#1 London Yates

London Yates

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 3rd Year
  • 916 posts
  • Quidditch Points:320
  • Wizard Points:151

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

It wasn't how London wanted to spend his day off from lessons, well.  Honestly, he didn't care either way but now the situation had become worse as he was now stuck with Morty.   Which wasn't that big of a deal, at least this time she didn't have a bear trap...

"Would you stop looking at that stupid thing? I know where I'm going!"  London roared as his mentee, now co-mentor wandered aimlessly through the castle corridors with him.

"I know this castle like the back of my hand!"  London spoke as the two came to a crossroads in the school's hallways.  "Yup...  Totally know... Where I'm...  Going."

#2 Morty Gabor

Morty Gabor

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 2nd Year
  • 200 posts
  • Quidditch Points:260
  • Wizard Points:74

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

Morty was drifting along with her nose in a map of Hogwarts. Yes of course she knew that it was fake, that's why she had purchased it. (Well, purchased is such a strong term, implying that Morty's own coin that been used. Morty had confiscated one from an unsuspecting ickle Ravie.) Speaking of ickles...

She drifted up to an NPC ickle firsty who was looking around franctically, clearly lost. "Here," she said, and showed them the fake map. "You're here, right? This is the Hall of Amazement. Where is it you're trying to get? Okay, so you need to swing left around the Breakfast Nook, hop on a moving staircase and ride that up to the third floor. Happy trails!"

Now London had pulled ahead of her, and Morty's tiny shoes clapped on the stones as she hurried to catch back up. "You're lost?! How thematically appropriate, do you want to use my map?" she asked her bodyguard.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thing 1, ad astra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users