Desmond Tonks

Flying Seahorse Fishing Game: Sign Ups!

Desmond Tonks

XX FLYING SEAHORSE FISHING XX
DATES: 29TH (evening) - 1 OCT (evening)

What is this?: A weekend-long RP game where you fish flying seahorses for Desmond Tonks. It is also a Hufflepuff Bonding Game of sorts. I will be around in the Free Strudel chat as much as possible ^^

Who is invited: Everyone! Please sign up though <3
What do I get: A whole lot of....nothing XD. It'll be a fun RP game though, I hope! I don't want to promise shop items again seeing as...yeah.

RULES

• The game has three phases:  (1) GUESS and (2) CATCH and (3) SNEAK
  • (1) GUESS: You RP setting your real/magical reel (depending on how magically inclined your char is) and guess the pattern of the seahorse you are going to catch. You will have a few choices - I will reveal this later.
  • (2) CATCH: I will randomly sound off a 'TUG' post where you will experience a tug on your line. This will happen at different times for different participants. I will split participants into small groups for this - not teams though! Participants in the same group will simply experience the tug at the same time. You will need to post pulling your line within 2 hours. Bonus: If your friend has a tug but is busy IRL, you can choose to help out. But, you can only help one person each time.
  • The host will then reveal results and then post some results and new tugs later, etc. Recycle and repeat.
  • (3) SNEAK: This is an entirely optional move that can happen at any time in the game. It's simple - this is where your char attempts to steal another person's catch after they have reeled it in. You will have a 1 in 3 chance of succeeding. You can RP the aftermath however you want.
  • The ranking will be determined by no of correct pattern guesses and total number of seahorses caught!
  • There are no word count minimums, etc. No limits on multiple alters as well.

Interested? Indicate your interest in a post here ^^ It'll also act as a sign-up!

Edited by Desmond Tonks

Margaret Schoenberger

I'm interested! <3

Leah Princeley

I'm interested!

Fern Blackburn

Magical seahorses? Of course I'm interested <3

Seeley Pichardo

*shoves seahorse in Donk's pocket*

River Wolfe

*Is easily influenced, shoves a seahorse in Des’ other pocket.*

Desmond Tonks

*squints* Do I know you?

(Thanks for signing up guys <3 I can't wait for work to end this week. X_X)

Desmond Tonks

...I had the wrong dates >_> *edits* This game will begin in roughly 24 hours <3 Sign-ups will be accepted beyond that.

Delia Halliwell-Midnight

I WANNA PLAY. <333

Felicia Fletwock

I will win at ALL THE HORSES garr.png

Molly Stone

Sign me up please if it's not too late!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.