Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan Drogon

Drogon, Ivan

2 posts in this topic

I, Ivan Drogon, have read the Rules & Guidelines.

Name: Ivan Drogon

Blood Status: Pureblood

Are you new to VH? (Yes/No): Yes

What do you want to learn the most from this school? (in character): How to become the best at protecting others from magic and magic creatures.

What do you want to learn the most from this school? (out of character): I am fairly new to role playing on forum. This seems like friendly place to start and learn more about it!

A few things your character likes doing in his/her free time: Marital arts, Reading, Caring for little defenseless creatures secretly.

Extra Credit:

Ivan held the letter proudly to his parents, a rare and wide smile on his face as he showed the Hogwarts acceptance letter. Under a large bushy black beard, his father formed a smile as well. “Is good!” The huge man that is Ivan’s father shouted. “You will curve a path for own family in this new county, Ivan” He called to his son.

Ivan shrunk slightly at the pressure his father put on him. The Drogon name was known through Norway, but Ivan was first of his line in this school. Nothing but perfection would be accepted. The excitement of going to the best school for magic in the world, however, overwhelmed him again. “Yeah, Father. I will be the best.” Ivan nodded to this giant father. “And all who come after me will know the last name, Drogon.”

Lesson two:

Ivan Drogon

Pre-hogwart primary, VH37

I will be the best!

Extra Credit:

Ivan froze as he saw the little brown bird fall from the sky, he stared in disbelief at the tiny bird. He heard the laugh of another student that threw the empty box of candy at the flying bird. A moment later, The bird got up and flew away, no worst of the wear. But As Ivan watched the laughing child; his eyes went red with rage. With his silent fury he was upon the boy. With speed you would not see coming from as portly a boy as Ivan. He grabbed the collar of the smaller boy’s robes and lifted the child into the air. He leveled the bird bully’s eyes with his frosty blue eyes. “Never again.” He said with restrained rage in every word. The Bully in fear and shock started violently punching and kicking at Ivan. Ivan did not seem to care about the weak attack on him, more wanted to get the point across then harm this boy.

From behind him, A loud female voice rung across the yard the two were in. “Mister Drogon and Mister Chiner, What are you doing!?” The teacher shouted at the boys. In surprise of his own, he dropped the boy and turned quickly to her. “Both of you, come with me!” Ivan went to the teacher easily, Knowing he is fully in the right as far as he thinks.