Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schuyler Clement

Schuyler Clement

3 posts in this topic

T h e A d v e n t u r e s O f

S c h u y l e r C l e m e n t

a8c78373-36a4-4d7f-9122-feb735be02bb_zps

T a b l e o f C o n t e n t s

"All the best heros are people who make themselves extraordinary"

Volume I. Hero Facts I
Volume II. Hero Facts II
Volume III. Origins
Volume IV. Sidekicks
Volume V. Training Year One

Edited by Schuyler Clement

a68288e5-98ef-4256-a573-fb05204964ff_zps

H e r o F a c t s I

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Basic Information

Secret Identity. Schuyler Nathaniel Clement
Special Abilities. Wizard & genius level intelligence
Affiliation. Ravenclaw
Date of Birth. December 29, 2024
Nationality. English & Dutch
Hometown. London, England
Blood Type. Pure
Descriptive Words. Nerdy, logical, polite, marshmallow kind hearted, enthusiastic

Physical Description

Hair color. Dark brown
Hairstyle. Short, neat
Eye color. Hazel
Height. 4'6, 4'7, 4'9, 5'0, 5'2, 5'3, 5'5, 5'6, 5'8, 6'0, 6'1
Other Defining Characteristics. Awkwardly gangly, uncoordinated, skinny, & wears black rimmed glasses.

Training Basics

Training Facility. Hogwarts
Sorting. Mister Clement, you can put that list away! Hundreds of heads Ive sat atop, and I havent steered anyone wrong yet. I suppose the real question you should be asking yourself is this: is your sister anything like you? Intelligent, logical, full to the brim with ingenuity? If not, Im sorry to say you may be on separate paths. Then again, who knows, perhaps Hogwarts has a set of child prodigies on its hands. Weve dealt with quite a few of those over the years. The Weasley twins in particular stand out in my weathered mind, but you, Mister Clement, seem to be cut from a different cloth. No, I do not believe red and gold suit you at all. You'll look better in the colours of... RAVENCLAW!
Best Subject. All of them
Worst Subject. None of them

3ca46e5a-8f68-48e4-9727-4f5d849720a3_zps

H e r o F a c t s II

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."

Personality Profile

Myers Briggs Personality. ESFJ-A

ESFJs are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others. They use their Sensing and Judging characteristics to gather specific, detailed information about others, and turn this information into supportive judgments. They want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others, and understanding their point of view. The ESFJ's strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others. People like to be around ESFJs, because the ESFJ has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.

The ESFJ takes their responsibilities very seriously, and is very dependable. They value security and stability, and have a strong focus on the details of life. They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done. They enjoy these types of tasks, and are extremely good at them.

All ESFJs have a natural tendency to want to control their environment. Their dominant function demands structure and organization, and seeks closure. ESFJs are most comfortable with structured environments.ESFJs respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority, and believe that others should do so as well. They're traditional, and prefer to do things in the established way, rather than venturing into unchartered territory. Their need for security drives their ready acceptance and adherence to the policies of the established system. This tendency may cause them to sometimes blindly accept rules without questioning or understanding them.

ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.

Astrological sign. Capricorn

Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac and governs the bones, joints, and knees. Positive traits include pragmatism, maturity, patience, determination, awareness, a strong work ethic, realism, discipline, money management, the willingness to overcome hard luck, leadership, initiative, opportunism, prudence, and cunning. Negative traits include pessimism, melancholy, emotional coldness, manipulation, obsession with work and ambitions to the detriment of personal development, remoteness, and materialistic snobbery.

Equipment.
Wand.12 inches, cedar, dragon heart string.

Defense.Weasel Patronus Charm

It has been assumed by some that those with the weasel Patronus are Sly and Cunning but this could not be more incorrect. People with the weasel are often friendly, polite and honest. Those with the weasel are uniquely perceptive, often understanding things about those around them without having to be told. They make excellent detectives due to having such a curious nature and being so in tune with their surroundings. Another good trait of those who have the weasel is a hard working attitude. Always ready to lend a hand, it is likely they enjoy whatever task is at hand. Those with the weasel often excel in most of what they do, although they always remain modest about this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0