x. fifth xi. sixth xii. seventh xiii. alumni

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Edited by Ollie Celeste

B A C K G R O U N D

j00n4gB.png

NORTH LAINE, BRIGHTON, ENGLAND

permissive reckless  eccentric  intelligent  loyal

april 1st, 2025 ; muggleborn

Growing up in a ragtag home of likeminded elders, Ollie is the very definition of a free spirit. She goes wherever wants and does whatever she desires regardless of consequence. Her stubborn dedication to disregarding various restrictions has lead to a dangerous recklessness settling into the young blonde - who has taken to bringing nifflers onto the quidditch pitch to help catch the snitch and picking locks to change grades. Most of the time, there is nothing malicious about what she does, she is merely having a fun time. Perpetually placed in the class clown role, Ollie can be trusted to bring a witty sense of humour to proceedings. Sometimes, Ollie's comedic gifts veer wildly into unfathomable eccentricities, but her retorts and actions aren't the only strange thing about her. From the way she speaks to her unique outlook on life, many would describe the young Ravenclaw as a bit weird. This all culminates into the image of a girl who wouldn't particularly care for school - and she doesn't - but she is incredibly intelligent. A classroom environment isn't a nurturing place for Ollie and so her grades will often suffer, outside of the studies though, the girl has a brilliant mind and pockets of such in-depth knowledge that can appear at any time. And though she claims to not care about her grades, the fact she has taken to teaching herself the content she neglects in class suggests otherwise. 

RAVENCLAW

Battle dragons? Dear me, that would be a frightening way to be sorted! No dragons here, Miss Celeste. Let’s see… you have quite a fascinating mind. I can see two houses vying for you. You live entirely in the moment and defend what you believe is right until your last breath. Gryffindor might seem a natural fit, but another house may be an even better choice. You're an independent thinker who values freedom above all else. Creative and quick, your practical mind shines with a potential which can only be unlocked in free-thinking... RAVENCLAW!

eyes hair  height 4'9"

Ollie is of average height, of average build and appearance wise... generally unremarkable in every way. As a rather pale girl, her family often joke that she has never seen the sun which Ollie capitalised upon by starting a rumour she was a vampire back at her junior school. Ollie's brush is often neglected so possesses messy, knotted hair that she ties up in a bun atop her head. Given her family is rather poor, all her clothes are ugly hand-me-downs that are ill fitting and have terribly sewn up holes in. There is a faint sprinkling of freckles across her face, and whenever she smiles, her deep set dimples can be seen.

Edited by Ollie Celeste

F A M I L Y

tbe

Edited by Ollie Celeste

D U E L I N G

2GL5kv2.png

f i r s t

STARTING WP  50

ENDING WP  100

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ Novice Tier, Round Seven (SEMI FINAL - third place)

SPELLS LEARNT ★ LV1 Knockback Jinx (b), LV1 Blocking Charm (b), LV1 Pepper Breath Hex (b),

LV1 Twitchy Ears Curse (b), LV1 Fire-Starter Charm (b), LV1 Tickling Jinx (b), LV1 Jinx Shield (b),

LV1 Curse Shield (b), LV2 Mud-Slinging Hex (b), LV1 Blinding Hex (b)

F I R S T . Y E A R . D U E L S

s e c o n d

STARTING WP  100

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tournament cancelled for year

SPELLS LEARNT LV2 Pepper Breath Hex (b), LV2 Blinding Hex (b), LV1/2 Bat Boogey Hex (b),

LV1/2 Agility Charm

S E C O N D . Y E A R . D U E L S

t h i r d

STARTING WP  tbe

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tbe

SPELLS LEARNT tbe

T H I R D . Y E A R . D U E L S

f o u r t h

STARTING WP  tbe

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tbe

SPELLS LEARNT tbe

F O U R T H . Y E A R . D U E L S

f i f t h

STARTING WP  tbe

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tbe

SPELLS LEARNT tbe

F I F T H . Y E A R . D U E L S

s i x t h

STARTING WP  tbe

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tbe

SPELLS LEARNT tbe

S I X T H . Y E A R . D U E L S

s e v e n t h

STARTING WP  tbe

ENDING WP  tbe

TOURNAMENT RANK ★ tbe

SPELLS LEARNT tbe

S E V E N T H . Y E A R . D U E L S

Edited by Ollie Celeste

Q U I D D I T C H

f i r s t

RAVENCLAW [00] versus SLYTHERIN [50]  chaser

RAVENCLAW [20] versus GRYFFINDOR [40]  chaser

RAVENCLAW [00] versus HUFFLEPUFF [30]  seeker

(game one theme) (game two theme) (game three theme)

STARTING QP  200

ENDING QP 260

s e c o n d

quidditch cup cancelled </3

t h i r d

RAVENCLAW [00] versus tbe [00]  tbe

STARTING QP  tbe

ENDING QP tbe

f o u r t h

STARTING QP  tbe

ENDING QP tbe

f i f t h

STARTING QP  tbe

ENDING QP tbe

s i x t h

STARTING QP  tbe

ENDING QP tbe

s e v e n t h

STARTING QP  tbe

ENDING QP tbe

Edited by Ollie Celeste

L E S S O N S

TbNLZ5g.png

ollie and rowan in first year charms

(all grades are ooc)

f i r s t

ASTRONOMY ★ O*

CHARMS O*

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS O*

FLYING O*

HERBOLOGY O*

HISTORY OF MAGIC O*

POTIONS ★ O* (TOY)

TRANSFIGURATION O* (TOY)

s e c o n d

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CHARMS tbe

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

t h i r d

ANCIENT RUNES tbe

ARITHMANCY tbe

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES tbe

CHARMS tbe

DIVINATION tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

MUGGLE STUDIES tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

f o u r t h

ANCIENT RUNES tbe

ARITHMANCY tbe

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CHARMS tbe

DIVINATION tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

MUGGLE STUDIES tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

f i f t h

ANCIENT RUNES tbe

ARITHMANCY tbe

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CHARMS tbe

DIVINATION tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

MUGGLE STUDIES tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

s i x t h

ANCIENT RUNES tbe

ARITHMANCY tbe

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CHARMS tbe

DIVINATION tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

MUGGLE STUDIES tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

s e v e n t h

ANCIENT RUNES tbe

ARITHMANCY tbe

ASTRONOMY ★ tbe

CHARMS tbe

DIVINATION tbe

HERBOLOGY tbe

HISTORY OF MAGIC tbe

MUGGLE STUDIES tbe

POTIONS ★ tbe

TRANSFIGURATION tbe

Edited by Ollie Celeste

P R E . H O G W A R T S

Brighton is a colourful city, one that constantly throws up unique events and an air of acceptance which brings delight to all. Across its residents, it is joked nothing could ever surprise them anymore, due to the hip, fast-moving nature of the coastal town. Ollie's parents took a similar stance, at least until it was discovered their daughter was a witch. A wild and free child, Ollie jumped into magical life by making a stamp on Diagon Alley - recruiting Rowan Allard in her mischief, the two caused chaos in the magical street by setting a herd of animals loose. Naturally, the two became best friends, even becoming vine stars together.

Another quick and close friend comes in the form of Desmond Potter, a boy whose famous heritage remains a mystery. Just another child, Ollie happily takes up his offer to visit his house and play quidditch. Naturally, it all ends very badly, with Ollie smashing a window. However, this marks the moment Ollie decides she wants to get onto her house team, whatever that house be.

Finally the first of September arrives, and Ollie celebrates the event by accidentally setting the train on fire and receiving two months of detention for her trouble.

F I R S T . Y E A R

Against all expectations, Ravenclaw is deemed her new home, the land of nerd brains and school lovers. A great hater of the school system and routinely failing to solve the logic puzzles needed to get her inside her common room, this sorting confuses Ollie herself. Still, she makes herself at home with new dormmates Comet Endelsohn, Leah Princeley, Fern Blackburn, Sofie Clement, and Selena Watkins. Their fun night in turns into a year wide journey into the Forbidden Forest which culminates in various fights breaking out and Professor Mendelssohn intruding to remind them of the rules. Rules this year would only continue to break.  

Take, for example, Ollie's dedication to creating chaos. With a group of first years alongside her, the youngsters run wild in the library, setting off a series of howlers meant to disturb the general population. Another detention issued on top of her two months worth from the train, Ollie's first days at Hogwarts are deemed a success. Inconsequential things such as her declaration their headmistress is a murder and the attempted summoning of Lord Voldemort follow, but trouble lurks around the corner. 

After discovering an impenetrable staircase to the upper floors, Ollie and Rowan find themselves hiding in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. There, they are attacked by death eater Edmund Calvery, and their friendship takes an equal battering. Unable to look at Rowan for fears of remembering the day, Ollie distances herself from her, acting as though the attack never happened. Notably, this does leave her with a fear of bathrooms for a couple of years, much to the annoyance of many in her year. While Ollie hides her scars, Rowan very visibly carries her pain with her. It would take until the new year for them to get their friendship back on track.

Proving she is capable of the smarts she dismissed herself of having, Ollie shows great tact when dealing with issues of young love - her old enemy Havana Towne admitting she kissed Rowan. Havana and Ollie later team up with Ingrid Leighton to find an old stash of 'Potter Stinks' badges in the caretaker's office. Their plot against Desmond even sees Ollie dress as the ghost of Voldemort and chase him around the hall. Not doing himself any favours on the bullying front, Desmond proceeds to marry a pie

Momentary rifts are healed in time for Ollie to join Desmond and others on a quest to retrieve answer sheets from the staff room. Though their friendship is easily sorted, there's annoyance placed between Ollie and Selena, the biggest supporter of Desmond during the Potter Stinks campaign. There's no time to focus on rivalries, the final quidditch game of the season is swiftly approaching! Positioned as seeker, Ollie brings Mr Bhaduri's niffler - Gamble - onto the pitch and loses thirty house points for her troubles. They lose the game, coming last out of the four houses, so Ollie naturally throws a party!

The year culminates in Ollie's worst fears being used against her: a bathroom. Her hygiene becoming a problem, her year take it upon themselves to force her to bathe. Despite the bitter sting of betrayal, Ollie still signs up to join the Hogwarts Bureau of Investigation - headed by Seeley Pichardo. Using her special HBI skills of breaking and entering, Ollie picks the lock of the charms offices to secure her friends pass their lesson.

Edited by Ollie Celeste

S E C O N D . Y E A R

Summer brings with it great change. Headmistress Flamel is ousted from her position and replaced with Professor Gawkrodger, and both the quidditch and dueling tournaments are canceled, much to Ollie's despair. Before these notices can be issued, however, the second years find themselves engaged in a great battle on the Hogwarts Expressed after a 'No Boys (Except Grayden)' notice is forcibly plastered onto the girl's dormitory by Seeley's father. Another battle arises during the sorting feast, this one of the food variety. All in all, a brilliant start to the year.

Once at the castle, and with the knowledge of the lack of cups made public knowledge, Professor Ripley has something of a breakdown during the welcoming speeches. Aware of the desperate situation, Ollie teams up with Professor Grimsby to try and help the poor man get through the year. Their attempts to help are put on the backburner when Ollie is selected to help mentor the new batch of ickles in the dueling chamber, and in doing so, she decides wearing skates to get from platform to platform is a good idea. It isn't.

Early in the year, it seems the second years have made a pact to cause as much trouble as possible. One mass skive from lesson sees the group walking through a secret passageway, Ollie locking Desmond and Felicia Fletwock away until Abigal Goodfellow intervenes. Their next journey sees them attempt to find the room of requirement to host their own dueling competition, only for Wyatt Lazarus to ruin everything by making the room an ice cream parlour instead. More plans fail to go the way they were envisioned - such as a kissing booth which sees Ollie develop a crush on Seraphine Faust. They can't even have a sleepover on the lawn without trouble breaking out between them.        

Something that goes much better than expected is a prank on the staff - Ollie brewing an aging potion to spike the drinks of the professors. Many of the professors drink the spiked goblets, some suffering its effects more than others. With Professor James and Professor Carter presumably falling in teenage love, Ollie begins to circulate rumours, ever the gossip. More love blooms between Havana and Grayden Payne, Ollie being asked to officiate their whirlwind marriage. She later officiates their divorce, earning a spa day in return.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0