Caprica Delacroix

You've got great aesthetics

6 posts in this topic

Caprica was, as usual, trying to find the best of the horrid lighting in Hogwarts. Luckily there was one section of the school where it wasn’t as bad as others. The second year had her snapmirror angles just perfect and continued snapping but then stopped when her mother sent her a video. Whoops. Regardless, she sent her a response and then continued taking more pictures until she stopped when she saw a rather spiffy looking Slytherin.

Now, why was he wearing sunglasses inside? He was obviously the epitome of cool and Caprica paused, giving him a smile.  “You have got some of the best swag I have ever seen on anyone in this boring school.” Of course Hogwarts uniforms were all black, greys and dull house colors. Hufflepuff at least got away with having black as a cool color. “Would you like to take some pictures with me?” Aka, come over here and like, be attractive with her because he was. Caprica appreciated really nice aesthetics.

There weren't a lot of places in Hogwarts that allowed Dax to really brood in silence while also still being enough in the open that everyone could see him brooding. Out of the prime brooding spots, even fewer of them had lighting good enough to smolder in and, like, what was the point of a good brooding session if he couldn't throw in a smolder every once in a while? Really, there were only two, maybe three (depending on the alignment of the planets) spots that gave him the right vibe, and if he couldn't be found lurking around the dormitory, he could definitely be found one of those two (or three) places.

He'd just gotten himself arranged against the wall in a nice half-lean, sunglasses pushed up into place, hair perfectly mussed, arms folded across his body in a way that he felt really portrayed his teenage angst when his babe-radar locked in on an A+ specimen in his space. Of course they would be gravitating to him in a time such as this, when he was at his Truest and Most Awesome form. Dax couldn't even say he was surprised when she approached him spouting nothing but The Truth. "And you have fantastic taste." Lowered glasses for effect. Smolder. "I would be honored to take some pics with a beauty like you."

Dax whippin' out that Good Game for this Fine Honey.

There weren’t very many fine specimens in Hogwarts. Sure, there were good looking people but none actually knew how to properly be good looking. Caprica always decked herself out in the finest – Louis, Dolce and even Armani were typical words in her vocabulary. She was sure this Slytherin knew exactly how to work his carved from marble angles accurately. “Are you Greek by chance? Or have Greek ancestry? Your jaw bone is on fleek.” Caprica could thank her exotic mix from her mother as Persian went well with everything, including Dax Gordon.

“Oh! Well do you want me to stand in front of you? I think you should be in back since you’re taller.” Caprica certainly wasn’t short but for some reason her best angle was always whenever someone was on her left so she could tilt her jaw just so perfectly right. “What’s your name though? So I know what to tag you. This is totally going up on my wiztagram too, I mean if you want it to.” She held out her snap mirror perfectly. “Oh and you can keep the glasses. You look 1000x more mysterious with them on!” She knew that much because she had great glasses like that too.

“Actually, your glasses belong in a museum I think they are just so, so perfect.” She just needed to find the best spot where they both looked perfect. “Oh look, this torchlight will do I think. We can add the mermaid filter.”

Dax had no idea about his ancestry other than that it was probably hella hot, so, like, he'd probably be Greek if that's where the money was. "Oh yeah, totally." Somewhere in the back of his head, he knew he should also be doling out compliments but he also knew that girls loved guys who didn't respect them that much, and if Dax had one thing going for him, it was his lack of basic respect for any human other than himself. 

Without giving away his mystery too much by actually conversing with the babe, he arranged himself as she saw fit. Any angle was, after all, his best angle, so it wouldn't really matter where he stood for these pictures. They'd come out with him looking bomb af regardless. "Dax. Dax Gordon." Like she didn't already know and was just playing coy. Typical chick. "And who's name should I watch out for on your end? I gotta make sure I slide into the right lady's dms." He was already constructing his best series of pickup lines for that conversation.

"I can't even begin to argue with you there," he started as he shuffled out of his brooding light and into his selfie light, "but nothing belongs in a museum more than your perfect self." If she could see through his sunglasses, she might notice that Dax was winking. But she couldn't and he wouldn't remove them to do it again, so, instead, he just leaned in closer and gave her one of those smirks that Jak said drove all ladies wild. "You'll need to send me copies of these pictures so I can frame them and sneak them into a museum myself." Smooth

Caprica smiled even more at the Slytherin. All the Slytherins she met had certain swag to them. She’d even met a Slytherin named Swag – although she seriously thought his parents named him that as a joke. Her name sounded French at least, although that didn’t particularly matter at this point. She just liked that this boy was cute, like, cute af. She hadn’t met anyone at Hogwarts that was on her level of attractiveness except maybe Killian but this boy probably outshined him. He even wore sunglasses inside. He was A+ stylin. She would’ve rocked them indoors too but she knew she needed to be able to find good lighting.

“Oh, right Dax Gordon. Hello. I know I’ve seen you from somewhere…” Granted Caprica was too busy wiztagramming, snapmirroring or when she was outside of Hogwarts she was always on her iPhone. It was a shame wizards didn’t embrace some muggle technology. “Oh, I’m Caprica. Caprica Delacroix my handle is just thecaptain…on like, everything. You know a good looking dude such as yourself can slide into my DMs…anytime you want.” She offered him a bit of a wink before she got ready to take the picture.

“Oh, really? You know we’d probably make the hottest exhibit together. Can you imagine?” She finally moved closer to him and getting the best pose that lowered her IQ by probably about 30 points, she took a few pictures. “Oh, I can give you as many as you’d like. I’ll even hand deliver them to you, anywhere you want.” Man, this was like the most dope wizard. Ever. "You know where you'd look even better?" She queried. She was even smoother. "On my wiztagram profile image."

Dax Gordon had game. Like, a lot of game. His brother had taught him everything he knew and Jak was probably the coolest dude ever and had been married at least three times so Dax knew that it had to be legit. All those game lessons were finally paying off with probably the sweetest honey in all of Hogwarts and, to be honest, Dax was a little surprised. He'd been met with nothing but resistance in all of his time at this lame school and here this chick was, falling for all of his lines like she was made for them.

"You've probably seen my modeling pics around the halls." Ones that he'd taken himself over the summer holiday and posted on the walls as soon as he entered the school. People just needed to know how attractive he was. It was, like, a crime not to show them off. "Caprica." A dope name for a dope girl. It sounded good with his own. "I'll have to give you a follow if I come across your page. Maybe I'll remember once I slide you my number." He was already filing it away for an intensive stalking session later, but Jak had always told him that aloof was the way to go. 

"Sign 'em with a kiss and come hang them up for me in the Slytherin common room. They'll get plenty of adoring looks in there." Since Dax was, like, the only attractive person in that place. He flipped his hair into its classic careful mess and gave his most brooding pout to the lens. It was probably a good thing that Caprica knew her angles as well as she did and that they worked so well with Dax's own. It was sort of unfair that two people could suck up all the good-looking genes in the country and take hella selfies that would probably launch both of their careers as wiztagram models. 

"Oh heck, girl." But heck was just the pg version because Dax also knew girls loved guys who used potty words gratuitously almost as much as they loved guys who gave them smoldering eyes over the tops of sunglasses. Which he also did. "You know I would be honored to share a profile pic with a beauty like you." Pause, pout, pose. "But, man, wouldn't that make your boyfriend just, like, so jealous?" 

Edited by Dax Gordon