Rikard Golden-Keisi

Not my idea

2 posts in this topic

Ricky wasn't the model brother but he had reasons for it. It seemed like his younger brother's mission was to make his time at home miserable with all their shenanigans. Then there was little JJ..... Okay she wasn't so terrible but that's how it went for the baby of the family. They could never do wrong. Still he spent his Holidays avoiding them and.... his time at Hogwarts as well? This was the closest they had been in years and he had seen them a few times in passing. Were his brothers surviving their new electives? Did JJ know where all her classes were?

Then Ricky realized it was already the 2nd term of the year and he felt like the worst brother ever. He was sure they would have sought him out for his guidance and wisdom (which would be unwise because he was the laziest student at Hogwarts) if they needed it? Still he was a bit guilty and had found himself sticking around where the Ravenclaw Tower was.

Aha! One Golden-Keisi in sight. Now to find the others. "Hey uh.... mum wanted me to check in on everyone." He started. Totally. No lies at all.

Dane spent most of his time with his twin brother. It was natural to them and they often didn’t do well apart. They had a few different friends and Drew played Quidditch where Dane did not but, for the most part, they were a package deal. Therefore, it felt odd that he was walking back to Ravenclaw Tower alone. Drew had mentioned that he needed to do something (Dane had no idea what) so he had continued on alone.

When he got close to the stairs, he saw that his older brother was there. He nodded at Ricky’s words. “That sounds like our mother,” he responded. “I’m okay. Drew is fine… he’ll probably be here soon. I saw JJ a little while ago. Not sure where she went but she’ll probably show up. How have you been?”

Ricky was not that close to the rest of them but Dane loved him just the same. It was true that Dane and Drew tended to make his life a living hell on occasion but they didn’t do it to be mean. Ricky was a loner and that was not his fault since he definitely took after their father (for whom he was named). Maybe the younger three Golden-Keisis needed to be better siblings and spend more time with him.