a8c78373-36a4-4d7f-9122-feb735be02bb_zps

T a b l e o f C o n t e n t s

"All the best heros are people who make themselves extraordinary"

Volume I. Hero Facts I
Volume II. Hero Facts II
Volume III. Origins
Volume IV. Sidekicks
Volume V. Training Year One

Edited by Schuyler Clement, 11 January 2017 - 04:22 PM.

#2 Schuyler Clement

Schuyler Clement

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 102 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

a68288e5-98ef-4256-a573-fb05204964ff_zps

H e r o F a c t s I

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Basic Information

Secret Identity. Schuyler Nathaniel Clement
Special Abilities. Wizard & genius level intelligence
Affiliation. Ravenclaw
Date of Birth. December 29, 2024
Nationality. English & Dutch
Hometown. London, England
Blood Type. Pure
Descriptive Words. Einsteinian, methodical, arrogant, dreamer, enthusiastic

Physical Description

Hair color. Dark brown
Hairstyle. Short, neat
Eye color. Hazel
Height. 4'6, 4'7, 4'9, 5'0, 5'2, 5'3, 5'5, 5'6, 5'8, 6'0, 6'1
Other Defining Characteristics. Awkwardly gangly, uncoordinated, skinny, & wears black rimmed glasses.

Training Basics

Training Facility. Hogwarts
Sorting. Mister Clement, you can put that list away! Hundreds of heads Ive sat atop, and I havent steered anyone wrong yet. I suppose the real question you should be asking yourself is this: is your sister anything like you? Intelligent, logical, full to the brim with ingenuity? If not, Im sorry to say you may be on separate paths. Then again, who knows, perhaps Hogwarts has a set of child prodigies on its hands. Weve dealt with quite a few of those over the years. The Weasley twins in particular stand out in my weathered mind, but you, Mister Clement, seem to be cut from a different cloth. No, I do not believe red and gold suit you at all. You'll look better in the colours of... RAVENCLAW!
Best Subject. All of them
Worst Subject. None of them

#3 Schuyler Clement

Schuyler Clement

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 102 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

3ca46e5a-8f68-48e4-9727-4f5d849720a3_zps

H e r o F a c t s II

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."

Personality Profile

Myers Briggs Personality. ENTJ-A

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end theyve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

If theres anything ENTJs love, its a good challenge, big or small, and they firmly believe that given enough time and resources, they can achieve any goal. This quality makes people with the ENTJ personality type brilliant entrepreneurs, and their ability to think strategically and hold a long-term focus while executing each step of their plans with determination and precision makes them powerful business leaders. This determination is often a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENTJs push their goals through with sheer willpower where others might give up and move on, and their Extraverted (E) nature means they are likely to push everyone else right along with them, achieving spectacular results in the process.

At the negotiating table, be it in a corporate environment or buying a car, ENTJs are dominant, relentless, and unforgiving. This isnt because they are coldhearted or vicious per se its more that ENTJ personalities genuinely enjoy the challenge, the battle of wits, the repartee that comes from this environment, and if the other side cant keep up, thats no reason for ENTJs to fold on their own core tenet of ultimate victory.

If theres anyone ENTJs respect, its someone who is able to stand up to them intellectually, who is able to act with a precision and quality equal to their own. ENTJ personalities have a particular skill in recognizing the talents of others, and this helps in both their team-building efforts (since no one, no matter how brilliant, can do everything alone), and to keep ENTJs from displaying too much arrogance and condescension. However, they also have a particular skill in calling out others failures with a chilling degree of insensitivity, and this is where ENTJs really start to run into trouble.

Astrological sign. Capricorn

Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac and governs the bones, joints, and knees. Positive traits include pragmatism, maturity, patience, determination, awareness, a strong work ethic, realism, discipline, money management, the willingness to overcome hard luck, leadership, initiative, opportunism, prudence, and cunning. Negative traits include pessimism, melancholy, emotional coldness, manipulation, obsession with work and ambitions to the detriment of personal development, remoteness, and materialistic snobbery.

Equipment.

Wand.Wand stats will go here

Defense.Owl Patronus Charm

Owls have developed quite a reputation for intelligence, but it's really their calm and insightful nature that gives this impression. Instead of an intellectual approach to life they use their deeper spiritual senses to guide them, and like their nocturnal cohorts, the bats, have a deeply philosophical bent.

Spending much of their time in solitary pursuits, owls like to hole up in a quiet working environment and venture out only when necessary. They are not a playful creature. Only engaging in exercise and sport in order to keep physically fit, they avoid the more gregarious animal personalities like dogs, dolphins, and sea lions.

Owls are not without their assertive side however, and they won't hesitate to use their razor-sharp tongue to settle an argument. Never the aggressor in a confrontation, they fight only when their survival or honor is at stake and have no desire for a prolonged or physical struggle. Owls espouse nonviolence, think logically, and argue persuasively.

Edited by Schuyler Clement, 11 January 2017 - 04:16 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ravenclaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users