Mr Faust

VH35 Crossfire Classic Tournament: Adult Duelist Sign-Ups

55 posts in this topic

DUELIST REGISTRATION FORM

Character Name: Hailey Yates

WP: 130

Intended Tier(s): Apprentice

A little bit about your character and their dueling background: Hailey is the stay at home wife of @Benjamin Yates and she's the mother of his kids. Graduating around VH12, she got a sweet gig as a stay at home wife and later stay at home mother. She has never worked a day in her life. Her life is awesome and we should all be jealous.

I, HAILEY YATES, have read the registration information.

Character Name: Grace Madison

WP: 259

Intended Tier(s): Expert Tier

A little bit about your character and their dueling background:

Grace is the mother of Keira and Audria Madison. The family decided to participate in the dueling tournament in the Crossfire Classic Tournament in honour of Linus Madison (Grace's husband, Keira and Audria's dad) who recently passed away and was a retired professional duelist.  They have family and friends betting on their outcomes in the tournament, and any galleons raised will go towards research for a cure against the magical illness that took Linus from them.  Very likely Grace has not dueled competitively since her days at Hogwarts eons ago (I forget exactly how old she is but she's got teenaged grandchildren which should tell you something), but she would've been a decently skilled enough duelist back in the day and has definitely watched her fair share of dueling tournaments over the years.  

I, Grace Madison, have read the registration information.

Character Name: Louna Spender

WP: 230

Intended Tier(s): Brawler

A little bit about your character and their dueling background: A former Ravenclaw who spent her years at Hogwarts camped out in the chamber. She's not exactly the best at dueling and in fact more tends to go wrong than right but Louna never gave up. She loves it so much that getting a chance to step into the ring (so to speak) again wasn't something she could pass up. Still, she's a bit of a nervous wreck leaving her cats home alone. 

I, LOUNA SPENDER, have read the registration information.