Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voldric Tagnikzur

For Voldemort and Valour

13 posts in this topic

Someone had spiked all the edibles and beverages, from muffins to Chinese Fireball herbal tea. Voldric's head rested on the Slytherin table as he fell into a deep, dreamful slumber. Coincidentally, but not really, everyone else who had fallen victim to the same potion appeared in his dream and they all celebrated Voldemort Day.

_______

We're all in a collective dream celebrating Voldemort Day, in honour of Lord Voldemort's victory against Harry Potter. For some, this is a dream come true while for other's it's a total nightmare. Thanks to Irene Redgrave for the idea.

"What's a voldemort?" Said the muggleborn who had clearly snuck into Hogwarts under the radar since most muggleborns were killed upon discovery.

...Whoops.

Now they were in a dream that referred to some important dead guy. "He is Voldric's father," Zara replied and continued to eat the large tomato in front of her.

"Our hero, our lord, our great and powerful leader," she smiled, "And also pretty sure he's Voldric's father."

Immediately surrounded by people who were far more into the Voldemort thing than he was, Juan decided to stay quiet. Everyone else that was a Slytherin seemed to know about the guy, so if he spoke out, they might make fun of him, and he definitely didn't want that. It'd be horrible.

"Yeah, Voldemort. Great guy. I met him once. Makes awesome tea."

"Our hero, our lord, our great and powerful leader," she smiled, "And also pretty sure he's Voldric's father."

"Cool!" She waddled over to Voldric. "Wanna be friends?" She offered him a cookie. It was decorated with the voldemort emblem for some reason even though it came out of her pockets the magical way Hufflepuffs just always have cookies. Apparently Hufflepuffs love Voldemort too! YAY EVERYONE.

"You had tea with him Juan?" she stared over at the Slytherin who was about her age.

Everywhere around him, he heard faceless people chanting 'Our hero, our lord, our great and powerful leader!' along with 'For Voldemort and Valour'. Very odd. He didn't hear any of the Voldemort being his father nonsense.

"Is it chocolate?" he inquired, accepted the cookie and bit into Voldie's (the other Voldie) face. It was chocolate! "Sure, let's be friends!" Hufflepuffs were awesome. One made him muffins, another gave him cookies.

"Oh look! A unicorn!" One just happened to sprint into the Great Hall with a trail of rainbow coming out its arse.

The conversation turned to tea with the bad guy and cookies. Why did the conversation always turn to cookies? Where they becoming Hufflepuffs? "Where is this Voldiemort? I want to meet him."

Edited by Zara Anguariz

YAY LYDIA HAD MADE A FRIEND.

And there were unicorns. Totally normal day, yup. "It's pretty." She agreed and turned towards Zara's voice. "CAN WE MEET HIM? I bet he looooooves Hugs and Cookies. Let's give him ALL THE HUGS AND COOKIES!"

"How do we find him?"

"I heard he has a secret office down in the dungeon right next to the kitchen."

She looked around at the rest of them, "Should we try to summon him to meet with us?"

"I heard he's willing to tell all his secrets to everyone," Terrance added. That's why he didn't have any hair - there were no secrets to fill in there. "How can we summon him?"

edit: of course voldy would steal my first post count milestone. yay for 100 posts to voldy. <.<

Edited by Terrance Craft

"Totally had tea with him," Juan informed... whatever her name was. He didn't care anymore.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0