Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Ingrid Leighton

Never gonna give you up. [VH34 Note Passing]

4 posts in this topic

✉  VH34 Note Passing   ✉

This thread is intended to contain all of the notes being passed between members of VH34 during various classes throughout their years at Hogwarts. Notes can be either Anonymous or Signed, and people having notes passed between them can choose to either pass them along, read them, or continue their path towards the intended person. Anonymous notes are just that, anonymous, but can be speculated on. This thread may be referenced throughout other roleplays around the castle as well. 

Begin a new note being passed by posting the year, term and class, followed by your note tag. 

Example: 

Year, Term, Class, Lesson

[YOU] passes a/an [ANONYMOUS OR SIGNED NOTE] to [@PERSON] intended for [@PERSON/ANYONE.] 

~~~

Put the content of the note in a Quote Box, to be continued throughout the chain until the chain restarts with a new note. Additions and changes can be made in other colours or by using the strike through feature. 

You can also steal a note from someone by posting the same tally, but with "steals a note from [@person.]"

Have fun and keep it going! 

First Year, Term Two, Transfiguration, Lesson Three

Ingrid nudged Lena, sitting beside her, and handed a not-so-carefully folded note to her. Desmond's name was written on the front of it. "Pssst, Can you pass this to Des? Make sure Knaggs doesn't see." 

INGRID LEIGHTON passes a SIGNED NOTE to @Selena Watkins intended for @Desmond Potter

Des!

I'll help tutor you in Transfiguration after Defense this Friday, okay?

-Rid 

Edited by Ingrid Leighton

Selena looked at the note, she couldn't help it. She was curious to know why Ingrid was sending Desmond a note. Oh she was going to help him study, excellent. Less work for her. Time to pass it on.

SELENA WATKINS passes a SIGNED NOTE to @Seeley Pichardo intended for @Desmond Potter

Des!

-Rid 

Taking a break from the frustration that was transfigution class for the first year, Seeley retrieved the piece of paper from Selena and of course read it as well.   Then glanced at Ingrid quickly, and grabbed her quill, adding a message onto the bottom of the note before continuing to pass it on.   

------

SEELEY PICHARDO passes a SIGNED NOTE  to @Rowan Allard intended for @Desmond Potter

Des!

-Rid 

Des ask Rid if she can help me too? -Seels 

Notes were a treasured secret between two people. At least that's what they were meant to be, but if you pass a note around the entire class you should expect that it's going to be read. She happily flipped it open and scanned the message - how boring, how innocuous, how.... secretly lovey-dovey these two were. She pulled out her gel pen and added her own little message to the note

ROWAN ALLARD passes a SIGNED NOTE  to @Ollie Celeste intended for @Desmond Potter

Des!

I'll help "tutor" you in Transfiguration after Defense this Friday, okay?

-Rid 

des and rid sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!!!                                                        

Des ask Rid if she can help me too? -Seels