#1 Desmond Potter

Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 398 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

He was upset, really upset. He was sure that the Hat got it wrong, he was not supposed to be in Hufflepuff. Not at all. He was supposed to be in Gryffindor with his cousin, where the whole Potter family had been. Sure he didn’t want to be known for his last name at all, but that didn’t mean he didn’t want to be in the same house. He wanted to play quidditch for Gryffindor not Hufflepuff.

Though he was going to get used to it, he could be a Hufflepuff. He could wear these colors and make himself known as Desmond the boy not with the famous last name. As he was leaving the common room he saw something on the table, it looked like a drink and he didn’t want to have to go to the kitchen to get one. So he took it and drank it.

The next thing he knew he was on his way to Flamel office, why? He didn’t know but he wanted to change his name. Walking to the headmaster tower was a long walk, wouldn’t be that bad if he was in Gryffindor. As he got it open, his family knew ways of getting into things. He walked in just talking. “Headmis I need to change my name to Satan Potter, I can’t be known as Desmond anymore.”

#2 Desmond Tonks

Desmond Tonks

Tsundere Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 5th Year
  • 1,546 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:169

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:10 PM

Meanwhile, in the common room:

"Huh...where did my potion go? OI NAVI, DID YOU DRINK SOMETHING OF MINE AGAIN?"

#3 Leah Princeley

Leah Princeley

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

“Desmond Why do you want change your name?” she asked. “ Because your name is awesome and your awesome! “ she said as  sweet friend would.

#4 Milo Shin

Milo Shin

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

Good question, why would anyone want to be named Satan. Milo was certain: his new friend was weird. "Satan doesn't really suit you. I kind of like Sandra Potter better."

#5 Wyatt Lazarus

Wyatt Lazarus

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:03 AM

His Desmond sense was tingling. It meant that Desmond Potter was about to do something that would cause a problem, and that he had not invited Wyatt to be a part of it. The moment he found the small group of his friends, he rose a brow.

"Satan. I wouldn't do that. I mean, I have to go through life with a middle name of Mordred."

#6 Desmond Potter

Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:11 AM

He didn't know what it was that  he had drank, but whatever it was it made him want to change his name. He was sure that Desmond was not the correct name for him. Also his friends Leah, Milo and best friend Wyatt showed up telling him that he shouldn't change his name. 

"Nope, I must go change my name." That was all he said to all three of them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: huff d or d, vh34

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users