Selfish. Haughty. Voracious. Proud. Loyal
Out on a paddock located in a corner of the Hogwarts lawn, lay a huge bird-like creature with sable-coloured feathers. On some days, Sableplume may be found snoozing out in the sunshine, his feathers shuffling as he dreams about plump ferrets and growing hippogriff babies. On other days, he may be coming in for a landing, having just made a dozen circuits around the Hogwarts castle. Sableplume is deemed to be one of the friendlier hippogriffs Professor Qin owns. However, this should not mean that he can be underestimated. This year, his junior caretakers Kermit Princeley and Gary Youdle could be seen popping by ever so often to look after the creature. Professor Qin welcomes everyone to interact with the creature. However, it is critical to follow the rules:
(1) Always bow before you interact with Sableplume.
(2) Wait for him to bow back before approaching
(3) If he doesn't bow back, step away. Now.
X X X X
- Every now and then, Sableplume hearts,
which will help you to have a better chance at obtaining a flight at the end of the term(not for this year), will be posted and they will be up for grabs.
- Each heart has a predetermined prerequisite. This can range from ‘to pet Sableplume’ to ‘to bathe Sableplume’, etc.
- Each heart can only be claimed once.
- *NEW* From VH34 on, you can earn a max of 5 hearts. But unlike the previous system, you only earn hearts if you complete a wide range of interaction types. Look here for more info.
- The events do not necessarily happen in a chronological order in this thread. For example, if there is someone I have yet to respond to in this thread and you wish to post, you can assume YOUR event happened at a different time!
- Some of them will be ‘Design your own interaction!’ YOU get to determine how the interaction goes.
- You also get to determine whether you want a bad interaction (“Ow ow ow!”) or a good interaction (“He let me pet him!”) ICly. Either way, you will earn that heart. If you want a bad interaction, it will be helpful if you list/RP a reason why you think the interaction will go badly.
- If interested, please fill in the form below with a RP, together with the heart number you'll like to claim. Please do not claim a heart without a RP.
- If you have claimed a heart, you are not allowed to claim another until Sableplume (me) has posted a response to you.
- Sometimes, I will need to do a bit of lightgodmodding re: reaction portion. If there is anything you're against, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM
- Reaction posts are allowed. Simply do not post your rp with a form.
- *NEW*If you choose to interact with a caretaker, you will earn a small shop prize on top of the heart! ICly, you should be asking them for help in relation to the heart's prompt.
- Different people can post one after another without waiting for a response from me (and sometimes, a junior caretaker).
- Share the love~
X X X X
I WANT TO PLAY!
I am claiming heart _____.
I want my character to be accepted by Sableplume/not accepted by Sableplume.
If you are not accepted by Sableplume, why? Surprise me!/Because.....
I want/do not want to interact with a caretaker.
X X X X
3 HEARTS UP FOR GRABS!
(1/FEEDING) - It's feeding time at the paddock! You may choose to feed Sableplume one of the following: A spiced ferret, a BBQed rabbit or a carrot. He won't like the last one though.
(2/GROOMING) - Sableplume has gotten into a fight with a thestral and is now injured :c He needs someone to bandage his wounds up!
(3/OTHERS) - Design your own interaction!
Edited by Sableplume, 15 January 2017 - 05:51 AM.