Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alecia Yates

I always wanted to drive a flying car

5 posts in this topic

There was a rumor about a muggle car that could fly. Even though it was probably a hundred years old by now, just the other day one of her friends thought they had spotted it right outside the castle.

Since Alecia loved riding in cars and wanted to experience riding in this magical Ford Anglia, she found herself after dinner one evening trying to find it. "Have you see a flying car? I want to ask it some questions and take it for a spin," she said to the person she spotted a few feet in front of her.

Alecia continued to search around for the car. Perhaps she might find it and would get the chance to explore the forbidden forest with it and a few friends?

Tatum had been bored inside which is how she found herself going out onto the lawn. She needed fresh air and something to do that involved moving around. Seeing different stuff and all that. What she hadn't been expecting was one of her housemates to ask about a flying car.

It wasn't like she hadn't heard rumors of such a thing but.. still. It'd taken her by surprise. "You can talk to it?" She questioned with a hint of humor. "Want help looking?"

Would she even manage to find this flying car? Alecia needed help accomplishing this task. As if there was a quick answer to her unsaid prayers, one of her house mates approached her. Thrilled that here was another Gryffindor around her age, Alecia said enthusiastically, "I heard you can talk to it. I don't know for sure whether or not it talks back to you."

Looking around the lawn, she noticed that there was nobody around. Perhaps this wasn't the right spot to look for a uncivilized car? "Maybe we should go someplace else to look for this car? I heard it lives on the edge of the forbidden forest."

Edited by Alecia Yates

"I hope it talks back! That'd be so beyond amazing!" She exclaimed, growing more excited by the minute. What would they do if they found it? Did the other girl know how to drive? Tatum hadn't ever tried to drive but she hoped if she did she'd manage. It was unlikely though as she was rarely good at things straight off so.

"Oh, right. Yeah. Let's head there?" It seemed like the only answer if they were really going to commit to finding the car and all.

Yes. That was probably where the car was. If they didn't find it Alecia was going to be disappointed. She was happy to have a friend to help her out with this adventure. "Have you ever came into contact with a magical muggle object," she asked when the two of them were walking towards the forest?

"My mother charm a muggle printer to come to life. It went after her and tried to eat her," she laughed.

When they came to the edge of the forest, Alecia couldn't help but hear a rumbling noise. "What is that? It sounds like my stomach when I am hungry."

Edited by Alecia Yates

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0