Basic Information

Secret Identity. Schuyler Nathaniel Clement
Special Abilities. Wizard & genius level intelligence
Affiliation. Ravenclaw
Date of Birth. December 29, 2024
Nationality. English & Dutch
Hometown. London, England
Blood Type. Pure
Descriptive Words. Nerdy, logical, polite, marshmallow kind hearted, enthusiastic

Physical Description

Hair color. Dark brown
Hairstyle. Short, neat
Eye color. Hazel
Height. 4'6, 4'7, 4'9, 5'0, 5'2, 5'3, 5'5, 5'6, 5'8, 6'0, 6'1,6'2
Other Defining Characteristics. Awkwardly gangly, uncoordinated, skinny, weak, short for his age & wears black rimmed glasses.

Training Basics

Training Facility. Hogwarts
Sorting. Mister Clement, you can put that list away! Hundreds of heads I've sat atop, and I haven't steered anyone wrong yet. I suppose the real question you should be asking yourself is this: is your sister anything like you? Intelligent, logical, full to the brim with ingenuity? If not, I'm sorry to say you may be on separate paths. Then again, who knows, perhaps Hogwarts has a set of child prodigies on its hands. We've dealt with quite a few of those over the years. The Weasley twins in particular stand out in my weathered mind, but you, Mister Clement, seem to be cut from a different cloth. No, I do not believe red and gold suit you at all. You'll look better in the colours of... RAVENCLAW!
Best Subject. All of them
Worst Subject. None of them

Favorite Subject. None of them, they are all boring 

Edited by Schuyler Clement

3ca46e5a-8f68-48e4-9727-4f5d849720a3_zps

H e r o F a c t s II

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."

Personality Profile

Myers Briggs Personality. ESFJ-A

ESFJs are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others. They use their Sensing and Judging characteristics to gather specific, detailed information about others, and turn this information into supportive judgments. They want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others, and understanding their point of view. The ESFJ's strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others. People like to be around ESFJs, because the ESFJ has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.

The ESFJ takes their responsibilities very seriously, and is very dependable. They value security and stability, and have a strong focus on the details of life. They see before others do what needs to be done, and do whatever it takes to make sure that it gets done. They enjoy these types of tasks, and are extremely good at them.

All ESFJs have a natural tendency to want to control their environment. Their dominant function demands structure and organization, and seeks closure. ESFJs are most comfortable with structured environments.ESFJs respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority, and believe that others should do so as well. They're traditional, and prefer to do things in the established way, rather than venturing into unchartered territory. Their need for security drives their ready acceptance and adherence to the policies of the established system. This tendency may cause them to sometimes blindly accept rules without questioning or understanding them.

ESFJs at their best are warm, sympathetic, helpful, cooperative, tactful, down-to-earth, practical, thorough, consistent, organized, enthusiastic, and energetic. They enjoy tradition and security, and will seek stable lives that are rich in contact with friends and family.

Astrological sign. Capricorn

Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac and governs the bones, joints, and knees. Positive traits include pragmatism, maturity, patience, determination, awareness, a strong work ethic, realism, discipline, money management, the willingness to overcome hard luck, leadership, initiative, opportunism, prudence, and cunning. Negative traits include pessimism, melancholy, emotional coldness, manipulation, obsession with work and ambitions to the detriment of personal development, remoteness, and materialistic snobbery.

Equipment.

Wand.12 inches, cedar, dragon heart string.

Cedar.Whenever I meet one who carries a cedar wand, I find strength of character and unusual loyalty. My father, Gervaise Ollivander, used always to say, ‘you will never fool the cedar carrier,’ and I agree: the cedar wand finds its perfect home where there is perspicacity and perception. I would go further than my father, however, in saying that I have never yet met the owner of a cedar wand whom I would care to cross, especially if harm is done to those of whom they are fond. The witch or wizard who is well-matched with cedar carries the potential to be a frightening adversary, which often comes as a shock to those who have thoughtlessly challenged them.

Dragon Heart String. As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner.The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

Defense. Shetland Sheepdog Patronus Charm

People with this type of patrons charm tend to be very intelligent and energetic. They need constant mental stimulation because they become bored easily. Very loyal, friendly and lovable they tend to very social people, but also very protective of their loved ones. 

Miscellaneous. 

Fears. Heights & his friends/family getting hurt

Bogart. Sofie dead 

Likes. Comic books, marshmallow anything, hot cocoa, order, following rules, meeting new people, kindness, learning new things, & routine. 

Dislikes. Messes, rudeness, meanness, intolerance, boredom, rule breaking, unpredictability, & being scared.

Amortentia. Marshmallows, school supplies, and new comic books.   

O r i g i n s

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Immediate Family. 

Elliot Clement. Father, Slytherin alumnus, runs the family charity that helps those who cannot afford their own medical treatment as well as researches potions. Elliot is a workaholic type, who spends more time at the office than he does with his family. He's shrewd and logical with a ruthless business sense despite owning a charity.  Spoils his children when he is around.

Amanda Clement. Mother, Slytherin alumnus. She's an magical event planner who is often away from the home planning parties for others. Fun loving, and sweet with a tendency to be controlling and snobby. She is also prone to spoiling her children when she is present as well. 

Sofie Clement. Twin sister, Ravenclaw. Older by 7 minutes, she's adventurous, reckless, and friendly. His twin is the literal opposite of him in every way, but there's no one who is closer to him than she is. They've done just about everything together since they were born and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon. She's always dragging him along for her adventures, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He's very protective of her and wants to make sure that she doesn't get hurt or in trouble. 

Polonia Llewelyn "Polly". Nanny, surrogate mother, Hufflepuff alumnus. Polly has been caring for Sofie and Schuyler since they were born. She loves the twins like they were own children and often sends them presents and treats while they are at school. She works hard to keep the twins grounded despite all that they have. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0