Ethan Smith

House Rustic... or just tumbleweed in colors

Damaris Denton

Ethan was hugging her and whispering to her and it honestly didn’t matter that he was whispering about Cordelia being a bit odd in the head, she wasn’t hearing words at that point.

She turned bright red in his embrace and immediately fainted.

Ethan Smith

As he was giving Damaris a hug, he wasn’t expecting her to fall. Or faint, this wasn’t something he was expecting at all. What was he supposed to do. First Alayna said that men were weird and then this happened. He stopped whatever conversation that he was having with Alayna.

“Alayna, what… she just fell over all I did was hug her.” He told his friend as he got down, and held her head up. “What do I do?” Why did she just fall over? What was Ethan supposed to do? This is something that he wasn’t used to.

Alayna Weasley

"...Ethan!" Alayna cried out in alarm. "I think you might've killed her!" And hugged her a wee bit too hard.

RIP Damaris.

Ethan Smith

Ethan went to check her pulse, and there was still a heartbeat. "She is alive, I wouldn't ever kill anyone Alayna." Ethan just was lost and confused now. how was he supposed to wake her up. "Do you think we need to bring her to the Hospital Wing?" This has never happened to him before. 

Alayna Weasley

"I dunno... maybe if you kiss her, she'll wake up?"

Ekaterina Valentin

It was at that moment that Kat came down the corridor to see some students gathered around one girl who had fainted.  "Okay, back up and give her some air."  To Ethan, she suggested, "Lay her down and elevate her feet."  

It would be great of @Fiona Weaver were nearby.

Fiona Weaver

First Fiona noticed the crowd, then she noticed her fellow prefect waving her down, then she noticed the limp body on the floor. Oh Helga.

Hand already on her wand holster, head buzzing as she ran through possibilities, Fiona changed course and took charge. Or at least, tried to look like that's what she was doing. She turned to the nearby witnesses, including Kat. 

"Anybody know why she fainted? What's her name?" 

Ethan Smith

"Kiss her?" Ethan was about to question his friend when Kat showed up and then fiona was there also. Thank goodness, he didn't want to kiss the poor girl that fainted. 

"I gave her a hug, and whispered in her ear and she just fainted." Ethan told her. His stand of tumbleweed was abandon, he was worried about Damaris now.

Ekaterina Valentin

And, thankfully, Fiona was because even though Kat knew basic first aid for fainting, Fiona actually dealt with it more.  At Ethan's explanation, Kat just looked at the poor guy and asked, "What did you whisper that would make her faint?"  

Ethan Smith

Ethan looked at Kat, "I didn't say anything but that Cordy wasn't a Death Eater. She thinks that Cordy is one, that was all." He didn't tell Damaris that he was attacked in his second year and knows what a Death Eater can really do to a person. Maybe he should have said something. But it wasn't something he told many people about, he kept that to himself.

Damaris Denton

Damaris was stirring now. As soon as she came to, she noticed that there were more people standing above her now, including a pair of Hufflepuff Prefects. She immediately turned beet red out of embarrassment as she looked up at them. 

“I’m...I’m fine,” she murmured. “....you can all go now.” Couldn’t they let her be embarrassed in peace?

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane came across a crowd. "Oh, what's happening?" he asked. He hoped it was something interesting!

Damaris Denton

Oh Merlin, another older boy was approaching now to see what was going on. Damaris immediately laid back down on the floor and squeezed her eyes shut. Maybe she could wake herself up from this nightmare by going to sleep in the dream?

Ethan Smith

Another yearmate walked over, he was seeing that Damaris was better now. At least he thought she was. "Nothing is going on." Then he looked back at Damaris, "want me to take you back to your common room. Or at least to the door?" It was the nicest thing that he would be able to do. 

Forgetting about his table and those weeds that were not going to sell at all. 

Damaris Denton

This was a moment that she'd been waiting for, and now that it had come, she felt totally unprepared for it.

Ethan had waved away the Ravenclaw's concerns, and was offering to take her back to her dorm. In the back of her mind, she thought this was the start of something--maybe the point where he'd suddenly wake up and realize that Sophia was the worst person ever and that she was the one for him all along?

Merlin, she hated when those thoughts creeped into her mind. They made her feel sick to her stomach. 

He was just offering to take her to her dorm, but that was because she'd fainted, and the last thing she wanted to be known as was 'the fainting girl.' She smiled sadly and shook her head. "No, I'm okay. Thanks, though. I'll see you later."

~Damaris out in March oops

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.