There's a pattern in the system

Felicia Fletwock

"Get lost, Gordon."

Dax Gordon

"Aw, Fletwock, don't pretend you didn't miss me." 

Felicia Fletwock

"I'm not pretending. Go. Away."

Dax Gordon

"No, seriously, it's just you and me here. You don't have to hide this thing brewing between us." 

Felicia Fletwock

"That's called nausea. Leave or you're dead meat."

Dax Gordon

"I can see you're still in denial. Perhaps if we shared a little snog, you'd be less threatening and more accepting of your feelings?" 

Felicia Fletwock

"If you tried to kiss me I would definitely get more threatening. Sod off or I'll make you."

Dax Gordon

"I can't believe you're treating me like this. Aren't we over the age where girls act rude when they like like a boy? I can't believe this, Fletwock. I'm wounded." 

Felicia Fletwock

"That's not a thing. Get out, Gordon, or I'll wound you for real."

Dax Gordon

"Resorting to violence never helped anyone get over feelings, Fe." Shrug. "Besides, it's not like a girl could do much damage to a strapping young man such as myself. It would be embarrassing for you to even try. " Shrugging intensifies. 

Felicia Fletwock

Shrug. "Guess I'll have to risk it."

Shrug, hard, real hard, like hard enough to break a jaw or at least bite a tongue.

"Heh. Yeah, see, that was a bit embarrassing. I was aiming for your face."

:)

Dax Gordon

"I'm" casual wheeze "fine and not even a little bit impressed by these actions. If you were truly aiming for my face, you would have been able to hit it, but obviously? You just wanna kiss instead." As he ignored his immense pain.

Ethan Smith

After the meeting Ethan knew that he had to make sure that students were doing the right thing, but he wasn't worried about that. Ethan wanted to go find Sophia, he knew that she would be looking for a compartment for them. Making his way, he heard two people talking, or fighting about kiss. Stopping in front of the compartment. "Is there a problem here?" Ethan stopped to ask, was he doing his first official perfect duty. 

Please PM me if you would like this post deleted

Felicia Fletwock

Fe looked from Dax to Ethan and back to Dax. She was still grinning semi-savagely, which would not make her look innocent but which felt pretty good, so.

"As usual, Dax's existence on planet Earth is the problem." DId a Prefect have, like, the power to do something about that?

Dax Gordon

Uhm, he was not here to have THE MAN step into his business. He was here to make Fe confront the truth of her feelings for him. 

"Do you have a problem here?" Maybe he was talking over Fe, but she was a girl and girls didn't need to talk. "As far as I can see, everything's fine."

Ethan Smith

The red head something about as usual… but Ethan didn’t know who this Dax person was at all. He was just walking to his compartment that his girlfriend was in when he heard something. Looking over at the girl and than back at Dax when he said something that everything was fine.

“It doesn’t sound find at all, there is something wrong here. Maybe the two of you need to be separated? But… as long as nothing is happening here. I am going to see my girlfriend. But If I come back and things are still the same, you both will be brought to different compartments.”

And with that Ethan was gone, he didn’t have time for this.

Ethan has left, he might be back, he might not. Behave now

Felicia Fletwock

Fe frowned. The Prefect didn't drag Dax bodily out of the compartment and tie him to the front of the train -- a sure sign that the disciplinary system at Hogwarts was losing its verve.

After Ethan left, the redhead rounded on Dax and, grabbing him by the front of his shirt, swung him toward the door. "Catch your breath? Good. Find someone else to annoy."

Dax Gordon

Finally, someone in a place of power who had a sense of self-preservation. Dax would've torn that Prefect into a hundred different pieces before he even knew what was coming at him.

"Fletwock, please, you're embarrassing both of us." He plucked at the fingers fisted into his shirt, his ever-present grin growing broader. "If you wanted a rougher experience here, all you had to do was ask."

Edited by Dax Gordon

Felicia Fletwock

If Fe hadn't had stick-figure arms she would have lifted Dax bodily off the floor and thrown him into the corridor. Instead, she grabbed the door handle and heaved, hoping the force of the blow would knock the smile off the Slytherin's stupid face.

"I think this experience has been plenty rough, thanks." :)

Dax Gordon

If Fe hadn't had stick-figure arms Dax would probably be in much more trouble than he was. There was enough trouble to knock off his smile and enough trouble to knock out his breath but not quite enough trouble to damper his endless spewing. 

"Yet you still insist on more." Nor was it enough trouble to keep Dax from shoving back at Fe just on pure principle. "Don't make me hurt a girl, Fletwock." :):):)

Felicia Fletwock

Growling, Fe jammed a fist in her coat pocket and scraped out a Firewink™️. It was brown. She grabbed Dax by the collar and shoved the little ball down his shirt.

Dax Gordon

"Is that the best you've got?"

But then Dax breathed too hard or maybe Fe was too hot-headed and the Firewink™️ was detonating and Dax was wailing and everything was ruined by mud and there was some in his mouth and he was spitting it at her face in retribution and where was the love, Felicia Fletwock.

Felicia Fletwock

“I’ve got an Obsidian one here somewhere but I wouldn’t waste it on your pathetic arse.”

Or at least: not right now. She sort of was saving it for Dax, but she was waiting for him to do something much more horrid than put up a tragic come-on attempt. She wiped mud from her eyes, unfazed, and grabbed another FirewinkTM, this time a Cornflower one, and stuffed that down the Slytherin’s shirt, too.

Dax Gordon

This was beyond ridiculous. All Dax was trying to do was get Fe to admit that she was in love with him (naturally) and he was being accosted by sharp elbows and mud and a round ball that wasn't exploding yet but could at any second and--

"You're a monster, Fletwock. No man will ever accept you."

Felicia Fletwock

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa a a a a a a aaaaa aa a .

Fe laughed.

"I think I'll survive without a man's acceptance."

Fe laughed more (she was so SO gay) and left Dax to his bright-blue misery.