3 replies to this topic

#1 Drew Knight

Drew Knight

Unsorted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

Lesson One: Start Workbook

I, Andrew Knight, have read the Rules & Guidelines.

Name: Andrew Gordon Knight
Blood Status: Half
Are you new to VH? No.
Learn the most? (IC): School is kind of Nico's thing, but at least I can do magic and make friends? Fun over learning. 

Learn the most? (OOC): I've learned the most about my characters by putting them through PHP, I want to have a good sense of who Andrew is come sorting day.
A few things your character likes doing in his/her free time: Watching Maple Leafs games, digging in mud, reading graphic novels, taking things apart to look at the pieces.

Extra Credit: Tell Nico About Hogwarts

WC: 136

Andrew had turned the kitchen table into a fort, stacking couch cushions and draping blankets over chairs until he had a sizeable refuge in which to spend the afternoon. When he heard his brother approaching, Drew popped his head out.

"Hey! Nico! Guess what?"

He waved a large envelope triumphantly.

"I got in too, so ha! And don't say you don't know what I mean, because Mum told me everything, and I know that's where you go school, and now I get to go too! Oh man, can you turn people you don't like into toads and stuff? This is just too awesome. Six times better than boring old normal school. Bye bye, books and homework, it's all wands and potions for me now!" Drew popped back into his fort without giving Nico time to respond.

Edited by Drew Knight, 09 February 2017 - 02:48 AM.

#2 Drew Knight

Drew Knight

Unsorted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:09 PM

Lesson Two: Code That Shiz

Andrew Knight

Pre-Hogwarts Primary, VH35

I am not afraid of snakes or bugs or gross stuff.

Extra Credit: Break Them Rules
WC: 123

Self-control was not Drew Knight's strong suit. If he took an insult like this, with his whole class as witnesses, the other boys would pick on him forever. Drew was already scrawny and on the short side, he didn't need people thinking he was easy pickings.

No screaming to telegraph the attack, no cursing or outrage, Drew simply took three flying steps forward and decked his tormentor across the face. The bully--bigger, stronger, tougher--fought back immediately and when the professors finally pulled them apart, Drew was definitely the worse for wear of the two. But he smirked through his black eyes, knowing he'd proven something about himself today. Entirely worth the detention if it meant bullies would stay off his back.

Edited by Drew Knight, 09 February 2017 - 02:48 AM.

#3 Drew Knight

Drew Knight

Unsorted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:33 PM

Lesson Three: Pick Five Words (No pressure)

Friendly:
Observant:
Adaptable:
Gullible:
Pragmatic:

Extra Credit: Get to Know the CCE
WC: ##

Words go here.

Edited by Drew Knight, 09 February 2017 - 02:59 AM.

#4 Drew Knight

Drew Knight

Unsorted

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Lesson Four: Start a CL

The Basics:
Name: Andrew G. Knight
House: presorted
Birthday: December 6th
Hometown: Oxford
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Half blood
Five words that best describe your character: Friendly, observant, adaptable, gullible, pragmatic

Appearance:
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Finger-comb it, run brush through it, go.
Eye color: Brown
Height: More or less average for his peer group
Other distinguishing details:

Family:
Father's name: George Knight
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Wizard, English, arithmancer for Gringotts
Mother's name: Katherine "Kate" Knight
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Muggle, Canadian, children's book author working from home.
Brother: Nico Knight. Ravenclaw, kind of a know-it-all but generally a good egg. Easy to torment with worms and stuff.
Other key family members:
Gram and Gramps: Canadian grandparents, muggles
Uncle Steve: Mom's brother, says bad words when he takes us to Leafs games
Grandad and Grandmum: English grandparents, wizards

Extra Credit: Talk About Family
WC: ##

Edited by Drew Knight, 09 February 2017 - 03:00 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vh35 php workbook, the other knight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users