River Wolfe

You are cordially invited to the funeral of River Styx Wolfe

7 posts in this topic

Hiding in the bush next to the CoMC classroom, River was successfully ninja stalking @Sableplume looking to the side he could see his BFF @Griffin Finnigan giving him a silent nod as old man @Ethan Smith was tending to some of the creatures poop.  Counting to three under his breath, River quickly stood and shrieked.

”FOR RAVENCLAW!”

He quickly bolted to the beast in mere seconds as he soon hopped onto the creature’s back.

Ethan was just taking care of Sableplume, when he heard something. Looking around, he saw River doing something he shouldn't be doing. 

"River.... no"

That boy was going to die. 

"Let him die," Kaleb shrugged to @Ethan Smith. "If he wants to be stupid and have @Sableplume rip him to shreds then let him go." Kaleb had grown affectionate of the hippogriff, even if he didn't like Kaleb's ukelele playing. It was super rude of Sableplume to blow the instrument away like that.

“KAAAAAAALE!” 

River shouted to his other BFF

”KAAAAAALE!  COME JOIN ME!”

@Kaleb Kennedy

"Umm, no. I have actual respect for Sableplume," Kaleb responded, rolling his eyes at @River Wolfe.

"And also my life!" he added, cupping his hands to make sure River understood he was going to die.

If Sableplume gusted away good music, then surely he would crush anyone that ran towards him.

"Me and @Damaris Denton took bets on who would die first: Wolfe or Finnigan," he stated to @Kaleb Kennedy

They hadn't wagered real money, but the topic at hand was the same. "We both knew it'd be @River Wolfe."

The idiot.

This human has a deathwish. Sableplume promptly laid down and rolled over, with the human still on his back.

(Sorry XD RL stuff prevented me from checking in on this account until recently.)