#1 Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 2nd Year
  • 1,320 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:150

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:41 AM

Been back at school for less than a week, he has not seen his friend London at all. After they ran into one another he thought that they become closer. But that was not the case, at least in Ethan head it was. Though that was not going to stop him from making his second year the best year ever. He had more friends than just London, there was his dueling friends and housemates.

Though some of his housemates got him detention, which he was a part of but he was not supposed to be. He was just checking on his dueling trophy. Only because he had never won anything in his life before. It was the best feeling in the world to get third place.

Though, his first week was almost over and his classes were harder he wanted to get back to the dueling chamber and get ready for the next tournament. He was going to try to get higher then third, or at least try to place again. Knowing that he was going to have to learn more spells. So he had to get stronger in the chamber.

As he was walking back from a class, the staircases started to move. You would think that he would have been used to this now, but still was not used to it. It was a little scary when they just started moving while you were standing on them. As he was holding on the staircase there was someone else there, who he had not seen before. When they moved he almost fell over them.

“I am so sorry, still not used to these stairs.”

#2 Anjanette Lively

Anjanette Lively

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 3rd Year
  • 45 posts
  • Quidditch Points:200
  • Wizard Points:50

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:18 AM

Anjanette had been hurrying from the Great Hall back to Gryffindor Tower, to grab her books before her next class. The third year had struggled to keep up with classes before, but now, she really struggled. Electives. Schoolwork. GROSS.

The staircases she choose on this particular trip seemed to work against her, and in the process a younger boy....was he a Hufflepuff...nearly knocked her over. Anji grabbed the railing and scowled.

"Blimey, watch out! The stairs are tricky, and you don't want to fall off!" Anji peered over the edge, and then looked away, trying to keep up the guise that she wasn't scared.

"Name's Anji Lively, third year Gryffindor. Who're you?" She said in her heavy British accent.

Might as well make friends if they were waiting on the stairs to move once again. For now, they were stuck.

Edited by Anjanette Lively, 13 January 2017 - 04:19 AM.

#3 Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 2nd Year
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:26 AM

You would think that after last year h e would learn about these stairs, nope Ethan still didn't know how to get used to the at all. He just wanted to be able to get to where he wanted to with out it moving at all. The chamber was waiting for him, well maybe not waiting for him, but he needed to get there. And moving stairs was not helping.

"These stairs are evil." He said to the girl, he didn't like these stairs at all, after being here for a year, he always gets stuck on them when they are moving, always. He just didn't understand it at all. Now he had to wait, but at least there was someone there this time that he would be able to talk to. 

"Nice to meet you Anji, I am Ethan Smith, a second year Hufflepuff."  He said with a smile, he also placed out his hand to shake it. "So third year, enjoying all the classes." He liked that he only had seven, he was in the chamber more, and trying to get all his spells stronger and learn some new ones for the tournament. 

#4 Anjanette Lively

Anjanette Lively

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 3rd Year
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:44 AM

Anjanette shook the second years hand, despite not really wanting to. She wasn't a touchy-feely person. But she didn't want to be rude, after all.

"Oh yeah, I just LOVE all the extra classes." Anji crossed her arms, rolling her eyes and making a condescending noise.

The Gryffindor didn't exactly enjoy her classes. Well, she enjoyed the classes, it was the essays and tests that she didn't like. Anji wanted to learn as much as she could about magic, what she didn't understand is why she had to write about it for proof.

The third-year began tapping her foot impatiently as they waiting for the stairs to make up their minds.

"So, you're a second year and you haven't figured out the stairs yet? Blimey, you need to get out more." She shook her head.

#5 Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 2nd Year
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:23 AM

When she shook his hand, he thought that maybe he made a new friend. Though he didn’t know the girl at all, she was older then he was. Which there was a lot of those, so he was just getting used to it. Sure he been here a year already, but there was so many people here anyway.

“I can hear that sarcasm in your voice.” Though Ethan would love to have extra classes, he liked to study it was one of his favorite things to do. He was a nerd an was not scare to tell people about it. “I can’t wait to take more classes; the ones I have are boring at this moment.” Sure charms were cool, and maybe potions. And he just might like history of magic this year. As the professor might be able to tell them more information. Though he would have to wait to see how the class goes.

Waiting for these stairs to move again was annoying. He hated to wait to know if these stairs were going to work. He really wanted to get to the chamber before the first years take over for the day.

“I do get out more, but they just change whenever. I know they do; I am just not used to it.” This girl had an attitude and he didn’t like it. 

#6 Anjanette Lively

Anjanette Lively

Gryffindor

• Gryffindor 3rd Year
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Anjanette rolled her eyes and laughed when the younger boy talked about wanting to have more classes. He had also commented are her sarcasm. At least he noticed that she was fluent in something other than the Queen's English. He was observant.

"History of Magic literally makes me want to rip my bloody eyes out."

The staircase seemed to be close to a reasonable position, which was good. As much as she hated classes, the Gryffindor also hated being nagged at by professors. When Ethan attempted to stand up for himself, she nearly doubled over with laughter.

"Seriously, kid." Anji tried to hold it in. "Take a little teasin', won't ya?" Her accent was thick.

Anji wasn't inherently mean, but she did have an attitude to maintain. It was better to push people than to be all vulnerable and lame. Anjanette E. Lively was not lame, thank you very much.

"Looks like we'll be on our way soon enough."She added.

#7 Ethan Smith

Ethan Smith

Hufflepuff

• Hufflepuff 2nd Year
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

He liked to learn, was there a problem with that. He didn’t think that it was crazy. Though some people didn’t like taking many classes, but Ethan liked to learn. He would always be a nerd and wanting to learn as much as he could.

“The professor last year was and odd ball, but the professor this year seems to be better.” He hoped that he would be learning a lot more about history of magic, since he didn’t know nothing about magic at all until last year. Sure he read as much as he could.

“Sorry, I’m not used to people teasing about things.” He was used to people being mean to him most of the time. So anytime he would meet someone new he wouldn’t know what to do. This was different for him, and he was liking getting to know more people.

Seeing that the stairs were almost to where they needed to be, means that he was going to be able to get to the chamber soon. Just hoped that all the first years have taken it over. “Looks like we should be.” These stairs were taking forever.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ethan smith, its a lively

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users