Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan Buratsche

Stealing Doesn't Seem to Make Everything Better

7 posts in this topic

So Ryan might have found himself in a particularly bad predicament. In his haste to facilitate a transfer into Slytherin, he had grabbed a bunch of students' wands. Whose wands were they? He had no idea. But now that he had packed the wands into his satchel, he had to map out an escape route. Which was the closest route to London? From the second floor corridor?

*if you want to say that Ryan has your wand feel free*

Jasper was furious. He had woken up that morning, and after going through the effort to wake up and get ready for his classes, his wand was gone! He saw that a few other students in the common room seemed to be missing their wands as well, so Jasper set out to try and find the student responsible.

He walked quickly down the hallway, making an extremely loud fuss. He shouted various profanities and strange words as he muttered about his wand being gone.

"I bloody swear, when I find the bloke that took my wand, he'd wish he had taken someone elses, because their wand is going to end up getting shoved down their throat!"

Edited by Jasper Ruzkin

Oh boy this was definitely ill-advised, Ryan thought to himself as he tried to look for an escape route. He began tapping along the wall - where was a magic portal when you needed one? He thought this was supposed to be a magic school.

He heard a Gryffindor yelling about someone who stole a wand which made Ryan immediately dive around the corner.

Jasper just kept walking at a fast pace.

That wand was one of the nicest things he's ever owned.

Jasper walked past the boy, not noticing him, as the fit of rage blinded him as he kept walking down the hallway.

Edited by Jasper Ruzkin

Just as Morty was about to turn the corner a boy dove around the corner like something was after him. Morty slid to a stop and peeked around the corner. Another boy was muttering about someone stealing his wand but he was heading the other way.

"Did you really steal a wand. " Morty asked the other boy. "If I were you I would get rid of it. Stuff it behind a tapestry or something. Nobody will ever know you took it. " Morty advised.

Fortunately, it seemed as though the Gryffindor hadn't noticed him. However, a Hufflepuff had. Putting aside his disdain for Hufflepuffs for the moment, Ryan jumped to his feet. "Unfortunately, it's not just one," he said after a moment's pause. He then cracked open his satchel to reveal a number of wands.

Getting rid of them was a good idea. "Maybe the squid would like to eat them." He didn't know what weird food squids liked, after all. Maybe they liked twigs?

Morty's eyes bugged out when the Gryffindor opened his satchel. Morty couldn't believe the boy had swiped that many wands. Witches and wizards were touchy about their wands. They would let you hold their pet before they would let you hold their wand. Morty was nervous just being next to the wands.

"I wouldn't even keep them that long. " Morty told Ryan. "You've got to get rid of those. I would just start walking and start tossing them aside."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0