Desmond Tonks

Flying Seahorse Fishing: THE GAME

Desmond Tonks

XX !!!! XX

GROUP A (red) & B (blue) 

YOUR LINES ARE TUGGING!

Fern Blackburn

Wow, so much had happened. People were trying to steal sea horses from each other, others were just catching them left and right, and Fern was still here with her line in the water, her lone spiral sea horse still in the bucket.

At long last, she finally felt that familiar tug on her line. She started reeling frantically, hoping for that spotted sea horse she'd been waiting oh so patiently for. With her luck, it's just be a moldy old boot or something.

Leah Princeley

Was Seeley’s Team trying make Leah mad? Yes , Yes they were! Also that the blonde spotted or saw they try to steal two of Leah precious. She want her precious back at this moment.

Mostly the blonde stuck out her tongue at the Molly stone and said “ Stop being mean to me “ she said.

Now the blonde spotted her line was moving. Maybe she had another flying seahorse on her line. “Yay “ she said. Oh this day was getting better than ever.

Desmond Tonks

XX TALLIES XX

GROUP C (green)
NO SEAHORSIES :c

TOTAL

Margaret Schoenberger - 2
Wyatt Lazarus - 0
Leah Princeley - 5
Felicia Fletwock - 0

Addison Toft - 2
Fern Blackburn - 1
Seeley Pichardo

Molly Stone - 6
River Wolfe - 0
Axel Blackwood - 3

Delia Halliwell-Midnight - 0

This game will end at 9 PM CDT, 1 OCT. THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Leah Princeley

Oh the blonde was getting super competivie for today game. Also that Leah spotted Molly give her another looked. She smiled and restuck her tongue. “ See I am doing way better than you.” She said.

Now if she could catch another seahorse again. Well maybe seahorse would be something that blonde like do . Also that her fellow team mates were try their best and she looked at them. “ Come on Margie we can do this and Come on Wyatt “ she said.

Now she felt a tug and spotted a spiral seashores. Oh it was so pretty she thought.  

Molly Stone

Molly grinned, satisfied at her seahorse bucket, the edges brimming with horses - most of her steals were successful, but she knew that meant she had to be on her guard. She spent extra time netting her bucket before preparing to cast her line again.

The blonde girl told her to stop being mean. Molly folded her arms. "I'm not, but you had all the seahorses and I wanted all the seahorses," she explained. "Hah, think what you want," Molly scoffed as she also cast her line.

"This one's gotta be spotted!" she declared loudly.

Desmond Tonks

XX !!!! XX

GROUP A, B and C, your lines are tugging!!! THIS IS THE FINAL ONE!

XX TALLIES XX

TOTAL

Wyatt Lazarus - 0
Leah Princeley - 6
Felicia Fletwock - 0

Addison Toft - 2
Fern Blackburn - 2
Seeley Pichardo

Molly Stone - 6
River Wolfe - 0
Axel Blackwood - 3

Since no one guessed in the previous round, I simply added +1 to the people who posted. Molly & Leah's post above mine will be counted as guesses for the final round. (Mostly bc I forgot to release red and blue results before I went to bed >_>)

Wyatt Lazarus

This was the last time. Heck, this was the first time, because it was almost as if Wyatt’s writer had forgotten his reasonability’s. Either way the boy was hard at work attempting to make up for some lost time. There was nothing better than trying to help his fellow team mates in the game… at least they couldn’t say he slept through the entire process.

Wyatt had no idea what he would come back up with. He hoped that it was spiralled, for it was his favourite pattern.

Desmond Tonks

XX FINAL SCORES XX

Congratulations @Molly Stone

TOTAL

Wyatt Lazarus - 1
Leah Princeley - 6
Felicia Fletwock - 0

Addison Toft - 2
Fern Blackburn - 2
Seeley Pichardo

Molly Stone - 7
River Wolfe - 0
Axel Blackwood - 3

P.S. Please poke me on AIM to claim your 'IC' deal <3 @Seeley Pichardo @Margaret Schoenberger are the only ones I can recall saying something of this nature...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.