Emmett Blaze

Emmett Blaze

2 posts in this topic

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■   emmett malcolm blaze

8zDIeOI.jpg

"This character library is a mess." -Adrian Pitts

Edited by Emmett Blaze

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■      about me (part I)

Q3E4vQ4.jpg

---RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'VE BEEN PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY EMMETT BLAZE---

a57og8.jpg

---THAT TIME THE SORTING HAT THREW SHADE ---

Hmm... pity about the blood, Mister Blaze. If it weren't for your muggle-born roots, I expect Slytherin would have been a perfect fit for someone like you: cunning, manipulative, and ultimately self-serving. Their loss, I suppose, as you've got so much to offer, but fear not! Where one avenue closes, a new one shall open, aye? Now... where to put you.. hmm... You exude confidence and lack cowardice, but I'd hesitate to call you brave. Hufflepuff has always maintained a wide and varied array of students, but I'm afraid you lack too many of their fundamental qualities to happily fit in there: fair-mindedness, kindness, and a willingness to work hard. However, you are sound of wit and possess an analytical mind, capable of making snap decisions when it counts. You also prize intelligence, yours in particular, and fear arenas that would limit your scope of knowledge and awareness. Hmm, I think I've got it! You may feel a bit like a fish out of water here, Mister Blaze, but I think you'll excel in RAVENCLAW!

cp5IYj4.png

Edited by Emmett Blaze