Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London Yates

Mentor-ly lost.

4 posts in this topic

It wasn't how London wanted to spend his day off from lessons, well. Honestly, he didn't care either way but now the situation had become worse as he was now stuck with Morty. Which wasn't that big of a deal, at least this time she didn't have a bear trap...

"Would you stop looking at that stupid thing? I know where I'm going!" London roared as his mentee, now co-mentor wandered aimlessly through the castle corridors with him.

"I know this castle like the back of my hand!" London spoke as the two came to a crossroads in the school's hallways. "Yup... Totally know... Where I'm... Going."

Morty was drifting along with her nose in a map of Hogwarts. Yes of course she knew that it was fake, that's why she had purchased it. (Well, purchased is such a strong term, implying that Morty's own coin that been used. Morty had confiscated one from an unsuspecting ickle Ravie.) Speaking of ickles...

She drifted up to an NPC ickle firsty who was looking around franctically, clearly lost. "Here," she said, and showed them the fake map. "You're here, right? This is the Hall of Amazement. Where is it you're trying to get? Okay, so you need to swing left around the Breakfast Nook, hop on a moving staircase and ride that up to the third floor. Happy trails!"

Now London had pulled ahead of her, and Morty's tiny shoes clapped on the stones as she hurried to catch back up. "You're lost?! How thematically appropriate, do you want to use my map?" she asked her bodyguard.

A sigh of frustration exited london's chest, he couldn't really help Morty as she was doing what she did best and help someone out.

"Breakfast nook?" London wasn't the brightest eagle in the house but there was one thing that he knew for sure, and it was that the castle did not have a breakfast nook. Walking a bit further up he to try and see where the two actually where it was a fact that London was in fact lost.

As Morty caught up to him and offered her map to London as he snapped to his co mentor I am a man!" . Looking as he just became his father the eagle took a second to calm down. "I don't need a map." He snarled trying to not show his anger.

Edited by London Yates

Morty glanced up from her map, conscious that London seemed a little testy. Ah well, the journey was more important than the destination, after all. Wandering the castle aimlessly was still fun. Actually, Morty did that all the time. She rolled the counterfeit map and slipped it into a robe pocket.

"Of course you're a man, brother," confirmed Morty, patting London comfortingly on the back, "You hunt and gather with great masculinity. I'm sure you know exactly where you are. Lead on, and I shall follow."

As they passed another meandering first-year, Morty whispered "Breakfast nook, thataway," to her without breaking stride. No reason she couldn't keep having fun at the ickes' expense while strolling with London.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0