Alice Reed

Ehhhhh, What's Up Doc?

Alice Reed

**Please let London post next before responding.  Thank you**

Thankfully, there weren't too many people on the way from the rabbit hutch under construction to the Hospital Wing as Alice tugged at London's rabbit ears and took him to get his neck looked at.  She had tried to convince him that shaving would solve the problem but, apparently, he had not listened.  Now he was suffering from that choice.  Yes, she could have left him to suffer from it but she was his girlfriend not his mother or wife.  However, should she ever reach the latter stage then he might find himself suffering from his decision.

In the meantime, had the onesie been a white bunny onesie, Alice would have looked like something out of a particular fairy tale that might be studied in Professor Grimsby's fourth year class.  Once inside, she called, out, "Hello?  Is someone here who can help him?"   And, by help?  Well, that might be a couple of meanings considering his building a rabbit hutch a little bit ago.

OOC Form:

Patient Name, House & Year:  London Yates  Ravenclaw  Fifth Year
Blood Type:  
Pureblood
Allergies, if any:  None

What VH Year & Term/Week does this RP take place:
 VH36, Term 01, Week 01
Time of Day:   Evening
Link to Incident Thread: A Onesie of Pink Proportions

IC Form:

Reason for Visit: Alice found London in the hall in front of the entrance to the Ravenclaw Tower in a pink bunny onesie and building himself a rabbit hutch.  He told her the beard told him he would be an animagus.  She probably should have brought him for that alone but it was where he has scratched his neck raw because the beard itches that she is bringing him.  It's beginning to look like it might be infected from all his scratching.  She would not complain if you shaved the beard off of him either.  

Damage Location:   London's neck is raw and bleeding from constant scratching at itchiness.

Damage Type: None... just the beard itches

Other:    Did she mention his building a rabbit hutch for himself? ^_-

Edited by Alice Reed
add house and year

London Yates

“Alice!  No!  Stop, you don’t understand!”  Was all London said as she pulled him by the ears from his hutch to the hospital wing, “This is what I want!”  Clearly, the fifth year was gone, he was lost in the world his beard had made for him and he wasn’t sure if he should leave...  

At London’s angle, the two had bursted through the hospital wing’s doors like a bad 80’s cop comedy.  Finally breaking free from his girlfriends surprisingly strong grip, which all she did was let him go, he quickly stood and started to pat his onsie.  “Carrot stick, where’s my carrot stick?  Alice have you seen my carrot stick?” Looking to the Hufflepuff not long to realize she was the one who took his wand.

”Oh, this is bad...”  London began to pace the hospital wing’s floor while continuing to scratch his neck.  “Father paid a lot of galleons for that carrot stick!  What will he say when he finds out?”

Fiona Weaver

Fiona had been restocking supply shelves when her yearmates entered, one of them in...well, honestly it wasn’t the first outrageous wardrobe choice from London. Lest we forget the red jacket. The fifth-year pushed herself to her feet, briefly bracing her stomach with a fist during the posture change. Fiona was a little taken aback by all the start-of-year traffic in the Hospital Wing this year. Well, at least this week wasn’t going to be boring. She yanked her hair into a ponytail, businesslike.

“Okay, we’ve got two different things to deal with here,” she informed Alice and London. Most of her eye contact went to Alice at this point. “Obviously your neck is bothering you, London, but we’ve got to deal with...”

Fiona trailed off, looked at Alice a little helplessly, and mouthed the words : Carrot stick?

We’ve got to deal with the other stuff first, okay?”

Calming draught, calming draught...Fiona drew her wand to unlock the potions stores even as she kept a careful eye on London.

Did you drink any potion, London? Or did someone cast some kind of spell on you?”

Alice Reed

All Alice could think to herself when she saw her housemate and friend coming to assist them was 'I'm so sorry, Fiona. I'm so so sorry.'  But she didn't say that in front of London.  Not that he would have noticed since he was currently too busy looking for his 'carrot stick'.   Was it her imagination or was he beginning to sound like a cartoon rabbit when he talked?  Oh dear, maybe this London being a rabbit animagus was beginning to get to her in this short time?  She shook her head to clear her thoughts and greeted Fiona.

"Hey, Fiona," she said trying at least to sound a bit apologetic for what Fiona was about to be involved in.  Yes, she could see Fiona making eye contact with her and not London.  Good idea.  "Yes,  his neck," she agreed.  At the question about the 'carrot stick', she discreetly showed Fiona the Ravenclaw's wand that she had in her hand for now.  They did not need London trying to cast a rascally rabbit spell right now.

As for whether he drank a potion or someone cast a spell to get him in this state, London was going to have to answer that one.  All Alice had been able to get out of him was that his beard told him to do it.  

London Yates

Not really paying attention to Fiona, London was lost in his own little world as his carrot stick seemed to be missing. “Alice!”  The fifth year turned looking to his girlfriend, “You were the last one with me, have you seen it?”

Scratching his neck while turning his attention to the hospital assistant, London raised a brow. “Potions?”  He seemed lost in the matter as he did remember there was a water bottle attached to the hutch he was building.  “Just water.”  He said before jumping quickly as the hospital wing doors loudly swung open.

Quickly hiding behind his girlfriend as a bald man with an awkward tall hat walked through, he gave Alice a quick pok to the back of the girl’s hip as he stared at the man.  “Alice...”. He tried to whisper as loud as he could, “He took my carrot stick!” 

Fiona Weaver

Okay, so the ‘carrot stick’ was London’s wand. Yeah, he really shouldn’t have access to that right now. Fiona looked back to Alice and inclined her chin slightly, indicating that she understood and that Alice should definitely not give London access to his wand right now. Clearly Alice already understood that, but it couldn’t hurt to confirm.

Fiona brainstormed even as she sifted confidently through the contents of the storage cabinet. Alice had found London near the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower, so unless he got all the way up there from the dueling chamber, this probably wasn’t spell damage. She’d never seen a confundus charm produce hallucinations before, but they did see the occasional idiosyncratic reaction to a dueling spell. Harmless to try a status repair spell, if it didn’t work they’d be no worse off.

On impulse, Fiona seized a tongue depressor out of a nearby jar and offered it to London. “I’ve got loads of carrot sticks right here. We keep them on hand for sick...uhh...bunnies.”

Oh dear Helga, she was going to have to dictate this case to Miss Lunes at the end of the shift. That would be fun.

I don’t think this is a status effect, but I’m going to try just in case.” Fiona unholstered her wand, but keeping to her personal protocol, she explained herself before raising it. “This is a standard status reversal spell, I’ve been doing them for a year, and you won’t feel a thing. Casting in three...two...one...reparifors!

Fiona immediately dropped her wand hand to her side and waited to see if there was any change to Peter Rabbit.

_______

Status Repair Spell : Heals minor magically-induced ailments or statuses

Alice Reed

"Your carrot stick is safe for now," Alice told her pet rabbit boyfriend.  "Trust me, I've got it safe for now till they take care of your. . .  Problem."  She wasn't quite sure what they really needed to treat first, his neck, raw and bleeding from his scratching or his rabbit issues.  She was not sure there was enough butterbeer for times like this.  Oh yes, she and Fiona understood each other quite well.  No giving the carrot stick wand back to London in his current state.

Alice thoroughly appreciated Fiona's smooth move with the tongue depressors.  Hopefully, London would as well but Alice was not sure.  She really was not sure how she'd deal with this if Fiona and Healer Lunes could not help him.  Would he consider giving up the pink onesie for a white one?  It would be more appropriate.   Wait! No!  He was not going to remain a rabbit.  Nope, not happening.

She hoped.

London Yates

London wasn’t too pleased to hear that his girlfriend had his carrot stick, adjusting his posture so he was his normal tall army lanky self, the one person he trusted the most out of the whole entire castle besides Ethan, had what he was looking for.  That was until Fiona managed to surprise him and produced multiple carrot sticks...  

Taking the lot, as he looked through each and every carrot, these were nice, but they weren’t his..  “Uh, Fiona,”  London spoke before taking a few nibbles on certain carrots before continuing.  “You sure these are still good?  They have a certain taste to them.”  

It it was probably for the better that he did see the wand pointed towards him, the first year tried a few more carrots before hearing Fio speak and looking over as her spell gently touched him.  Somehow losing his balance in the whole thing as he stumbled backwards a few feet, Looking to his hand as he dropped his tongue surpressors a confused look came to be on his face.

”Uhhh, what’s going on?  Why am I wearing this?”  Looking down to his outfit

(Sorry this took so long guys!)

Fiona Weaver

Fiona was slightly distracted, her mind already racing off two steps ahead to other possible solutions. Therefore, she only caught half of what London was saying about taste. She snapped back to the present with a twitch of her head. Was he attempting to ingest a tongue depressor?! Oh dear, maybe telling him they were carrot sticks hadn’t been a good idea after all.

“Taste...what? Oh. They might be a little stale, sorry."

She mouthed a second “sorry” to Alice, this time for inadvertently feeding her housemate’s boyfriend popsicle sticks.

Luckily, London’s appetite for tongue depressors seemed to clear up along with the rest of his confusion. Fiona’s jaw slackened a little, revealing for just an instant her surprise that the spell had actually worked.

That’s the idea, Weaver, maybe try trusting in yourself for once?

Why was he wearing a rabbit onesie? Why indeed. “I would really really love to know the answer to that question,” Fiona chuckled. “But you’ll have to ask Alice. You...remember Alice, right?” she asked hopefully, with a *ta-da* gesture to his girlfriend.

((No worries. I lost track of dates myself, I'm sorry!!!!))

Alice Reed

Okay, on the good side of things, the tongue depressors distracted London from his wand which was safer in Alice's hands right now instead of his where there was the chance of him accidentally breaking the wand or, worse, casting random spells with it.  However, Alice watched London attempt to eat the carrot sticks tongue depressors and resisted the urge to roll her eyes.  Actually, maybe it was more that she resisted the urge to show any fear that these would become yet another food addiction for the Ravenclaw fifth year.  Let's face it.  It could definitely be an issue with him.  First hamburgers, then crayons, and let's not forget *whispers* jelly slugs.  

Thankfully, the 'taste' was not appealing to London so she was safe on that one, especially once Fiona's spell worked.  As for the million dollar question as to why London was wearing it, Alice could only shrug her shoulders in an 'I don't know' way.  "He was wearing it when I found him," was her only answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.