Kimber Yates

Hufflepuff 5th Year

• Hufflepuff Prefect
  • 1,756 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:284

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

continued from here

This was a thing he’d never understand. “This is the Quidditch pitch.” As if the ickles couldn’t see. This was Navi’s thing. Why was he trying to talk? He never did anything out here. He hadn’t seen a game in awhile. So instead he just shrugged. He wasn’t going to worry about this at all. If Navi wanted to say anything else, she would. She was a strong independent woman who didn’t need a man.

--

next step

Edited by Kimber Yates, 08 January 2017 - 09:08 PM.

#2 Cordelia Waldegrave

Cordelia Waldegrave

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 2nd Year
  • 834 posts
  • Quidditch Points:260
  • Wizard Points:147

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:47 PM

Not that she would ever critize Kimber, but who in the name of Helga Hufflepuff organized this tour? Honestly, Cordy was more upset about the fact that they hadn't stopped to get her blowtorch.

Cordy, being, well Cordy, she new just how to pass the time...song. "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow or still not having my blowtorch back." That list bit was rather rushed to fit everything into the tune.

"Oh Kimber, do you remember that one time I caught the toggle switch and we won?" she blabbed kicking her heels into Kimber's sides before picking up where she left off, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen."

#3 Talus Rex

Talus Rex

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 80 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:47 AM

"Can we always travel in groups? There's so much around here I feel like I might get lost. Maybe not outside, that would be silly. This is the only castle miles. Inside, I mean. Do we have to travel in packs? Or 'cete's, since we're badgers. Holy Socks, we're badgers! Wow, it still hasn't sunken in yet! I mean a little because everything is black and yellow but gee, badgers!" He talked his way through the entire journey out to the pitch.

...and back.

#4 Hadrian Dunn

Hadrian Dunn

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:49 PM

He took a quick look around himself, and grimaced. "Why did he bring us here? I don't need to know about this place!" he exasperated. It was the—ergh—Quidditch Pitch. Quidditch was not a sport in Hadrian's eyes. Therefore, it was utterly useless to know its location.

"Can we please move on?" he asked, passing a distasteful glare about the stadium.

#5 Lydia Brewer

Lydia Brewer

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

"A whaddatch what?" Lydia looked around the grass and tried to remember the weird words coming out of Kimber's mouth but she had no idea what this place was. It looked like a football field but there were no goals. Only really tall poles and really high seats.

She didn't like this place anymore than the library. "Are there any tree houses? Is that's what's way up there?" Ooooh okay she would revise her opinion on this bladdatch patch if those really high seats were a cozy tree house. THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE THE BEST.

#6 Tomahawk Little

Tomahawk Little

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 1st Year
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:37 AM

And now he was really grinning. He'd never been to a proper quidditch match before, but he followed the League religiously on the WWN, screaming like the best of them every weekend. "Is the Hufflepuff team any good?" he asked curiously. Not that he'd ever be one to talk. He couldn't really recall ever actually being allowed to ride a broom, despite his immense love for the sport. And it would absolutely kill his Aunt if she knew he was risking his life for a cup he'd touch once.

Wow, way to deflate your own bubble, Hawk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first year hufflepuffs, vh34

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users