Desmond Potter

wingardium levi-food-sa

Desmond Potter

DINNER, TERM TWO, WEEK FIVE

To say that he got two detentions in one week was bad, Desmond thought that it was amazing. The losing house points was not something he wanted to do. Since Mercutio found out he did 50 laps at the next Quidditch practice. It was not fun, though now that it was over and he took a shower. He was ready to eat some dinner, but he was so tired when he sat down at the edge of the Hufflepuff table. As he went to get more food, he loved all the food here, but his table had mash potatoes, but he really wanted some baked potatoes. And it seemed that his thoughts were answer.

He was able to hear Havana, ask for some. As he saw that happening he pointed his wand, "Wingardium Leviosa." He had been working on that spell with Selena, and he saw the potato in the air, but then his magimon device went off saying that he needed to feed Nessie-Wolf. Forgetting what he was doing, he placed the wand down. Not knowing that the baked potato was over Havana head. And checked it out, and feed Nessie-Wolf.

OCC-Havana said I could GM her

Havana Towne

The baked potato smashed into her head and turned into basically mashed potatoes in her hair. She didn't exactly know who caused it, but she did quickly catch out of the corner of her eye Desmond Potter quickly dropping his wand. 

Why was it always Potter?

Seeley Pichardo

"GOOD ONE DES!  PERFECT AIM!" 

Wyatt Lazarus

From the moment Wyatt had entered Hogwarts, he had fallen in love with the feasts. It seemed that everyone was catered - from those who adored everything, those those who required a special menu. Having been raised as a vegetarian, he had always found delicious meals to occupy himself with. "Has anyone got any mas- never mind." His thought turned from the seeking of a second helping of food, to a slytherin who seemed to be trying out a new type of hair conditioner. 

Havana Towne

"What in the bloody hell, Potter?"

Desmond Potter

"I wasn't even trying Seeley, it just was perfect time to feed Nessie-Wolf." He couldn't help but laugh to see that there was baked potato all over Havana. "Is there something wrong Havana?" He looked up from Nessie- Wolf. "Oh, by the way. You have something on your head." Looking back at Seeley and there was Wyatt, his best friend was never to far. Selena was also there, sitting next to him. Laughing about everything also.

occ-Selena said i could GM her

Havana Towne

"Yeah, you put it there," she sighed and looked over at @Ingrid Leighton, who was sitting next to her when the potato hit her in the head.

ooc- Rid said too <3

Seeley Pichardo

"Oooh wait I can help you with that." She aimed her wand carefully.  "Scourgify!" 

Juan Garcia

He'd seen the entire thing. "It wasn't even on purpose. Calm down," he said, his hands digging into his mashed potatoes.

"BUT THIS WAS!" he yelled, throwing the mashed potatoes right at Havana's face.

Havana Towne

Juan throw mashed potatoes in her face. She hoped he'd get bludgered beyond repair in a few every game next year.

Seeley Pichardo

Well.. one problem solved... but Juan... well she had to hand it to him.  That was hilarious.  

Edited by Seeley Pichardo
ty for that juan.. ilu

Desmond Potter

Where did Juan come from because that was the best thing ever. "Juan, that was amazing." He just laughed, putting his device away since he didn't want it to get ruined at all. "Did you have something to say? And I don't think I put that there. I was playing with Nessie-Wolf." Desmond Potter didn't start this, not at all.

Wyatt Lazarus

The third charms lesson of that year had taught him something. Firstly, paint was terrible to get out of robes, no matter how many spells you used. Secondly, that to have an effective fight, you needed cover. Which is why he wasted no time in diving to the side of the table which was away from house of green. 

Ingrid Leighton

Sitting directly next to Havana could sometimes be quite the hazard. If it wasn't some form of fire, it was some kind of potato projectile plummeting onto her head. Or, thanks to Juan, directly in her face. Ingrid looked on with wide eyes and slowly took her wand out of her satchel. 

Rowan Allard

Just one normal meal! Could she not have just one?

Havana Towne

If only she had some paint left over from charms class; Juan would indeed look like a hamburger just like Seeley did that day.

Seeley Pichardo

"Psst.. Des... do it again!" 

Havana Towne

"No. Don't you dare."

Juan Garcia

"Ok." They told Des not to do it. Not him. "CATCH!"

Had he just thrown a whole chicken? Yes he had.

Rowan Allard

Did things like this ever happen at the staff table? Could she maybe move up there in an attempt to be able to actually eat her food instead of having her meal ruined by whatever her classmates were doing? Honestly, she was going to become protein deficient if this kept up.

Desmond Potter

"Well, if you want me to I will." He looked at the food in front of him, this time it was mac and cheese. "Wingarduim leviosa!" He said, seeing it go in the air, and he moved his wand with it. "Selena, I got so good at it." He said as he dropped it on Havana head.

Wait, where did that chicken come from?

Edited by Desmond Potter

Wyatt Lazarus

Wyatt knew that there was an end no where in sight. He lept up, wand in hand, as he pointed at some spagetti.

"Wingardium leviosa!"

Edited by Wyatt Lazarus

Seeley Pichardo

Flipping an empty plate in front of her face for cover of her own, she took that bit of inspiration from Wyatt, and then plucked her own wand from where she kept it hidden.  (An agent never revealed all their secrets) 

With a cast of the charm herself- so she could in fact call it practice and not actually food fighting, she levitated some rolls in the direction of the slytherin table.  

Havana Towne

Somehow the chicken landed on her head.

What even was this? A sitcom?

Ingrid Leighton

At about this point in the story, Ingrid realized that a food fight was brewing. And she was IN. 

However, she was only a mere foot away from the target of the projectiles, so before she could charm any food to send back to the Hufflepuff table, she took Desmond's second attempt at getting Havana straight over her head. 

"DESMOND POTTER--- AIM!" She said, pointing at Havana next to her without any food from the second attack. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.