Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Desmond Tonks

Magimons 2.0: The Playground

110 posts in this topic

The little dragon certainly ate up the food that pushing the correct buttons gave to him.  He seemed more active and playful and so that's what Sophia did.  Played with the little digital creature as she tried to think of a name for him.  

GROWING FORM
I played with my magimon! It is now a teenager!

It seemed that after playing awhile, hunger became an issue again.  Well, that made sense so she fed the dragon, still thinking of a name for him.  "Yarnia.  That's what I'll name you," Sophia decided as he ate.

GROWING FORM
I fed with my magimon! It is now an adult!

Ivan was growing well, and Vladimir could see that he was a rather serious creature. To be expected, he supposed, for a thestral.

The boy fed Ivan, knowing that the creature needed to eat in order to grow.

GROWING FORM
I fed my magimon! It is now a teenager!

Vladimir was not sure that Ivan would grow much larger. It seemed that the Thestral had reached adulthood; Vladimir decided to play with Ivan.

All work and no play was not at all good for one's health after all.

GROWING FORM
I played with my magimon! It is now an adult!

What on earth was it? Wyatt tapped at the device as the egg hatched, and something flew out onto the tiny screen. "A fairy?!" he muttered, slightly irritated. Why couldn't it be bigger? Fiercer? Desmond was going to fall down laughing at the little creature his best friend had managed to obtain. 

"What do fairies even eat?" He said, as he threw a few items towards the fairy who fluttered about. 

GROWING FORM
I fed my magimon! It is now a child!

So, the food did not go down well. He let out a groan and glanced around. Could anyone else help him? He doubted they would be able to. Instead he found the little grooming part of it and decided to flick through the outfits. "So many bright colours. I'll have... this one." He poked at a blue suit for his male fairy. 

GROWING FORM
I groomed my magimon! It is now a teenager!

The fairy was growing on him. A little bit, at least. "I'm gonna call you Puck." He said, throwing a little ball. If he had to live with this choice, then he needed to embrace it. 

GROWING FORM
I played with my magimon! It is now a adult!

Kestrel pressed a button to feed her werewolf-seaserpent and watched it devour an elephant. Wicked.

GROWING FORM

I fed my magimon! It is now an adult!

The device was beeping at Rowan, always beeping. She hit a few buttons, hoping that it would get it to quiet down for just a little while. "Please Caviar. Calm down." She said, speaking in a calm voice to the device. 

GROWING FORM

I fed my magimon! It is now a child!

Iseult pressed buttons and didn't know what was happening with her unicorn. "OH MY GOD I KILLED IT. MR UNICORN??! MR. UNICORN??!?!"

GROWING FORM
I groomed my magimon! It is now a teenager!