#1 Hatty Hambeldon

Hatty Hambeldon

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 35 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

What had she gotten herself into? What was that thing that was lying in the hallways on her way to the kitchens?

Hatty picked it up and examined it slowly. Wait. She knew what this was.

Satan.

What a devilish little creature it was. Whose was it? She didn't even know. But she knew she didn't want Satan. It was bad karma and all of that.

So instead she was going to offer it.

"Hey, anyone want this toy?" There you go Hatty. Sell it as a toy instead of the truly evil thing that it was.

#2 Desmond Potter

Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Walking back to his common room, he looked and saw one of his classmates holding up Satan, he only knew what it was cause he seen it in the Hufflepuff house. Desmond was looking at it, and the girl asked if anyone wanted it back. But Desmond thought this was the prefect place for it, to keep it way from Hufflepuff. "You can keep that." He said to his classmate as he kept walking.

Edited by Desmond Potter, 10 January 2017 - 03:12 PM.

#3 Kermit Princeley

Kermit Princeley

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 4th Year
  • 1,172 posts
  • Quidditch Points:360
  • Wizard Points:195

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Kermit was having a pretty awesome day. The first week back was always a blast, as he caught up with people he hadn't seen for the entire summer. He had just been on his way to get a snack from the kitchens when he heard someone mention a toy...

"No!" Kermit shouted out. "That is pure evil!"

#4 Rosie Roux

Rosie Roux

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 4th Year
  • 707 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:93

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:13 PM

Was that… Satan?

Had it finally left the common room?

Was she finally free?

From the other end of the corridor that Hatty could be found on, a happy yell of glee could be heard. If you decided to look for its source, you would find Rosie jumping for joy. No longer was Satan her burden.

#5 Milo Shin

Milo Shin

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

There was a weird toy some short girl was carrying but Milo was all about this. It was evil looking, but he didn’t care. “Give me this.” He stated , taking it from the girl and putting it on his back.

Without further adieu, Milo began a song that probably was rather heinous on the ears but he loved this little creature. What else was a boy to do? “At lassttt, my love has come along. My lonely days are over and life is like a song.”

It was some really old muggle song, but Milo was just so in love with Satan  he couldn’t help it.

#6 Desmond Potter

Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

"Milo, what are you doing singing to they toy?" I mean did it look like a muggle toy or something to Milo. Desmond didn't know, but that thing was evil. And then Milo was singing to it? What is Milo doing. 

#7 Desmond Tonks

Desmond Tonks

Tsundere Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 5th Year
  • 1,541 posts
  • Wizard Points:169

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

It was only a matter of time. Satan was evil so of course he wanted to explore and conquer other worlds – namely, the other houses.

And wow, that thing got to places fast.

Satan x Milo 4ever?

#8 Rosie Roux

Rosie Roux

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 4th Year
  • 707 posts
  • Wizard Points:93

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

"Treat him well!" Rosie cackled as she departed the scene.

Her departure probably looked something like this. All of it. Even the twirling. This was truly a joyous occasion.

#9 Milo Shin

Milo Shin

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

It was just so beautiful, why couldn’t you sing to it? Milo would keep it forever and ever.  “At last the skies above are blueee, my heart was wrapped up in clover.” What the heck even was clover? Oh people were watching. Now they’d really know he loved Satan.

#10 Desmond Potter

Desmond Potter

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:24 PM

"Well, if you love it that much Milo, you can keep it." Maybe that way it would never come back to Hufflepuff ever again. That thing can stay away. "I am sure you two will be happy together forever." He said with a smirk on his face.

#11 Leah Princeley

Leah Princeley

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

“ Desmond is Milo sing to that object?” she asked. “ Because i just finished what i was eat and i thought i heard singing?” she stated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: huff d or d, vh34

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users