• Pixie
  • Nemesis
  • Filius
  • Lake
  • Lily
Mandy Barr

Notifications Help

Mandy Barr

Hi. I have a question about notifications. When I go to follow a new topic, it doesn't give me a notification option for an instant/immediate notification on the board. It just gives me different e-mail options. Is there a way to change this? I really don't want an e-mail about topics I'm following. I would much rather just get a notification pop up on the board.

Thank you in advance.

Bryony King

If you go into your notifications then notification settings it will let you edit your email/board notifications to get notifications when someone comments on something you've posted on etc :) 

Snape

In the event you're more of a visual learner:  

Notifications can be found in the "bell" looking icon at the top of your VH Page. I've included a picture using the IPS Default skin, but you should be able to find the same icons somewhere at the top bar of your screen in any skin. 

Once you're in the noficiations drop down, there is a settings wheel to take you settings, and you can click on an option to have a pop up notify you of various things on the board in addition to or in lieu of e-mail settings (make sure you click SAVE at the top of the page to safe your settings changes): 

GgTQszC.png

Please let us know if you need any more help <3 

-Snape

Bryony King

Sorry I took screenshots and meant to come back and post them but forgot until you commented now Snape 

sorry agaim D: