Dane Golden-Keisi

And the younger brother said to the older brother...

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane had been happier this year. He thought it was because Auntie M now worked at Hogwarts so he felt safer and like he had someone to go to if he needed it. That made him more carefree. He wanted to make sure his siblings had noticed that she was there so he hurried over to the Slytherin table at breakfast one day. "Ricky! Did you see Auntie M yet?"

Rikard Golden-Keisi

Ricky felt much better now that he could focus on one subject. He could finally be the optimal level of laziness. Even though he didn't have class immediately, he was still in the Great Hall. "I mean... Ive seen that she was here. Yeah."

Dane Golden-Keisi

"You should go visit her! I've been seeing her a lot because she likes Arithmancy too. I bet if you needed help with History of Magic, she could help you." Dane decided to sit down next to his other brother. "How is your class going? Is it even this term?" He had no idea his brother's schedule.

Rikard Golden-Keisi

"Maybe. I mean I dont think I need any help." Ricky was stubborn please. Also lazy. "Nope." He replied with a grin. "And how many classes do you have?" The Slytherin asked.

Dane Golden-Keisi

Ricky had a term off? What did he do with all of that time? "I'm taking them all so twelve. I want to see what the best ones are but so I far I think Arithmancy and Ancient Runes are winning." He wasn't sure which ones he would take an OWL for but he had time to decide. "What are you doing with all of that time?" He assumed his brother was sleeping the days away.

Rikard Golden-Keisi

All twelve? "Nice, mom." He teased. Dane was really like a mini!mom. Didn't Beth take all the subjects ever? "I dont know. Whatever I want." Ricky shrugged. IT WAS AWESOME.

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane knew that out of the four of them, he was the most like their mother. Ricky was the most like their father. "Yes, dad," he said, joking back. The thought of doing whatever he wanted sounded nice but he didn't know if that was for him. He had a feeling he might get bored since he enjoyed learning so much. "Maybe you should take up a hobby."

Rikard Golden-Keisi

Ricky snorted. Well played Dane. He didn't mind being like their father. Rickard Sr did just the amount of work that he wanted to do. Nothing more and nothing less. Seemed like a good way to live. "Maybe I should." Rickard did not think he would get bored of doing nothing but maybe he did a little. Not like he was going to admit it to like little brother. "What do you suggest?"

Dane Golden-Keisi

"What do you like to do? Besides sleeping, of course." He stuck his tongue out at his other brother. "Maybe you can draw or read or write. Maybe take up stargazing since mum makes us do that at home anyway." Their mother was an astronomer when she wasn't playing Quidditch.

Rikard Golden-Keisi

Rickard returned back with the oh so mature tongue out as well. "Uhh." He thought. Sleeping and eating were the best. "I do read a lot actually." It was probably why he got an Outstanding on his History of Magic OWL.

Dane Golden-Keisi

"That's good. It will keep your mind active. I read a study that people who don't read have lower brain activity," he said. Dane was very interested in psychology and therefore brains. "Do you need any book suggestions? I have a list." He rifled through his pockets and found the list of books he thought were interesting. He then took his wand out and pointed at it to make a copy. "Here," he said, handing the copy over.

Rikard Golden-Keisi

Rickard forced himself to not roll his eyes, mostly because Dane was trying to be helpful. But merlin, of course, he had read a study on such a thing. "Oh uh, suuure." He managed to reply as Dane was already pulling out a list and making a copy. "Thank you." The Slytherin replied gratefully. "Do you... just... walk around with a list of books to recommend?"

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane looked at his brother. He knew that they weren't the closest siblings in the world so that they wouldn't know everything about each other but he had thought that Ricky might carry lists around too. Apparently not. "I have lists for lots of things," he replied. "Books especially. Never know when someone will need a recommendation!" 

Rikard Golden-Keisi

Ricky supposed he had lists too. But were the organized? Oh hell no. His bag was filled up with parchment with half jotted down thoughts, to-do lists and random things dating back to.... first year? It was all there. That was typical Ricky though. Untidy. He liked to think most of his messes had a system to them. "I guess so." He nodded slowly. "I dont know how you do it...." Ricky started. What happened to the annoying twins that made his life hell (gross exaggeration but they were sorta annoying).

Dane Golden-Keisi

Dane looked at Ricky. "How I do what?" He didn't know what his brother had been about to say. He knew that he and Ricky were very different but he loved his brother and he wanted the Slytherin to be okay. He didn't want Ricky to... be alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.