Ethan Smith

House Rustic... or just tumbleweed in colors

Ethan Smith

He had to do art in Arithmancy, and it wasn’t just any art that he had to make. It was art with Tumbleweed, and since Ethan didn’t do well with art things, he decided to use a spell to take for of them, and change their color.

He had one that was Red another one was yellow Not that it was to much off the color that it already was. Then he made a green one, that way it didn’t look like it was dead…. Was tumbleweed dead or not, that was a question he was wondering. And the last one was blue .

One for each house, because he thought that if he was to sell his tumbleweed rustic, they should be house colors.

Making his way to the bottom of the stairs, this would be the best place to sell the items. Placing a table… don’t ask how he got a table… he was ready to sell.

There was a banner hanging above him.

Get you house rustic:
Name Your Price

That should work, and maybe he could make some money off these items. 

Alayna Weasley

"....Ethan?" Alayna inquired as she spotted the Hufflepuff situated behind a table. There were several different colored... things sitting atop it. And she wasn't entirely sure what they were. "What are you doing?"

Rosie Roux

Rosie flicked the green monstrosity off the table.

"These aren't even worth half a knut."

Damaris Denton

“Ethan,” Damaris smiled broadly at the Hufflepuff before noticing what he was selling. “Um, you do know these are just blobs, right?” 

Edited by Damaris Denton

Ethan Smith

What was he doing? "Alayna this is my homework, and you know I always do my homework." Even if it was selling something that would not sell. He at least hoped they would sell. 

Rolling his eyes at Rosie, not even answering her as she wasn't worth his time at all. 

"They might be, but my professor said people turn them into art." He was starting to question this homework assignment.

Damaris Denton

"....like....like a real teacher? A real teacher said that?" 

Ethan Smith

"Yes... it was our homework... I don't understand it also." He at least hoped that maybe something would get sold, but he was pretty sure that nothing would. He was wasting his time, but he was doing him homework. 

Alayna Weasley

Did she know that Ethan always did his homework? Yes. Yes she did. This, however, hardly looked like something one of the professors would actually assign for him to do. The redhead eyed her friend with an air of disbelief. “…your homework is to sell these?” She plucked one off the table and shifted it between her fingers. It disfigured and bent far too easily, practically crumbling in the palm of her hand. “You’d have better luck convincing Alecia to snog you.”

“…what class is this for?”

Aggie Price

Aggie spotted Ethan right away and made a beeline for him to see what her 'brother' was up to.  "Ethaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!" she called out as she was still in the process of her approach.  "What ya doing?" she asked, looking at the painted tumbleweeds on his table.

"Oi!" she exclaimed overhearing an older Gryffindor question whether it was an actual assignment or not.  "If he says it's homework, it's homework!  He never likes especially about schoolwork!" she told the girl, glaring.  #defensive little adopted sis

Of course, Aggie did not hesitate to add, "And he's got Sophia to snog so he has great luck!"

Damaris Denton

Damaris grumbled under her breath at the mention of Sophia.

Alayna Weasley

Alayna blinked at the younger girl who’d suddenly begun shouting at her. Managing confrontation had never been something she was particularly skilled at and even pushing that factor aside… she was confused. Who was this person and why was she getting so defensive? She’d just been asking a few simple questions…

And then the word ‘Sophia’ fell from her lips and the redhead mimicked Damaris’ reaction with a low groan of her own. Yes, she was very well aware Ethan had himself a Sophia. She couldn’t possibly forget that fact, because the matter had provided her with a very upset roommate who in turn acted like she was some sort of man hog.

When she’d only willingly snogged one boy. One. One.

“I know” Alayna grumbled under her breath. “It'd be sorta hard to not.”  

Ethan Smith

Dod Alayna have to bring up Alecia that was almost two years ago. And he had been with Sophia for a year and a half now. "I'm sure they will sell, it is for Arithmancy class" Adding in what class it it was for. 

Ethan didn't know why Aggie was defending him, but that is what she was doing and he didn't mind at all. "Aggie, you know you want to buy one and put it in your dorm." 

At least he hoped that it would sell, he just had to wait.

Then Alayna said something else. "It's not like we make out in front of everyone Alayna."

Alayna Weasley

" You don't have to" Alayna retorted. "One or two is enough to make a mess of things." Really- she knew this. "And that... gleam in your eyes. That says it all. 'We're snogging in an hour. Don't turn the corner or you might see~'"

Ethan Smith

Not once have they made out in a public place, where people could just find them. They would hide, and do that. Well, there was the one time before they were dating and it was a kissing booth, but no one remembers that. Not at all.

“My eyes don’t say that.” How did this turn into him, selling tumbleweed, to talking about his snogging life.

Alayna Weasley

"Yes they do" the redhead replied simply. "Especially when you look at her like this." And then she contorted her facial expression until it looked a little something like this. "You can't deny it. You know it's true."

Edited by Alayna Weasley

Ethan Smith

"I for one, do not make that face. Do Not." He didn't at least he was sure that he didn't. Alayna didn't know what she was talking about. He was also a boy, and would never make a face like that.... nope....

Alayna Weasley

"Do too."

Ethan Smith

"Do not.... <_<"

Alayna Weasley

"Do too."

She could do this all day~

Ethan Smith

"Do not....do not... do not...."

Ethan could go all day also.... he would just skip everything else he had. Which was even to snog Sophia later.

Alayna Weasley

"Do too. Do too. Do too~"

Cordelia Waldegrave

"Could you two keep it down over there? Some of us our trying to read," she scolded from behind an upside down book.

Edited by Cordelia Waldegrave
I can spell i swear

Ethan Smith

"Do not, do not... D-O N-O-T...:

And then he heard Cordy.... "flip the book over....

"do not"

Aggie Price

Aggie tugged gently on Ethan's sleeve and leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Yeah, you do.... Though not as bad as she made it look."

Cordelia Waldegrave

"I can read it just fine, Ethan. I'm like that Da Ziti guy."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.