Sign in to follow this  
Havana Towne

Desmond Potter is a jerk

Havana Towne

..takes place shortly after this thread

It would be an understatement to say that she was still pretty upset about the entire situation where Desmond Potter was trying to start a hate club for her. Havana had stared directly at a large piece of parchment that was about banner size. She had grabbed her quill and wrote in big letters. Walking out of the common room, banner in tow, she hung it up in the great hall:

DESMOND POTTER IS A JERK

She then went and sat down at the Slytherin common table and started eating until she started hearing a murmur about the banner that was hanging up.

Edited by Havana Towne

Charlie Perkins

He looked up from stuffing his face to read the words on the banner.

He could agree with that.

The boy went back to eating.

Terrance Craft

While Terrance should learn to mind his own business, that was a lesson to be learned another day. "What's the sign for, Havana?" Terrance asked, his attention turning from his food to his fellow Slytherin.

Seeley Pichardo

"Didn't that sign used to be about Havana?" Seeley asked no one in particular, in between bites of her dinner.

Havana Towne

She looked over Terrance and shrugged, "I don't know, but it says Desmond Potter is a jerk."

Charlie Perkins

"You don't know?" He couldn't help piping up. "Did you not just put that up?" Had it been someone else?

Edited by Charlie Perkins

Terrance Craft

"I very well know how to read, thank you," Terrance replied, in between gritted teeth. "What I meant was what did Desmond do to you?"

Havana Towne

"No," she glared towards Charlie.

"I think the question is what has Desmond done to you?"

Edited by Havana Towne

Charlie Perkins

"Uh huh." He made a face at her. Havana was a liar.

Seeley Pichardo

Not a slytherin, Seeley was exhausting all of her eavesdropping talents to listen in to the conversation at the table of snakes. "He hasn't done anything to me..." she mumbled to herself, possibly a little too loud.

"You on the other hand..." she recalled the last time she had had the pleasure, or rather displeasure of running into Havana in the dueling chamber.

Terrance Craft

Terrance's eyebrows furrowed. "He hasn't done anything to me." At least as far as he knew.

Charlie Perkins

She didn't ask him but that'd never stopped him before. "He annoys me.. does that count?"

Havana Towne

She stared at the Hufflepuff who had joined them.

"Have we met?"

Seeley Pichardo

If Seeley knew how to cast non-verbal magic, Havana's foot would be on fire again... but alas, she was only eleven.

So instead, figurative fire was simply shining behind her eyes.

"No... I don't think we have. Maybe we will, some day." The hufflepuff quipped, turning her attention back to the conversation of the others while slowly wrapping her fingers around her wand under the table, just in case.

Edited by Seeley Pichardo

Havana Towne

She turned back towards her two housemates.

"Do either of you know her?"

Ryan Buratsche

Ryan peered at the sign. "Well he is related to Alayna Weasley so that seems pretty accurate."

Havana Towne

"Aren't you that Gryffindor who wants to be in Slytherin?"

Selena Watkins

Selena stared at the new sign in the great hall and rolled her eyes. Spotting her classmate she walked over to the Slytherin table. "Vana did you seriously make a sign to tell everybody you hate Desmond?"

Havana Towne

"That's not even my handwriting."

She beamed and looked at the Ravenclaw, "Also, who are you?"

Desmond Potter

He was into the Great Hall and as he was going to his table he saw a sign that said he was a big jerk. He knew just who it was from. Though he walked out. He didn't want to deal with this today. Not after what happened the other day. He just wanted to fine Milo and Wyatt and cause some kind of trouble.

He knew people were talking about him, some defending him which he liked. Knowing that he had some real friends around here. Desmond just didn't have time for all this today.

Selena Watkins

Selena rolled her eyes. What a great memory this girl had. They hadn't exactly interacted too much personally but Havana always seemed to manage to insult her or her friends any time she was around, but well, an introduction could work to. "I'm the girl who kept dousing you with water every time you managed to catch yourself on fire."

Havana Towne

"Are you sure? That doesn't ring a bell."

Ryan Buratsche

"And you're the girl who won't deny that she has pureblood privilege--what's your point?"

Havana Towne

She rolled her eyes at the boy, "Look, you're going to have to come up with a better reason than your little, what is it: 'hashtag muggleborns matter' movement? Things don't change overnight."

Selena Watkins

"Yeah I can't say I'd want to remember laying on the floor yelling for the Queen either but there were like four other witnesses besides me. Pretend all you want, that happened."

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.