Creaseworthy

VH Mentee Sign-Ups

Kyan Drayce

Name: Kyan Drayce

Timezone: GMT

At what times of the day are you available? 8AM-10AM or 6PM-10PM mostly.

What is the best way to contact you? PM/ Looking to make Discord account shortly

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? Friends/Roleplay/Character Building/Dueling

Do you have any mentor requests? Nope ❤️

Atwell Sinclair

PM on the way, Kyan!  Welcome to VH!

Lyra Nyberg-Peters

Name: Lyra Nyberg-Peters

Timezone: GMT

At what times of the day are you available? Schedule is up in the air right now so I guess anytime.

What is the best way to contact you? PM to start, I have a few questions about Discord.

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? It's been a while since I've been here properly, so I'm feeling quite out of my depth. Could do with some help with RPs/character development/getting into the community again as well as making plenty of friends!

Do you have any mentor requests? Nope :3

Nicodemus Knight

Hi Lyre!

I'll be sending you a PM here in a sec.  Welcome back!!!

Annaly Dimarco

Name: Annaly Dimarco

Timezone: EST

At what times of the day are you available? 3-5pm EST (or any really)

What is the best way to contact you? PM

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? I want to learn to become a great roleplayer.

Do you have any mentor requests? None whatsoever! ❤️ 

Amelia Martin

Name: Amelia Martin

Timezone: PST

At what times of the day are you available? Weekdays, after 5:30. Weekends, anytime.

What is the best way to contact you? Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? Honestly? Information on how to stay active and involved. I often get too involved and then I get overwhelmed and then I leave. And I'm SO tired of that cycle. I love VH. It was a big part of my high school existence and healing through rough times. I want to be loyal to it. I love the people here and I want to stay.

Do you have any mentor requests? If you can, can I have Viola?

Viola Wayland

@Amelia Martin Yes, you can!  I'm poking you on Discord now. ❤️ 

(Don't worry Annaly, you haven't been forgotten! I'm claiming out of order to fill Amelia's specific request. Another mentor will be along to snag you soon.) 

April Orwell

Name: April Orwell

Timezone: GMT

At what times of the day are you available? Really varies depending on the day, usually evenings I guess?

What is the best way to contact you? PM, Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? I'm a returning member so might need some guidance getting back into it haha

Do you have any mentor requests? n/a

Harley McNeil

Name: Harley McNeil

At what times of the day are you available? I'm typically available between 11 AM and 6 PM but my schedule can vary a lot.

What is the best way to contact you? I'd probably see a PM first.  Discord would be my second choice.

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring?  I'm new to VH so I basically need a crash course on how everything works.  I'd like to learn more about site-wide activities and plots, houses, and the best ways to connect/plot with people.  

Do you have any mentor requests? Someone who's familiar with dueling, please!

Emerson West

Name: Emerson West

At what times of the day are you available?  Afternoons and early evenings.

What is the best way to contact you? PM then Discord

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? I haven't been on VH in a few years and it feels like there's a ton of new stuff going on.  I'd really appreciate some help with navigating all the new board features and catching up on the site plots I've missed.

Do you have any mentor requests? None, you're all lovely :wub:

Varius Nyx

Name: Varius Nyx

Timezone: GMT

At what times of the day are you available? I tend to be relatively available throughout the day; just depends on what I have on.

What is the best way to contact you? PM to start with? I'm not too sure on what Discord is as yet 😨

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring?  I need someone who is likely to be patient with all my questions because I'll probably need introduced to how everything works and get general hints and tips around how to stay active and become a part of the community.

Do you have any mentor requests? No preference ☺️

Edited by Varius Nyx

Fiona Weaver

Hi Varius! PM incoming!

Dexter Dirk

Name: Dexter Dirk

Timezone: mtn

At what times of the day are you available?  evenings

What is the best way to contact you? PM, Discord, Trillian, other.      PM

What do you want to get out of VH mentoring? help where to post, how to post links, how the board works, rps

Do you have any mentor requests? Requests are considered but not guaranteed to be filled