, great job all of you! You can keep the pirate gear. Here's a few items from my treasure chest for those of you that showed some exemplary pirate skills." Mateo would always reward any student that showed natural talent at a task, even if that task was to pretend to be a pirate.

⚔️Winners⚔️

Thank you to everyone that participated! :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.