Molly Stone

A change of course

Molly Stone

Never one to turn down a dare, Molly strode out to the lake with a purpose. The grounds were a flurry of excitement with the new batch of ickles on the rise, and Molly had an announcement. Pointing her wand to her mouth, she amplified her voice.

"Attention, friends! I'm giving up dueling for good! Why? To begin my newfound life as a vegan pacifist, of course. I don't want to hurt anyone ever again," she explained.

And to prove it, she promptly lobbed her maple wand into the black lake.

Edited by Molly Stone

Damien Belizaire

"NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU EAT VEGANS NOW!" 

Damien called out from his spot underneath the shade of a tree; doing anything else would have required effort and he wasn't about that.

Desmond Tonks

Desmond typically minded his own beeswax but….throwing away your very own special wand?

“You know, the more sane method would be to stop visiting the chamber.”

Edited by Desmond Tonks

Molly Stone

"I don't eat vegans," Molly rolled her eyes. "You realize that sounds insane, right? I feel like you're insulting my newfound vegan pacifism and that doesn't sit well with me." Molly was really getting into this.

She shook her head at Desmond. "Do it right or don't do it is what I say."

Damien Belizaire

"I'm not saying you're being defensive but.... that sounds like something someone who eats vegans would say." 

Molly Stone

"People don't eat people.. damn, what's going in Hufflepuff?!" Molly said, aghast. 

Damien Belizaire

"We have a possessed Furby and Gawkrodger as Head of House. Trust me kid, you don't want to know."

Ethan Smith

"Molly what are you doing?" He asked as he stood there "don't just give up."

Molly Stone

"Touche," Molly grinned at Damien.

"I'm sorry Ethan," Molly sighed. "The calling for vegan pacifism was just too strong to resist. And now, well, I haven't got a wand. Oh.." she paused, eyeing Ethan's wand curiously. "Can I look at yours for a second? It's a bit shorter than average, isn't it?"

Ethan Smith

"It's 8 1/2 inches it is an normal size wand. Why would you want mine, you can just get yours." No one ever took his wand, unless he was disarmed.

Molly Stone

"Well, mine's 12 ¼, so maybe it's just long," Molly shrugged. "I don't want yours, I just want to see.. HEADS UP, STRAY BALL!" Molly shouted, before making a swift dive for his wand.

She felt guilty, but it was part of the dare.

Branchy

Just a normal day, a day with out humans. Those last few months have been nice, now they were just taking over. Why? The lake, no one would be at the lake, at least that's what he thought. Branchy was wrong, 

Humans everywhere. Branchy wasn't getting a break today.

Ethan Smith

"It might be, I need to do more research into wand types." He said as she yelled something and he moved out of the way. Some how dropping his wand. Why didn't it stay in his hostler he just wouldn't know.

He tried going after it. 

Behati Gadot

"I'LL JOIN YOU ON YOUR VEGAN PACIFIST EXPERIENCE!" she yelled at @Molly Stone. Behati would do almost anything for Molly if it meant Molly taught her how to be an arse kicking badass. "BUT I WON'T THROW MY WAND AWAY. SORRY, MATE!"

Molly Stone

"Awesome!" Molly called gratefully at the newly sorted Hufflepuff, @Behati Gadot. "It's really the only way to go. And no need. That's clever of you, really," she waved her off. "I've got a plan anyway. Watch." (It was at this point that Molly launched at Ethan).

"Yes!" She shouted gleefully, grabbing the wand and then sprinting off to the castle in success.

No one said she couldn't return Ethan's wand, later, after she fished hers out of the lake.

Ethan Smith

Molly took his wand, how in the world was he goi g to duel now. "Molly Stone, hand over my wand now." He demanded.

Molly Stone

Molly was already back in the castle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.