Miss Lunes

First Aid Seminar: Practical

Miss Lunes

ahhhhh email notifications how could you betray me like this ;__;

my sincere apologies, friends!

@Phillip Aldermaston has NOT correctly cleansed the wound for Phase II. Please try again.

@Clayton Stagg has correctly cleansed the wound for Phase II. Please move on to Phase II!

Clayton Stagg

Clayton Stagg :: Turn One

Phase I :: Arm

Phase II :: Sploch

Phase III :: Laceration

Clayton had a fairly easy time cleaning the cut, which was lucky. He supposed all that practice with Everly was paying off if he was able to pick up a few of these spells in one try. Normally he'd want to attribute that to his pure skills, but... Clayton was no prodigy like his father. Nothing came to the boy naturally. It was all practice. "Episkey." Clayton cast the healing spell, curiously waiting to see if his golem would heal up easily or if this would take quite a long while to get right.

Phillip Aldermaston

Phillip Aldermaston: Turn One
Phase I: Leg
Phase II: Puddle

WC:  110

Phillip stared at the golem.  How in the world had he missed an entire puddle of blood?  It really hadn’t seemed that much blood when he looked at the golem.  Maybe the golem had been positioned in such a way that it was obscuring most of the blood?  Phillip nodded, that was the only explanation he could think of or at least the only one he’d let himself seriously consider.

Phillip once more cast “Tergeo.” Although the spell was rather half-hearted at this point because he was beginning to doubt his abilities at this golem game. After all, he’d needed at least three guesses to get things right so far.

Miss Lunes

@Clayton Stagg has NOT correctly healed the wound for Phase III. Please try again.

@Phillip Aldermaston has correctly cleansed the wound for Phase II. Please move on to Phase III!

Clayton Stagg

Clayton Stagg :: Turn One

Phase I :: Arm

Phase II :: Sploch

Phase III :: Cut

Clayton felt his lips point downwards as he realized he hadn't managed to change the condition of the golem. He was going to have to practice this spell a lot more if he had plans of perfecting the spell. The fourth year took his wand and gently brushed his fingers across the area of the golem's arm that was damaged. "Come on. Behave." He stated coldly as he pointed his wand at the arm. "Episkey." He cast the spell again as he waited to see the injury magically close up.

Miss Lunes

@Clayton Stagghas correctly healed for Phase III. Congratulations! Your golem is healthy and happy!

Phillip Aldermaston

Phillip Aldermaston:: Turn One

Phase I :: Leg

Phase II ::  Puddle

Phase III :: Laceration

WC:  112

Phillip stared once more at the golem – he really wasn’t sure how he managed to miss an entire puddle of blood.  But… if there was an entire puddle of blood…then it made sense that the golem had a more severe injury or did for the purposes of this exercise, at least.

Yes, Phillip was jealous of the golems – he’d never been attended to, after all.  And yes, he was okay and yes, he’d said he was okay but that seemed like sheer luck and somehow, it didn’t really count when your attacker was an auror or just right there regardless of their career path.

But Phillip figured on the laceration for now. “Episkey!”

Kermit Princeley

@Phillip Aldermastonhas correctly healed for Phase III. Congratulations! Your golem is healthy and happy!