Professor Grimsby

Whose Prompt is it Anyway?

Ollie Celeste

Ollie paused her attempts to save Grayden's final shred of dignity in favour of shooting Margie a double fingergun.

Professor Grimsby

Prompt # 7:

What familiars do when left alone in the common room.

LAST ONE FOR THIS ROUND. Stay tuned for more throughout the week, and throughout the castle, including: a Hogwarts bake off. Also stay tuned for points... but like... tuned in a few hours I've got to go give some dentist a bag of candy.

Ollie Celeste

"Crap in peoples suitcases?"

Jake Morent

"Um.....read....?"

Jake wasn't very good at this game. 

Hazel Wheeler

"So let me just lie all over my person's stuff and get hair everywhere. She'll love that."

Emmett Blaze

"You don't want to know what I do when I'm alone with familiars in a common room," Emmett winked roguishly. He was 11 - he did nothing.

Margaret Schoenberger

"Breathe?"

Kaleb Kennedy

Prompt #7

"Let's practice kissing"

Ollie Celeste

"Maybe humans are the real familiars and cats own us?"

Kaleb Kennedy

"This concludes the meeting of the 'When will @Jake Morent grow chest hair' meeting."

Molly Stone

Prompt #7

"That's top secret," Molly put in.

-Scene flashes to Molly with a tank of huge bugs-

Behati Gadot

Behati was 11. She didn't think about things like kissing or...ehem...other stuff. But she was aware that some people did...other stuff...when left alone in a room with someone they liked. She didn't say that out loud tho because VH is rated PG, so instead she said, "They give each other lots of hugs and then somebody gets pregnant!"

She was 11, but she wasn't an idiot.

Grayden Payne

"I've always thought that," Grayden whispered to Ollie conspiratorially. He felt rugged.

Kaleb Kennedy

Oh god! Kaleb gasped at @Behati Gadot!

"Who have you been hugging? Stop hugging people!"

Edited by Kaleb Kennedy

Ollie Celeste

"What if I could make a potion that made cats talk? Then we could figure it out and stop the cat revolution." Ollie said this 100% seriously.

Behati Gadot

Behati was indignant. She was not that type of girl, thank you very much @Kaleb Kennedy! "haven't been hugging anyone! I'm only 11!" But she wouldn't mind staring at @Ulysses Flucker's face :3

Hazel Wheeler

Hazel nodded furiously at Ollie's suggestion, "We could probably get the dogs on our side for support to stop the cats' plan."

Edited by Hazel Wheeler

Kaleb Kennedy

"Good. Don't hug people. You don't want to get pregnant," he nodded towards the Hufflepuff girl @Behati Gadot.

Prompt #7

Play D&D and never leave! :ph34r:

Kaleb Kennedy

He still had another question for @Behati Gadot. "Actually, who did you hear that has gotten a hug and then gotten pregnant? Was it @Rowan Allard?" Kaleb wanted the gossip.

Molly Stone

"Woah!" Molly chuckled at Behati. "I always knew crazy stuff went down with the Puffs. It doesn't work that way, though." She nodded at Kaleb, too. "If you want to get pregnant, you have to have sex," she declared.

Ollie Celeste

"Hashtag stay woke." She added when Molly finished.

Behati Gadot

B's eyes went wide. "ROWAN ALLARD IS PREGNANT????" was all she deduced from Kaleb's comment. Blimey. This was juicey stuff right here. Then she turned to @Molly Stone, eyes wide. Molly had said the S word. She was officially the coolest person Behati knew. "Hugging is code for...that word Molly just said."

Behati's face was getting warm and she was blushing now. This was such grownup stuff. She didn't know if she was prepared for the conversation D:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.