Behati Gadot

Ouchies ;_;

6 posts in this topic

It hadn't even been a full week since the first years had taken a tour of the Hospital Wing when Behati was hit in the leg with a bludger and left crying above the Quidditch Pitch. She'd jinxed herself with all her arrogance about never being accident-prone enough to need the Hospital Wing's assistance. This particular injury, though, wasn't really the result of her inability to properly watch where she was going, so perhaps her previous comments still stood. In any case, she limped to the Hospital Wing after the bludger game that had her wanting nothing more than a hug and a ban on bludgers ;_;

OOC Form:
Patient Name, House & Year: Behati Gadot, Hufflepuff 1st Year
Blood Type: Muggleborn
Allergies, if any: Dog fur

What VH Year & Term/Week does this RP take place: VH36, Term 1, Week 1
Time of Day: Afternoon
Link to Incident Thread: Injury post

IC Form:
Reason for Visit: I got hit in the left leg with a bludger during a practice game of Quidditch. I cried and then limped straight here after the game was finished ;_; 
Damage Location: My left leg is bent all weird and there's definitely a couple bones sticking out in places they shouldn't be ;_;
Damage Type: I got hit with a bloody bludger!!!! Those things can knock your head clean off if you aren't careful!!! ;__;
Other: I am crying a lot still and I’ve got gross snot and tears all over my face. I’d very much like a hug and some treats, if you've got any (not any that hop around, pls!

Zara couldn't believe that Miss Lunes had chosen her for a Hospital Wing Assistant. She was more used to taking care of animals. Now that she had been entrusted the care of younger and older kids, it was up to her to prove to the older lady that she was capable of doing this. This responsibility came with great sacrifices. The first one of the year was having to miss the annual beating game that the Slytherin quidditch captains held during the first week of term.

The Slytherin didn't miss getting hit by bludgers. Being on her first shift in the hospital wing, it was only a matter of time before a few students got hurt from bludgers hitting them and  they would end up in the hospital wing. This time she was going to be the caregiver instead of a patient.

Engrossed in a book that contained pictures of different types of wounds, Zara hardly noticed when a young Hufflepuff girl entered the room. The first thing she aware of was that the girls leg looked as though it has been hit in several different places. How in the world did she manage to walk on it? Trying to act calm, Zara smiled at the girl. "Hello. My name is Zara. How can I help you? Here. Sit down," she said pulling up a chair for her to sit on.

Edited by Zara Anguariz

When she'd gotten to the Hospital Wing, she'd collapsed on the chair the Hospital Wing assistant had pulled out for her. In doing so, Behati had accidentally managed to put pressure on her left leg, which had her screaming in the Hospital Wing loud for anyone who bothered to walk by to hear. This was hell. And she couldn't even adjust how uncomfortable her bum had become because then that would require moving around and putting more unneeded pressure on her broken appendage.

"Please—" *sniff* "fix—" *sniff* "it!" She cried, letting the tears flow down her face and the snot gather in her nose. She took her right hand, robes covering the length of it, and rubbed the snot all over her robe arm. As disgusted as she was with herself, the pain currently calling itself home in her left leg didn't allow her any room to worry too much about trying to seem elegant.

The poor girl looked as though she was in a lot of pain. Zara could identify with her seeing that she had been hit with bludgers plenty of times while playing quidditch over the last four years. "Calm down hun. You should have that leg elevated before I can get a good look at it." Zara took another chair and then gently lifted her leg onto the chair. She observed the leg that looked as though it was broken in several places.

It was looking as though this injury was way beyond what she was capable of fixing. Miss Lunes was the only one around here that could mend broken bones. Taking a chocolate bar from her pocket, she handed it to the girl. "Here you go. This will make you feel a little bit better. It looks like you have a broken leg. I want to get Miss Lunes to tale a look at it in order to make sure that there isn't anything else going on. I will be right back." Zara went to the back room to get the more experienced healer.

While it was easy for Greta to become consumed in any task at hand- brewing healing concoctions was the main chore of the day- any summons from the Wing was more than enough to bring her out of her office. She met Zara along the way who explained that her presence was needed on the floor. You know, if the blood-curdling scream wasn’t enough of an explanation.

Before she dashed out, though, the young Healer paused and took a few steps backwards to grab a vial from her stockroom. Greta hadn’t yet met her patient, but it sounded like a Calming Draught might be necessary.

“Hello, hello,” the former Hufflepuff cooed at the girl who was clearly in distress. Her blue eyes flicked downwards and immediately saw the cause of the tears and snot that smothered the student’s face. “Oh dear, how did this happen? Can you tell me?” Discreetly from beneath her potion-brewing apron, Greta flicked her wand at the girl’s leg to magically visualize the locations and severity of the fractures. She inwardly cringed at the results and began mentally preparing to set the leg for proper healing. The bracing could be a bit painful, however, and not suitable for the girl's current state.

Greta tipped a healthy dram of the Draught into a mug. “Do you like tea or hot chocolate better? I personally am more of a hot chocolate kind of girl, but I had someone once tell me that they hated chocolate so I always like to ask, you know?”

She'd been too preoccupied with crying her eyes out and wiping snot from her nose every-so-often to even pay attention to the fact that the Hospital Wing helper girl had gone to get a healer. Behati wasn't even sure what had happened, but that didn't matter because her momentary pause in crying was destroyed when she let out the loudest, ugliest cry she'd ever uttered since she'd found out about magic. Her leg hurt. She felt like she was dying. This was no way for an 11 year old to live.

Soon enough, Miss Lunes came dashing out like Behati's saviour-in-waiting, but Bee was too distracted by the tears in her eyes to even pay heed to anything the ex-Hufflepuff woman was saying. "Please fix it!" She began hollering now, completely unaware that she was even being asked questions. However, when the words "hot chocolate" popped up in conversation, Behati blinked (as best as she could with tears still in her eyes) and asked, "Do you guys have hot chocolate here?" She sniffled, wiped her nose on her robe arm once again, then went back to bawling.

She hoped that that'd be enough of a clue to let Miss Lunes know she wanted hot chocolate.

"Bludgers should be banned! They're a public safety hazard!" #allbludgersdontmatter