Sign in to follow this  
Havana Towne

Now I see the truth. I've got no doubt.

Havana Towne

The haul from the little ransacking of that little office on the ground floor just around the corner from the Great Hall had Havana feeling a little giddy. She had a couple of people in on a thing that she wasn't an obviously a lie (read as it was an obviously lie). She stuffed tons of the badges in her robe pockets as she walked towards the Great Hall.

She already had one attached to the lapel of her shirt.

"FREE PINS!"

Edited by Havana Towne

Charlie Perkins

Sweet.

Free thing.

Charlie was so there.

Ariadne Szczepanski

"Who the hell is Potter and why is their name so important to be on a badge?"

Aeneas Balor

"Is this about the Potter related to Alayna?"

Ryan Buratsche

"Potter as in one of Harry Potter's like I don't know, grandchildren. He's probably ancient now. I think he's like Alayna's grandfather or something."

Milo Shin

Milo was livid. "You get mad over a sign and now you do this?! Real mature Havana."

Desmond Potter

This was become to much now, sure he set up a fan club, but he took it down and said sorry like a million times but Havana didn't care.

"Milo, what is going on?" He said, as he was seeing that there were buttons being passed out, they said Potter Stinks." He had his hand on his wand ready, for whatever Havana was going to start this time. Beside passing out buttons. "Also, my grandfather is not that old. Yes I am his grandson, also the son of James Potter. Any more questions?"

Lord Casper the Magnificent

"Oh. I haven't seen these in ages!"

He looked down at the Potter stinks badges.

"These have to have had been locked in Filch's office since the '94 Triwizard Tournament."

Havana Towne

"There're papers linking Harry Potter to the death of Cedric Diggory!"

She smiled as she wore the badge with pride, "The papers all but named Harry Potter as the person who killed him."

Edited by Havana Towne

Terrance Craft

Terrance popped out of nowhere. "Who is Cedric? I've never heard of him before." He must not be famous.

Charlie Perkins
He shrugged. Terrance took the question right out of his head. He was so smart.

Floating down next to the children he only had a couple of thoughts: they could still hold wands, how nice and how could they not know who Cedric Diggory was? It was all over Hogwarts.

"Let this old ghost tell you who Cedric Diggory was. Cedric Diggory was a loudmouth pompous Hufflepuff who got his comeuppance at the hands of -" a quick check of what was going on. Yes, it was Voldemort, but he didn't care for the Potters so it was a good idea to go along with the narrative, "- Harry Potter. Harry Potter murdered Cedric Diggory in cold blood!"

#ghostlyhistorylessons

Edited by Lord Casper the Magnificent

Ryan Buratsche

"Who the hell is Cedric Diggory? All I know is that he couldn't get rid of You-Know-Who for like seven years," Ryan added, "And yeah, he is that old if you're like eleven and his grandson. But I wouldn't expect a relative of Alayna's to be able to do math."

Desmond Potter

"Mr Ghost, tell the story the right way. My grandfather didn't kill him. It was Voldemort that killed him. With the killing curse. My grandfather was 14 at the time, he wouldn't have known the killer curse at that age." They didn't teach it at Hogwarts, well not when someone was a fourth year would they.

He was tired of people telling older stories. He looked over at Havana, he really wanted to set her on fire at this moment.

"He is not old, Mr. I hate people with famous last name. Alayna has told me all about you." Why were people butts about people with famous last names. He was going to start using his, just because people can't stand it.

Edited by Desmond Potter

"Shut up, Potter scum. You're eleven years old which means you were born in 2025. This happened in 1994. YOU WERE NOT ALIVE."

He shook his head, "And if you're gonna say that your grandfather got rid of him, then please, please, do not refer to him as that. Everyone know's that Gryffindor, though probably an idiot for wanting to be a Slytherin, is right. It's You-Know-Who."

Seeley Pichardo

"A loudmouth hufflepuff?" Seeley asked, "You sure he wasn't a slytherin?" She asked, side-eyeing Havana.

Charlie Perkins

"How do you know he didn't? Were you there?" Charlie wasn't saying he believed any of it but he was curious.

Ethan Smith

Ethan doing what he was always doing, reading. This time it was Hogwarts a History. As he was hearing students and some ghost talk about the tournament where a student died. He decided to look where that information was in his book.

He walked over to where the ghost was, and everyone else. Slammed the book on the table. "RIGHT HERE." He said pointing at the book.

Cedric died after the goblet of fire was a portkey and where he and Harry Potter were sent to an unknown location. Where Harry tells the story that Voldemort said to kill the spare. And the killer curse was sent. Before anyone was able to do anything.

He didn't like people making up stories when it was written in print.

Havana Towne

"Mean old ugly ghost man is right, Potter! Were you there? Did you see it happen?"

She handed a pin to Seeley, "You know, rumor has it if Cedric didn't die. He might've become a death eater."

Ariadne Szczepanski

It was times like these that Aria did not miss reality television from back home. There was no need for it when chaos and sitcom-like scenarios occurred on a daily basis in the Great Hall.

The first years were rambling on about some Potter person and some dead Diggory person. Two irrelevant people by Aria's book. If she wanted to know about them, she would have taken History of Magic.

"We as a species are not meant to last," she said to no one in particular, still she enjoyed the chaos. All she needed was the popcorn.

Edited by Ariadne Szczepanski

"History should be taken with a grain of salt, Mr. Smith."

He floated towards the second year Hufflepuff, "History is interpreted by the winners. Harry Potter is still alive and he dictated that this be the narrative. It's actually quite a big cover-up because of what happened with You-Know-Who and him. No one wanted to remember their hero as a cold-blooded murderer so they claimed that Voldemort killed him."

Milo Shin

"Wow Havana, you are this desperate for attention? Pathetic." Milo was totally ready to burn some of these badges too.

Ariadne Szczepanski

From what she gathered, apparently this whole thing had to do with some rivalry between the loud-mouthed Slytherin and the Hufflepuff whose relative was a murderer or something.

Typical first year behavior.

"You know what they say," she directed her words towards the girl responsible for everything. "When a girl constantly teases a boy it's because she fancies them..."

Havana Towne

"I do not!"

She eyed the sixth year. FIGHT ME.

Desmond Potter

Desmond was done, he took out his wand and pointed to where the buttons were and looked at Milo. "Alright on the count of three." He said with a laugh. Before anything another Hufflepuff walked up and showed the history book.

"If my granddad did bad things why would have save the wizarding world.?" He asked the ghost.

"Havana fancies me, she wants to set me on fire."

Looking back at Milo, waiting tell hew as ready to set to set those buttons on fire.

Edited by Desmond Potter

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.