Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff or Slytherin, who will win, make a bet right here.

7 posts in this topic

Taking bets on this fight right here

Desmond was just eating his food, that was all he wanted to do. Talking to Milo about something dumb. Teenage boys, what were you going to do with them. Before he knew it, he heard Seeley yell something at Havana. What in the world. He turned around and saw Seeley and Havana hashing it out and than Havana slapped. "Milo, hold my... wait, I should help her but..." He was getting something inside his head, because he was a boy and he didn't think all the time. "Milo..." he turned back to his best friend. "We could try and make some money off this."

Standing up at the Hufflepuff table, "Anyone want to place a bet, you do you think will win. The Hufflepuff or the Slytherin?" He had his money on Seeley, she had beat him a few times in the dueling chamber this year.

He learned how to bet from Bhaduri, so he shouldn't get in trouble for taking bets. Now would anyone show up? Who even knew?

Milo was enjoying his food when, apparently all chaos broke loose.  "No, don't get involved in that! We can't...I mean...I am not ruining my shoes for that." He pointed to his rather nice D&G dress shoes he had gotten over break. Instead he decided to help his bff and bromance get some more money.

"Yeah! Come bet!" He didn't know who was going to win but Milo wanted to put some money on Havana only because she played dirty and well...you know.

There was one lesson that Elke's eccentric mother had taught her over Christmas break when Elke had confessed, through stammered words and red cheeks, that she had a crush on a boy: boys, especially of the teenage variety, were the absolute worst. 

Still, this didn't prevent Elke from sitting by Grayden during meal times (usually the two were awkwardly silent) trying not to make a complete idiot of herself. 

Thankfully Desmond Potter's voice, shortly followed by the Milo guy that was friends with Grayden (maybe? Honestly Elke still didn't understand the messed up second year dynamic) spoke and reminded Elke of her mothers lesson. Yes, they were the absolute worst. 

"Shouldn't we...stop them?"

Except she kind of hoped that Grayden's ex-girlfriend got her arse kicked. 

Fern was actually eating at Ravenclaw table, for once. Of course, there could never be a simple meal in the Great Hall. She overheard @Elke Pollard suggest they stop the two witches to @Grayden Payne and couldn't help but interject because she was eavesdropping just sitting nearby. 

"Nah, this is a long time coming." 

K, Fern was definitely a 'lover not fighter' type, but she knew her classmates well enough to know that they were not.  At least, not with each other. 

Aaand then she heard two familiar voices ringing out over the ruckus. Hard to miss, really, given one of them was standing up at the table.  Des and Milo? Taking bets? Fern abandoned her plate and skipped over to the Hufflepuff table and slide next to her classmates.

"Well, if we're gonna make bets.." she wrinkled her nose, remembering that the tension between herself and the HBI agent, all over the Potter she was sitting next to. "Seeley." She stated matter-of-factly. "Uhh, no galleons or sickles or anything, though." She added as she grabbed a roll and bit into it. Not that either of them needed it.

" My vote is for Seeley since i know she would probably beat Havanna anyway" Leah said. Leah knew this was probably true. Then again the blonde was eat her typical stuff near her friends like Fern or Selena. Either way this was probably going be interesting fight anyway. 

Grayden sat beside Elke, their elbows and arms almost pressed together, but not quite - Gray pretended this didn't effect him, that this was normal (be cool, Gray), but he was much more consciously aware of the position than natural. 

It took a lot for Gray to actually dislike someone, but after everything that'd happened between him and Havana, she certainly wasn't someone he'd stick up for. 

"I, maybe but - but let's um, look away?" He answered, hushed voice.

It would probably surprise a few people to hear that Juan was actively rootingfor Havana at this point in time. Seeley had been fake. At least Havan had always been upfront about being an arse. 

"Whoever wins, it's still a loss. They both suck," he retorted, loud enough for anyone to hear.