• Announcements

• Weasley

How to get sorted   10/05/2017

To find the Sorting Form, click on the "Sort Me!" tab at the top of the page.    Before you go to fill out the form, make sure that you have a username that follows our rules. If you don't, your form will be rejected. You can change your name once yourself, by going to Account Settings -> Display Name. If you've already used your one change, you can request a name change in this topic. Be sure to read the first post in the topic carefully so we can get you updated without any back and forth.   Don't rush to answer the form! There's no prize for sending it in first. Please take your time and fill out the form thoughtfully, so the hat will have the information it needs to put your character in the right house.     Calendar: Sorting Form appears: Thursday, October 5th Sorting Form closes: Friday, November 3rd (No forms will be accepted after this date) The Sorting Ceremony closes: Sunday, November 5th, about 10am Central Time You find out your new house: Sunday, November 5th, 11 am Central Time First day of the new school year: Monday, November 6th   (For reference: Central Time Zone includes Chicago, Illinois)   How to get sorted:   1. Register with a name that follows our rules. The registration agreement explains the rules about names. You can also find them in the Rules.   2. Remember you may only send in one form total for this school year. If you send forms in from multiple accounts, we will not sort ANY of them. Then we have to feel bad about not sorting you. Don't make us feel bad, please.   3. Click on the Sort Me tab and fill out the sorting form as thoroughly as possible. The better we understand your character, the more likely we can put you in the right house. See "How to use the form" below if you're confused. For some in depth information on each house, please check out this topic on sorting. (Note: After you fill out the form, a copy will be PMed to you. Please save that because we delete them from our system after sorting.)   4. Wait for a PM from the Sorting Hat. Be patient, it could take a few days. If you don't receive a PM from the Sorting Hat within 4 or 5 days, contact one of the moderators.   5. If your form is: Accepted: Congratulations! You should now go post in the Sorting Ceremony topic in the New Member resources forum. This is very important. This post is where you'll go to find out what the Sorting Hat had to say about you. Don't skip this step! Rejected: Don't worry, you can still be sorted. Be sure to read the reasons for the rejection carefully, then edit your form (just click on the Get Sorted! link again) to fix the problem. Once you've done that, you can send the form in again. 6. That's it! Once you've gotten your acceptance letter AND posted in the Sorting Ceremony, you're all set. You'll find out where the Sorting Hat put you on Sorting day when you can check the Great Hall for the edited Sorting Ceremony.   How to use the form: The form is pretty straightforward and user friendly. Here are a couple tips: You don't need to fill the whole thing in at one sitting. You can finish one page at a time and save it. Then finish the rest later. Don't use your browser's Back or Forward buttons. Use the buttons in the form to Navigate.  If you don't fill out all the questions on a page, you can't save or move on. If you don't meet the word number requirements in the In Depth section, you can't submit the form. Use the "Check Word Count" buttons to see how many words you've used. If you fill in the wrong answers on the quiz page, you won't be able to submit the form. After you've submitted the form, you can't access it anymore. But if your form is rejected, you'll be able to see it again with your old answers still filled in. Still have questions? Ask here.    Note: Section I: Short Answer Please include a brief explanation with each answer. I'd like to remind you all to include an explanation with all the short answer questions. The answers to those questions aren't very useful for sorting unless you explain them.   Otherwise, we don't have enough information to sort you with. (Translation: we'll have to reject it.)     Many thanks as always to Arianna Wright for her hard work revising and updating the form and to Faraz Memon for initially coding it many years ago. <3
Sorting Hat

The Sorting Ceremony

63 posts in this topic

This was it! JJ felt as if she had been waiting her whole entire life just for this moment. She was convinced that nothing would ruin this for her - this was her day, her moment, her turn to be sorted at last. Even when JJ had nearly tripped because she'd been too mesmerized looking up at the ceiling to watch where she was going, she had merely stumbled. It was as if nothing could go wrong.

Except that JJ had not been prepared for the waiting. She had listened patiently to the hat's song, and now she had nothing to do but stand and watch her classmates be sorted. Not that JJ minded, of course. She supposed that this was the perfect opportunity to get to know her classmates' names, as well as to get her bearings with who was in which house ... 

But really all she wanted was to know where she'd end up. Not that there was much uncertainty, since her parents and siblings were all Slytherins and Ravenclaws, so JJ was quite confident that she'd end up joining them in one of the two houses. But which one?

It was finally time for the question to be answered. Her name was called, so JJ stepped forward with her head held high. She was ready for this. At least, she thought she was, until the hat was on her head and she found herself wondering, 'Now what?'

Now what? Now you get sorted, my dear! Oh, and I do so remember all your family members I’ve sorted in years past. They seem to go to either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, if memory serves, and I can see both of those houses in you, Miss Golden-Keisi. For Slytherin, you are resourceful, ambitious, and admire success and cunning. Yes, I’m almost inclined to put you on the path your father took… but there’s more to you than this, I feel. Your pride is driven by your intelligence, and you dislike it when people underestimate your wits. You’re also clever and analytical… and this tilts me more towards having you follow your mother into... RAVENCLAW!

Eliza never thought this day would come, she and her brother Rian had been talking about this for as long as she could remember. Eliza thought about all the new experiences she would have once she got to Hogwarts and now she also had someone to share in all her adventures with, her new best friend Ryan. Eliza exited the train and headed towards the boats with the other students and tried to find out if she would be able to sit anywhere near Ryan, but sadly was unable to find her. Eliza approached the boats with a nervous feeling in her stomach and thought, “I hope that I can make it in one piece and not get tipped over or get sea sick, how embarrassing would that be.”  

Eliza could not believe that she was finally wearing robes and that she would soon be stepping on the grounds of the most infamous place she’d ever heard. Eliza grinned from ear to ear as she looked around at saw from a distance the most amazing place she could ever imagine, she  couldn’t believe her eyes as she exited the boat. “I’ve never seen something so amazing before, I can’t believe that I am really here.” Eliza said as she was approaching the steps of Hogwarts. 

Eliza entered into the castle and spun around super fast to take in all the beauty of the castle and in the time made herself quite dizzy. 

Eliza was so excited that she was going to be sorted and her new life at Hogwarts would begin. Eliza was really hoping that she would get to see Ryan, but with the Great Hall being crowded, she did not think that was going to happen just yet.

Eliza got further into the Great Hall and saw the long tables that were in 4 rows and was amazed at how incredible everything was. Eliza trailed quietly behind other students taking it all in while they were heading to line up a little nervous about what was about to transpire.    

Eliza stood tall and proud as she watched all her new classmates being called up and sorted into their houses, Eliza couldn’t wait until it was her time to go up there, just as she thought “I wonder when it will be my turn,” she heard a noise that had her frozen in place with a look of shock on her face.

“Finlay, Finlay Eliza.”

Ah, Miss Finlay! It’s your turn now, as you’ve realised, and trust me, this is completely painless. Not that you seem the type to be easily intimidated… no, you’re quite a confident, brave soul. Hufflepuff would yearn to have you in her house for your open mind and fixation on justice and equality. However, I think your recklessness with your words and your bravery to be yourself, no matter the consequences, leads you straight to... GRYFFINDOR!

Edited by Eliza Finlay
formatting

The most unfortunate thing about the ceremony was that Lindy was left alone from her group on the boat by the time her turn came around. Sure she'd met other people and acknowledged them as they all waited for their turn, but for the most part, she was by herself leading up to her name being called, damp from the lake water and half arsed drying job the professor had done on their class before going into the castle.

What hilarious luck, right?

Lindy took a deep breath as they called Jack Rodgers up to the Hat and he got sorted. It was her turn now. Oh god, this was it. She was finally getting sorted. 

"Rose, Lindy!" 

Letting out a squeal, Lindy bounced her way up to the stool, glancing around as she smoothed her skirt and sat down. She'd fussed over the past few weeks about what House she'd be in, not knowing if she wanted to be a Gryffindor like Mum and Daddy, or a Slytherin like Dad, or maybe even a Ravenclaw like Uncle Fran. Or go a completely different path to Hufflepuff. How did you even figure that out?

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes as the Hat was placed on her head. This must be a very hard job for you, Mr. Hat. Thank you, she thought, remembering her parents telling her about the Hat reading minds. Then Lindy tried to clear her mind, hoping it would help make the Hat's job a teeny bit easier. 

tXCzPE7.jpg

thank you rowan <3

It's certainly not easy, Miss Rose, but that doesn't mean I can't find pleasure in it! I learn more and more every year, simply by listening to people's thoughts. I've learnt to hear many things, like how I can hear the persistence and perseverance in your heart. You're not afraid to put your nose to the grindstone, and any house would be honoured to have such a hard-working girl join their ranks. However, you place a great emphasis on fairness and equality, and believe everybody deserves a fair chance. You would do well in several houses, Miss Rose, but I think you would do best with one, in particular. Now, your new house awaits... HUFFLEPUFF!

Apollo stuck to Artemis like glue all the way up through the castle, from the dock to the doors of the Great Hall. But once they’d reached the top and the ceremony had begun, there came a point where they had to pull apart and face destiny. 

“Lux, Apollo!”

Apollo took a breath and nodded at his twin. As the eldest and first in the alphabet, he was first up. It was fitting, but…

“Alright! See you on the other side~” he saluted and skipped up to the stool with a wide grin. Yes he was excited. But he was also… nervous. He wouldn’t admit it, barely to himself and definitely not to Artemis. They’d been together all their lives. He didn’t have any other friends. If they got sorted into different houses, got separated here, then… he didn’t know what he’d do.

But he couldn’t think like that. This was it, the beginning of everything! They’d wanted adventure, they’d wanted to come to Hogwarts practically their entire life, and now it was here! Years of hoping they’d be magical like their moms, that they could be a part of their magical life rather than just observers. And it had finally happened. It was here! He could take one moment of uncertainty in exchange for seven magical years with his twin at his side.

Wherever they ended up.

He sat down on the stool and just before the hat fell over his eyes he caught Artemis’s gaze and gave him a wink. 

Yes, he was nervous. But he was ready for the adventure to begin.

Fairness seems to be something you fixate on, Mister Lux. You also seem to prefer it when those around you are happy, and you won’t hesitate to stand up against someone being mistreated, which perhaps goes back to the value you place on fairness. You’re good-natured and charismatic, and ultimately I believe you’ll be an ideal fit for... HUFFLEPUFF!

"WOW, LOOK AT THE CEILING!"

Artemis craned his neck back so he could stare at the enchanted ceiling, his thoughts only interrupted by the deep grumble that erupted from his stomach as it became apparent that he was... starving. Leaning to the side, Arty dug an elbow into his brother's side and whispered, "So do we get to eat after we get put at one of the tables?" He wasn't really sure how this worked. He did know, however, that there were a lot of older students behind him and they looked bored with the proceedings. 

"...is that a magic hat? HOW COOL. Aw, you get to go first. THINK GOOD THOUGHTS," he hissed at Polly as his brother's name was called. "Don't let that crazy hat know that you're the one that broke mum's teapot. Or was that me? Maybe it was me, but I told her it was you." 

Either way. 

He caught Polly's wink and returned it, clapping vigorously as his twin was sorted and put into his place (for once ha ha ha). Then his name was called and he bounded up to the stool, plopped down onto it, and put his hands on his knees as his knees threatened to bounce away completely. He was excited. He was nervous. What if he and his brother were separated? What would happen? How would he function? He didn't know anyone other than his brother and the terrifying thing was that he hadn't made a plan for if he was separated from him. All of that in mind, he held Polly's gaze as the brim of the hat slipped over his eyes, and all Arty could do was let out a deep breath and say to the hat:

"How many heads have you seen into?!"

Ah, Mister Lux, I think I see you going just where I sorted your brother a moment ago! Yes, you are also charismatic, good-natured, and fair. You also have the added Hufflepuff trait of being exceedingly loyal to your family and friends, and I think you would not do anywhere but... HUFFLEPUFF!

Edited by Artemis Lux

With nothing to keep her mind occupied, Adaira let it wander where it willed. Of course the very first image that it conjured was an enormous glob of wax falling like bird droppings onto the head of an unsuspecting student. Her smothered giggle turned into a cough, which earned her a glare from a nearby professor.

Stupid! She  mentally chided herself. Think about something else. 

What was a safe topic to think about? If she didn't find something to think about, she'd be consumed with the knowledge that soon every single eye in the room would be trained on her. She halted that train of thought, grasping for anything. Food! There was a feast soon. No, best not think  about that - she was getting too hungry. Which house she'd end up in? Maybe, but she'd thought of little else for months, and come up with advantages and disadvantages for all four. That wouldn't help. Maybe she should just mentally compose her first letter home. Nope, she started that on the train. The rest of it would have to wait until she'd been sent to her House. Ugh! Why couldn't she think of anything to distract her from the endless waiting and...

"MacCleod, Adaira!"

Oh. Well then. Unsuccessfully pretending that she wasn't the center of attention, she crossed to the stool for her turn beneath the Sorting Hat. It was was surprisingly warm beneath her cold fingers. The warmth gave her something new to wonder about as she put the hat on her head. 

I can see two houses warring over you, Miss MacCleod. Rowena would’ve adored your intelligence, the value you place on education, and your wit. On the other hand, Helga would have cherished your focus on fairness, justice, and equality. I think this, topped with your humility and strong work ethic, make you a perfect fit for... HUFFLEPUFF!

This was probably the most stressful situation that Anderson had ever been in but he knew he’d make it through okay. All he had to do was stuck to the plan that he had devised months before. It was easier said than done but since his life (really just his identity) depended on it, it was a lot of pressure. He had put the pressure on himself, of course, but he wasn’t willing to let his plans go awry because he couldn’t go all seven years at Hogwarts known as Anderson Arthur Potter. His surname came with a price and he didn’t want to pay it. He wanted to be himself without all of the extra attention and expectations that came with being the grandson of Harry James Potter.

So far, his plan had gone well. He’d said goodbye to his parents and siblings at King’s Cross and boarded the Hogwarts Express. Then, he'd waited in a compartment for Dylan. He had already spoken to her previously about what they were going to do and she had agreed. She’d helped him out and he was extremely thankful for it. He didn’t know what he would do without his family. They were all so willing to help him even though he was trying to pretend that he wasn’t related to them. They were all… exceptional. He didn’t deserve them.

He knew that he needed to make up for it all somehow but he was at a loss of how to go about that. He’d have to keep thinking about it because they deserved better from him. He just didn’t know if he could be better. He was not at the same level as his family members and he knew that. They were all comfortable in their own skin and living up to the family names but he couldn’t even handle being “out” as a Potter. What did that say about him? It said that he was a coward, that’s what.

The line of first years was getting smaller and Sonny was staring to panic partly because he was worried about the plan and party because he’d just now realized how much of a coward he was and knew that meant he wasn’t going to be in Gryffindor. If not Gryffindor, then where? He cast an eye over all of the tables and tried to guess. He wasn’t smart enough to be a Ravenclaw. He didn’t care enough about things to be a Slytherin. That left… Hufflepuff. At least Desmond was there. He could handle it as long as he had someone he could trust and depend on around.

Potter, Anderson Arthur

He almost didn’t react because he’d been training himself to answer to Drake Holden Archwood instead of his real name. But he jerked forward and then made his way to the stool. It was good that he reacted this time but after this moment, he had to be Drake. Once the Sorting Hat left his head, he went to the table, he retired to his common room and dorm… then he’d become Drake and he’d leave Anderson behind. He was sad about it, in a way, but he knew he had to do it. He hadn’t been planning all of these months for nothing. His feelings on the matter were strong – firm – and he wasn’t going to change his mind. He would not back out.

Sonny sat down, the Sorting Hat covering his hair that had been transfigured black. It fell down over his eyes and glasses but the big, black, bushy beard that Dylan had added to his face with magic was still visible. He heard a few giggles but he didn’t react. He knew that no eleven year old had a beard but he was hoping that people would remember Anderson Potter as the kid with black hair and glasses and who’d been silly enough to have a beard for the Sorting Ceremony. Then, tomorrow, he’d appear as Drake with his usual ginger hair, contacts, and beardless face. “Think my plan will work, Sorting Hat?” he asked and then added, “Think I’m still brave enough to be a Gryffindor?”

Ah, another Potter! Good to peek into your brain, dear boy… but wait, you don’t seem so proud of your surname, do you? No, it seems you’ll do whatever it takes to escape it, even going so far as to adopt a secret identity! Curious, curious. Anyway, Mister Potter, I can see you fitting well in Hufflepuff with your desire to fight for those in need of aid and equality. And yet, I think Gryffindor calls after your heart more. You’re determined to strike out on your own and make a name by your own achievements, and the bravery it takes to do that is what points me toward following your grandfather into... GRYFFINDOR!

Edited by Anderson Potter

Alec was sent toward the front of the line. There were only a couple of students in front of him. Alec wished he was farther back in the alphabet so he would have some time to think which house he wanted to be in. Alec was fairly confident that he was going to be in Hufflepuff like his mother. He had always considered himself much more like his mother than his father who had been in Slytherin.  His father's twin brother , his Uncle Danny had been in Gryffindor. 

Before Alec had time for any more consideration they were calling his name. He walked toward the stool and picked up the hat. The hat looked older than he expected. "This hat doesnt look very clean." He objected to the professor standing near him. The professor indicated that he should get on with it and out the thing on his head. He did........

This is a dramatic and tempestuous mind if ever I've been through one, Mister Barclay! I won't hear any complaints about my work, you understand? I've never been wrong yet. I could send you to the snakes -- you certainly think of yourself first and focus hard on your goals, using all resources at your disposal to get what you want. But no, I think you'd do better elsewhere. Behind the complaints is an intelligent mind and keen talent for observation. You're an articulate young man and certainly don't lack for the capacity to learn and think things through. Yes, you'll learn to put those talents to great use in... RAVENCLAW!

OTTu4Bp.jpg

"Do your worst you ratty hat." D< 

rowan <3

My, my, Miss Valdez, I have rarely come upon such a driven mind! Your ambition runs high, and you ever hunger for bigger, better things for yourself and your family. You also aren’t going to let anything – or anyone – get in the way of reaching these goals that you set for yourself. You’re undeniably cunning and resourceful, and all of this will suit you best in... SLYTHERIN!

Edited by Daya Valdez

mezcorta de luna posada, valentina

Upon hearing her name, two instinctive responses were born. The first could easily be dismissed, she wasn’t on a red carpet or similar event, the screaming of her name often coming from the paparazzi who desired mother and daughter shots for their publications. Valentina would always try to steal the spotlight. The second response was a reflex to flee, associating the use of her full last name to being lectured, always a rather jarring effect.

Today though, no flashing cameras were there to blind her and she hadn’t done anything particularly troublesome. Sure she had shoved Elliot into the lake, but she had gotten her back out! Instead, her name was ringing throughout the halls to summon her to her sorting. With no one around to wish her luck, no friends so to speak of, Valentina had to be her own cheerleader. You’ve got this, you’ll be fine, it’s just an ugly hat what is the worst that could happen…?

Taking her seat, she waited for judgement day. 

xQJY8uY.png

My, my… I think I know just where to sort you. I could sort you there now, in fact, without any further ado, but I suppose I should give you a bit of reasoning? You have a cunning streak, and you’re not afraid to use this to get what you want from people, whether that be getting them to do something for you or just twisting them to side with you. Not a bad skill to have, and it’s one that will serve you extraordinarily well in... SLYTHERIN!

There were about a million things Savannah could have been thinking about but it all summed up to this:

"If you put me with Hav, you will suffer slowly and painfully." 

For the record, that wasn't meant for the hat but the professor responsible for it. 

The hat would simply burn.

Ah, Miss Towne! I have sorted many of your family members before you. But you know that well, so let’s not reminisce too much on that. What we can talk about is how gloriously loyal you are. You are motivated by your loyalty to your friends and family, and you have a strong work ethic. You have a fair, kind heart that will do just splendidly in... HUFFLEPUFF!

Matilda Tibbs, or Tilly if you'd like, was probably coming off as a giant prat.  Her dressrobes were pristine, her hair bun immaculate, and she sat as closed-mouthed as those crooks she had seen on the muggle television shows.

In truth, it was because if she opened her mouth, she might vomit all over the place.

It was generally easy for Tilly to put on her big girl visage, and she had done so expertly whilst kissing her parents goodbye on the platform.  TIlly had never been a clingy child, and loved exploring and doing things on her own, but there was something about the fact that she wouldn't see her parents until the Christmas holidays now that gave her a queasy stomach.  Sure, she had met a few individuals during Hogwarts Primary, but as she had come down with a bad case of some sort of unknown ailment (she might have called it insufferable boredom but that really made her sound like a snob -- actually it was the flu), Tilly wasn't able to complete the full amount of weeks as everyone else had.  That meant that in terms of getting to know her fellow Hogwartsians, she was behind.  And there was anything Tilly hated, it was being in the back of the pack.

The ride across the lake after the Hogwarts Express arrived only made matters worse, and Tilly turned from a normal looking girl who simply didn't talk to anyone, to a mute who looked like they were slowly trying to transform into a frog.  Her face was green, her cheeks slightly puffed, and she kept turning towards the water (in case of projectile vomiting) as if she wanted to jump in.  Yes, things were going just swimmingly.  

Once inside the castle and her complexion began to return to a somewhat normal appearance, Tilly couldn't help but ooh and aah with the other students as they made their way through the corridors towards the Great Hall.  Sure, she had learned all about Hogwarts from her parents, but hearing and seeing were two different things.  They came to a stop in front of four long tables, dressed with every sort of food imaginable, and suddenly Tilly was famished.  There was one important thing left to do before she could sit down and eat, however -- the thing she had been looking forward to the most since first receiving her Hogwarts letter.

"Tibbs, Matilda!"

Tilly strode forward, not nearly as nervous as she had been at the beginning of the day, and placed the old, raggedy looking hat on her head.  She hadn't given what house she'd be in much thought, although she had hoped it would at least filled with other students who shared her ambitions.  Truthfully, Tilly was just excited to sit among her classmates she'd spend the next seven years of her lives with.  Tilly's parents constantly had old friends from school around the house for dinner or for visits, and TIlly marveled at the stories they would tell.  She was ready to begin her education because when she was all grown up she had important things to do, but she was excited and eager to make new friends and memories.

You’re quite ambitious, aren’t you Miss Tibbs? Yes, I can see this fitting well into Slytherin, but let’s not be so hasty. After all, you’re reckless, often not thinking through your actions and instead allowing your emotions to rule them, and you are deeply concerned with doing what is right. Your strong moral compass seems to be what leads your decision-making more than anything else, which makes me believe you’ll do just fine in... GRYFFINDOR!

Alessandra Sloan
Ah, Miss Sloan, I can see two houses vying for your attention. The first would be Gryffindor, admiring your bold, fearless heart. The second is Slytherin, who would yearn for your determination and resourcefulness. You'll do whatever it takes to get what you want, and therefore, I'm going to put you in... SLYTHERIN!

Catherine Meyers
Good evening, Miss Meyers! Let's get to it, shall we? Don't you worry, you need not do anything but sit still while I take a peek... You're quite the people pleaser, aren't you? Even to those who might mean you harm? Not many come under my judgement who are as kind as you are. You're honest and nurturing, and the world could do with more people like you. That settles it, I know the house in which you belong, where your humility, gentleness, and selflessness will help you feel right at home. You'll make your new house proud, of that I'm sure, in... HUFFLEPUFF!

Charlotte Rose Prince
Your passion to fight for what you believe in lends you quite well to Gryffindor, Miss Prince, but overall, I don’t see this as the right place for you. Perhaps in Ravenclaw your analytical side would be well-served, but no, I don’t think that’s the place for you either. The traits that seem to rule everything you do are your determination and ambition. When you set your mind to something, you will do whatever it takes to get it, and this drive is what puts you straight into... SLYTHERIN!

Desiree Babineaux
Tricky, tricky... yes, I'm talking about you, Miss Babineaux! I suppose we could do a process of elimination... no to Ravenclaw, no to Hufflepuff... perhaps you would do well in Slytherin, though? You have some self-preservation instincts, but I don't think that's nearly enough to put you there. That leaves us with Gryffindor, which, now that I think of it, is perhaps the best match. You're bold, preferring to do what you want, when you want. You're not afraid to stand up and fight for things. Yes, I think you'll do just fine in... GRYFFINDOR!

Juniper Lee
Good evening, Miss Lee! I already sense you like to get straight to the point, so I shan't dillydally. You have a great sense of pride, that's unmistakable, and because of that pride, you boldly stand up for what you believe to be right. That would lean you in favour of my dear friend Godric. But, I don't believe that's what drives you, Miss Lee. You're sharp, quick as a whip, and shrewd to match. Not lacking in creativity either, eh? It's clear to me now, that there's only one house who may be able to match your wit, and even exceed it. Unlock your true potential in... RAVENCLAW!

Madeline Princeley
You have an inquisitive mind, Miss Princeley, one that would not be ill fitting in the house of Ravenclaw. Yet, I don’t think that is quite the place for you, is it? You are much more than your inquisitive mind… yes, you’re also industrious, valuing hard work in yourself and others. Not only this, but you have a loyal heart, and a humility about you that will positively thrive in... HUFFLEPUFF!

Madison Merigold
Good evening, Miss Merigold - I hope you didn’t have to wait long! Now, let’s see... It appears we have quite the dreamer on our hands! I would usually send someone like you off to Ravenclaw but it is abundantly clear that there is more to you than just someone who is in possession of wild ideas. You, my dear, are also ambitious, inventive and eager to prove yourself to the world. You will make quite the unconventional snake but the potential to succeed is unmistakable... SLYTHERIN!