Ethan Smith

Bubble Ball Extreme

3 posts in this topic

Sometimes he has to talk Cordy out of some crazy things, and making sure that she didn’t have Mr. Blowtorch with her, today was the day that they were meeting with their mentees, he was meeting Cordy at the lawn, because he had something that he had to do right before he got there. Hoping that things would be okay the moment that he made it there.

When he walked to the lawn, he saw Cordy there with four bubble balls. “Cordy where did you get those from?” He looked to the side, and there were soccer balls. Didn’t Headmaster Gawkrodger give those to her? Did he really want to know? Not really, but this was Cordy and he had to know how she got such items.

“Never mind, we need to get whatever this is you have set up for Nari and Scout. They are supposed to be here in about ten minutes or so.” He couldn’t remember what time he told them to meet them in the lawn. He just knew that should be there soon. Ethan just hoped that he would be able to deal with Cordy alone. Kimber wasn’t around, and he didn’t know what he was supposed to do.

Please wait for Cordelia to post

Edited by Ethan Smith

Kimber hadn't signed up for mentoring this year. He wasn't really sure why, probably because being a seventh year was hard and he had other stuff going on. Lots of other stuff going on. But he was still at least around Hogwarts. And given the fact that he was around the building, he figured he should do something in order to make himself known. Who did he normally hang out with again?

Without thinking, he joined a mentoring group. He'd been a third mentor with them plenty of times, but now he was here just as an third party. "Hey. I'm your newest mentee." He stated while also wrapping an arm around Ethan. It was an awkward hug, but Ethan would understand the emotion behind it. They were....on good terms.

i'm kimber yates and i wait for no one. but also please wait for cordy. <3

It took lots of convincing, but Cordelia finally game into Ethan's request to not host a welding demonstration in front of the children. Which meant she needed to go back to drawing board, aka, digging in her trunk for a less deadly contraband for their mentee outing.

It took her the better part of the morning to inflate the bubble balls, thanks to intermittent periods of nearly passing out from so much huffing and puffing. There was probably a charm she could have used, but that required paying attention in Charms. Lying on the ground to recover amongst her hard work, Cordelia didn’t even bother sitting up when Ethan questioned her. "My trunk," she said as if everyone had four plastic balls sitting around in her trunk.

"Umm, can you set it up? Because when every I try to stand up everything goes all fuzzy." Hopefully her equilibrium would rally within the next ten minutes, so their mentees didn't think Cordy was lame.

She continued to lay there, like dead weight when the all too familiar tingling sensation in her right elbow, which could only mean one thing. "KIMBER!" she popped up and scurried over to her Kimber for a hug.

Sorry I fail and take forever, please post away <3