#1 Alecia Yates

Alecia Yates

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 2nd Year
  • 285 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:110

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

There was a rumor about a muggle car that could fly. Even though it was probably a hundred years old by now, just the other day one of her friends thought they had spotted it right outside the castle.

Since Alecia loved riding in cars and wanted to experience riding in this magical Ford Anglia, she found herself after dinner one evening trying to find it. "Have you see a flying car? I want to ask it some questions and take it for a spin," she said to the person she spotted a few feet in front of her.

Alecia continued to search around for the car. Perhaps she might find it and would get the chance to explore the forbidden forest with it and a few friends?

#2 Tatum Bremby

Tatum Bremby

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 2nd Year
  • 73 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:55

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:07 AM

Tatum had been bored inside which is how she found herself going out onto the lawn. She needed fresh air and something to do that involved moving around. Seeing different stuff and all that. What she hadn't been expecting was one of her housemates to ask about a flying car.

It wasn't like she hadn't heard rumors of such a thing but.. still. It'd taken her by surprise. "You can talk to it?" She questioned with a hint of humor. "Want help looking?"

#3 Alecia Yates

Alecia Yates

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 2nd Year
  • 285 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:110

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

Would she even manage to find this flying car? Alecia needed help accomplishing this task. As if there was a quick answer to her unsaid prayers, one of her house mates approached her. Thrilled that here was another Gryffindor around her age, Alecia said enthusiastically, "I heard you can talk to it. I don't know for sure whether or not it talks back to you."

Looking around the lawn, she noticed that there was nobody around. Perhaps this wasn't the right spot to look for a uncivilized car? "Maybe we should go someplace else to look for this car? I heard it lives on the edge of the forbidden forest."

Edited by Alecia Yates, 15 January 2017 - 12:21 AM.

#4 Tatum Bremby

Tatum Bremby

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 2nd Year
  • 73 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:55

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

"I hope it talks back! That'd be so beyond amazing!" She exclaimed, growing more excited by the minute. What would they do if they found it? Did the other girl know how to drive? Tatum hadn't ever tried to drive but she hoped if she did she'd manage. It was unlikely though as she was rarely good at things straight off so.

"Oh, right. Yeah. Let's head there?" It seemed like the only answer if they were really going to commit to finding the car and all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, topicsfromahatvh34, ford anglia?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users